Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate (24455 Views)

Wike Hosts Cross River PDP Candidates, Donates 25 Buses For Campaigns / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos) / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by trutharena: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers State, Siminialayi Fubara, has assured the people of the state that his administration will build on the achievements of Governor Nyesom Wike if he is elected governor in 2023.

He gave this assurance on Sunday in Bori, Khana Local Government Area, during the inauguration of the Ogoni Sim Fubara Vanguard coordinators from the four local government areas of Ogoniland; Gokana, Tai, Eleme, and Khana.

Fubara said he was a candidate of consolidation, whose aim was to complete what the current administration had begun and sustain development in the state.

Addressing a crowd that came to witness the event, Fubara recalled how Lagos State was developed, adding that former governors of the state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, his successor, Babatunde Fashola, Akinwunmi Ambode, and the incumbent governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, developed the South-West state.

He explained that the good work of Governor Wike in Rivers State could only be sustained through another offspring of the PDP in the state.

The governorship candidate said, “I am not here as a candidate of ‘it is our turn.’ I am not here as a candidate of Opobo; I am a product of consolidation. If you understand what consolidation means, it means completing what we are already doing. One government can’t complete everything.

“Lagos State is developed because of the good work of the governments of Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu. The good work that our leader (Nyesom Wike) is doing today can only be sustained by another offspring of the PDP in this state.”
Source: https://punchng.com/pdp-gov-candidate-pledges-more-development-for-rivers/?amp

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Bobloco: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
Siminialayi Fubara, please stay on your lane and campaign. allow wike and Atiku to continue their unending fights. don't go in-between so as to not be used to settle scores

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Creamypie(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Atiku no go dey happy with this statement. Two old cargoes

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Continue the work of Wike?
U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, give Ateke access to govt house, bring live band to every road commisioning and not provide a single job?

Is that what i read?

117 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by trutharena: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
It seems Wike and his comrades are now pro-Tinubu o.

Abi how will a PDP governorship candidate be praising an APC state and presidential candidate.

Wike the other day too went to endorse Sanwo-Olu.

This election taught me one thing, it is that human & crisis management skills is important for politician.

Atiku do not know how to manage people which explained why he doesn’t have that chain of influence in the people he built.

Tinubu managed APC crisis well coz APC was more divided towards the primaries than PDP.

206 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by LegendHero(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to conference, give Ateke access to govt house and not provide a single job?

Is that what i read or i missed some part?

Anambra that has nothing of this, what have they achieved?

The lunatic Obi can’t even use a single picture of the paradise he built in Anambra on his recalled manifesto.

Wike and his governorship candidate have eyes for good thing which explained why they’ll rather copy Lagos success than Anambla failure.

By the way, pay up the Anambla ticket below or Soludo will just dump you in Awkusu river.

134 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Anambra that has nothing of this, what have they achieved?

The lunatic Obi can’t even use a single picture of the paradise he built in Anambra on his recalled manifesto.

Wike and his governorship candidate have eyes for good thing which explained why they’ll rather copy Lagos success than Anambla failure.

So why did u mention Anambra now.

Are we talking about Anambra or Rivers?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

Because it’s my phone and no be you buy me data.

If I like I mention Ozubulu or Awkusu.

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Because it’s my phone and no be you buy me data.

If I like I mention Ozubulu or Awkusu.
I think u should sell that phone and buy malaria drugs

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by BossGerald: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Rivers State, Siminialayi Fubara, has assured the people of the state that his administration will build on the achievements of Governor Nyesom Wike if he is elected governor in 2023.

Addressing a crowd that came to witness the event, Fubara recalled how Lagos State was developed, adding that former governors of the state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, his successor, Babatunde Fashola, Akinwunmi Ambode, and the incumbent governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, developed the South-West state.

This is exactly what the guy said...

Tinubu urchins can twist anything to suit their evil propaganda.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by LegendHero(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

I don’t have money for drugs, can your father give me some?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by BATified2023: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
At this stage u have to give it to tinubu,imagine an aspirant of the opposition party now campaigning with Tinubu achievements

Same way chimaroke nnamani is campaigning for tinubu despite been a pdp man

To those igbos making noise

Mention just 1 candidate that has ever said he will govern like peter obi?

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by jetwonder(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin fubara sure banker

5 Likes

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

I don’t have money for drugs, can your father give me some?

why begging my father?

Ur mom didnt show u who ur father was?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Orukomeno: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
angryAgbadorians masubrating on this thread already
Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Sammy07: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Siminialayi sounds Yoruba but not Yoruba.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Winnersunited: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't mind the lunatics. Child of Ogboni fraternity. So so stupid.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy07:
Siminialayi sounds Yoruba but not Yoruba.
its ijaw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by LegendHero(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
why begging my father?

Ur mom didnt show u who ur father was?

I’m not from baby factory generation.

So why should my mom waste time revalidating?

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Michelle70(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

I’m not from baby factory generation.

thats not the question, abi ur conscience deh blame u?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Sammy07: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:
its ijaw

Alright sir wink

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Brendaniel: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
This one is already spoiling his name....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Gandah(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wow
Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Kingcalls: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
See this fool

1 Like

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by iiifedimma(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by Kingcalls: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
At this stage u have to give it to tinubu,imagine an aspirant of the opposition party now campaigning with Tinubu achievements

Same way chimaroke nnamani is campaigning for tinubu despite been a pdp man

To those igbos making noise

Mention just 1 candidate that has ever said he will govern like peter obi?

Eat ur 30k in peace and stop disturbing us here

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by DeOTR: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
This table you're shaking... Obidients won't like it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by IgboSomalia: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Michelle70:

You want him to buy fake drugs from your brothers.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by fineboynl(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
..woke will never support atiku. It's either he supports tinubu or Peter obi or both. Woke can even secretly support obi too.

The reason is that atiku stole the pdp presidential candidate twice from wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Tinubu Lagos, I Will Continue The Work Of Wike - River PDP Gov. Candidate by IgboSomalia: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Eat ur 30k in peace and stop disturbing us here

That 30k is more than your mother's bride price.

87 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Fani-kayode Says Nigeria Owes Atiku Debt Of Gratitude, Gives Reason / Dino Melaye's Wife Packs Out Over Alleged Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.