Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) (5785 Views)

A Bride Campaigns For Labour Party's Peter Obi On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the military on the road working with the highway police, stopping people in northeastern Brazil the stronghold of Lula. I was shocked; it reminded me of Nigeria and this is not the Brazil that we want.

I felt chills seeing the Brazilian military on the road on election day. This didn't happen during the first round.

So the head of the federal highway police in Brazil made a post on social media telling people to vote for Bolsonaro and he later deleted it.

On election day he started an operation to check only God knows what, on election day? He disobeyed the electoral body that forbids any police operation on election day.

They tried to stop the people in Lula's stronghold from voting. I could not believe my eyes when I saw it, I am still traumatized.
grin

I was confused, and I had to go outside to be sure that I am not in China or Russia. Ex-president bolsonaro is a former army captain and he put a lot of military men in his government.

This kind of mafia politics belongs in dictatorship countries, lawless countries in Africa, and communist countries not in a democratic country like Brazil.

Well, they are already calling for the arrest and imprisonment of the head of the federal highway police. Democracy must prevail in Brazil.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/i-saw-nigerian-style-mafia-politics.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by onez: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good Lula won

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is the guy that wanted to destroy the Brazilian democracy, but he is going to jail.

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by voltron14: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
It belongs bla bla bla.

Brazil has shown you they roll like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Alexsniz:
Election magu magu is everywhere.....

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC issues in Abuja on zero eight zero three five six one zero four three five

No, this is the first time in the history of Brazil, you can't cheat because they use a voting machine here that was they t tried to block voters.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
You sound like a labor party man they should have shoot you right away I'm not really impress

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:
It belongs bla bla bla.

Brazil has shown you they roll like that.

They don't roll like Nigeria, there is a very big difference, Brazil counted 100m voted in one day, can Nigeria do it?

5 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
You sound like a labor party man they should have shoot you right away I'm not really impress

I have no business with your Nigerian elections you people can do whatever you like.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
onez:
Good Lula won

True, if he didn't the chaos would be massive.

11 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I have no business with your Nigerian elections you people can do whatever you like.
I don't really give a dam, stop mentioning Nigeria when you talk

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Orfankwagh(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na only nigeria your country bad...another country no bad,all this kind useless topics like this no suppose the make headline but before u know SEUN go carry am begin show the world. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ADVERTISE OUR OWN?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
I don't really give a dam, stop mentioning Nigeria when you talk

Oboy, close mouth,is Nigeria is a country?

6 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Orfankwagh:
Na only nigeria your country bad...another country no bad,all this kind useless topics like this no suppose the make headline but before u know SEUN go carry am begin show the world. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ADVERTISE OUR OWN?

If e pain you too much then do something about it, demand for electronic voting, so you can choose the right leader, your elections is coming and we are going to see the mafia style politics.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is the federal highway police.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Ekundayo7574(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Lol you have a very low IQ I will stop replying you so that I won't really become very stupid just like you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Orfankwagh(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

If e pain you too much then do something about it, demand for electronic voting, so you can choose the right leader, your elections is coming and we are going to see the mafia style politics.
PAPA BRAZIL its only and igbo man that will tell you that congo,sudan etc are better than nigeria just because his a better thief there than here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol you have a very low IQ I will stop replying you so that I won't really become very stupid just like you

You are already crying blue murder after running your mouth first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by voltron14: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They don't roll like Nigeria, there is a very big difference, Brazil counted 100m voted in one day, can Nigeria do it?

And?

We often get our results within 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
This is the guy that wanted to destroy the Brazilian democracy, but he is going to jail.
Look at his evil face, just like his counterparts in Nigeria people like Malami, Shettima,NPF IG, I hope that INEC chairman won't join the list too, useless people

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Antimarraige:
Look at his evil face, just like his counterparts in Nigeria people like Malami, Shettima,NPF IG, I hope that INEC chairman won't join the list too, useless people

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
voltron14:

And?

We often get our results within 48 hours.

Too long, it allows rigging.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Propsvilla(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nawa
Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Antimarraige:

Don't forget obi too. He stole Anambra's money and gave it to his daughter. Very wicked man.

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Bontafa: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is what happens when a country allows drug kinpins carve out part of the country for themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Don't forget obi too. He stole Anambra's money and gave it to his daughter. Very wicked man.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Bontafa: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Drop your proof or shut up and ask your father what he ate tonight

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

grin grin grin
Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Not before you drop your proof for the names you listed earlier.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Orfankwagh:
PAPA BRAZIL its only and igbo man that will tell you that congo,sudan etc are better than nigeria just because his a better thief there than here

You are big f**L why are you bringing Igbo into this....

You don't even know if op is from Igbo or not you just open that your stinking mouth to mention a whole tribe that has nothing to do with you...

I for blow that your mouth if you are close walai!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy don't mind the mumu cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) by Ruggedniggaone: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

who is this animal for God sake!!! Why can't you go and be lamenting on your Brazilian platform?why exactly are you disturbing us with your jagons mumu man?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: See The Bad Millions Of Naira Notes Discovered In A Ware House / “May It Not Be True”. Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Tinubu’s Transition Team With No Ibo / These Photos Will Make Your Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.