Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis (3611 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
obviously we know in Part and Prophesy in Part. so ifeANYI if we look at his solar placements with solar libra ad luna cancer represents a spiritually dead entity. like a zombie and so this is a seed from davido so he represents davido. its like a spiritual extension of davido and so he is at the 3 :00 hour ( he is age 3 ) and what happens at the 3:00 hour ? its the hour when the zombies and demons are unleashed which is Halloween night is when the zombies and demons are unleashed 3 am the zombie hour also the Halloween hour ( and the point of entry of the zombies and demon would be their exit point which is 3 and at Halloween ) and the stagnation would be terminated at age 3 of Halloween night and so ifeanyi represents that part of davido that is spiritually dead and stagnated and it was cut off on that night and now its TAKEOFF time. its time to ascend. its time to TAKEOFF ( also deleted on this particular night so as to highlight the term TAKEOFF Which is now on everybodys mouth. the vibration in the air is TAKEOFF ) . and so this is an ascension ritual by the cosmos to let you know that all the king david archetypes who are on earth today and are under some form of bondage and stagnation, that the stagnation and bondage has been lifted and it is takeoff time. its time for spiritual revolution by a new set of spiritual leaders who would be ascending now out of a stagnated state

CELEBRITIES LIVES ARE USED TO TELL COSMIC STORIES

also you may now get a new version of davido that is not a spiritually dead zombie ( obsessed with material things and carnality and debauchery and hedonistic lifestyle is a sign of a spiritually dead zombie ). he may start getting very spiritual on us now

and so basically you can say this is symbolic of all the demons got into the pigs and they drowned. the separation of the demons from the Christ . the resurrection of lazarus from the dead

to further elaborate, some may say, we know the child is a product of a yoruba man and an igbo woman, however the man is yoruba and why did the paramount name become IFEANYI ? and not a yoruba name ? its because in his spirit he knew that was a child he wouldn't get to keep.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by garriAndsugar: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Wonder working weed in action

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by dawnomike(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Wonder working weed in action
That Op is high on Kaduna mixed with osogbo weed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by RingRoadMafia: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
When your dealer first soaks the product in hydrochloric acid grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Babamide(m): 1:25am On Nov 02, 2022
Omoooo, Run ooooh.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by egbabiekperemo1: 3:49am On Nov 02, 2022

Mkpurumiri max mixed with cow shiit in action

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Mercury12(m): 4:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Una don start again undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 6:26am On Nov 02, 2022
to further elaborate, some may say, we know the child is a product of a yoruba man and an igbo woman, however the man is yoruba and why did the paramount name become IFEANYI ? and not a yoruba name ? its because in his spirit he knew that was a child he wouldn't get to keep.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sylve11: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:

Good day oga.

Na so I nor take see your mail again o. But why? I so much have a bigger confidence in you.
I just dey imagine why. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

Good day oga.

Na so I nor take see your mail again o. But why? I so much have a bigger confidence in you.
I just dey imagine why. cool
brother i answer all your questions na. plus country hard ooooo na pesin wey dey invest in my ministry i dey devote time to oooo. bag of rice na like 100k grin grin grin grin
am just playing cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sylve11: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
brother i answer all your questions na. plus country hard ooooo na pesin wey dey invest in my ministry i dey devote time to you bag of rice na like 100k grin grin grin grin
am just playing cheesy cheesy grin grin

No, you nor answer me. You promised to quote me on a dead thread, there you'd supply me a means to contact you privately. But I nor see anything till date. cool
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

No, you nor answer me. You promised to quote me on a dead thread, there you'd supply me a means to contact you privately. But I nor see anything till date. cool
bro we done talk for email. you tell me about your woman . your relationship
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

but if you want your problem solved write am for here now for this thread. this thread get plenty spiritual power
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sylve11: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
bro we done talk for email. you tell me about your woman . your relationship

Nor be me and you talk those ones na. cool
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sylve11: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
but if you want your problem solved write am for here now for this thread. this thread get plenty spiritual power

Oga, if I wan do public display, na to open thread or even tell vanguard to run am.

I value my peace of mind.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 7:52am On Nov 02, 2022
sylve11:

Oga, if I wan do public display, na to open thread or even tell vanguard to run am.

I value my peace of mind.
cool
private consultation you go run am with money na. public is free wink

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sylve11: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
private consultation you go run am with money na. public is free wink

Oga send me means to contact you jare. cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Foodqueen(f): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Your signature says it all.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Karlifate: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2022
dawnomike:
That Op is high on Kaduna mixed with osogbo weed.

LMAO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by MeetDx(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:

Brah, I no support you on this one. I have friends who are Yoruba Igbo, they use both names and they're still very much alive and balling. The boy didn't just come to stay, may his soul rest in peace. Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ireportlive: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2022
cool

Died on Halloween night, at age 3, while his father was about to become 30

Davido is a Scorpio, ruler of the dark world according to zodiac...

Scary shit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2022
MeetDx:

Brah, I no support you on this one. I have friends who are Yoruba Igbo, they use both names and they still very much alive and balling. The boy didn't just come to stay, may his soul rest in peace. Amen!
am not saying that particular aspect will apply to everybody. we are doing spiritual research and clues as to signs pointing to what eventually happened. not all women are prostitutes and not all men are cheaters same way not all children born of yoruba men with first igbo names are going to face this circumstances. this particular case is a high profile person in the spiritual realm. davido is a high ranking person in the spiritual realm so this child naming thing applies to only him and not some plebeians and commoners. ya dig ? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Died on Halloween night, at age 3, while his father was about to become 30

Davido is a Scorpio, ruler of the dark world according to zodiac...

Scary shit
well the scorpion is the ruler of the dark world but also in scorpio is the ability to transition like the phoenix and then the eagle arrives to rule the day. so with Scorpio its a duality of night and day.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by bigjackass: 9:10am On Nov 02, 2022
hahahahahaha
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Maynman: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2022
This is the effect of the opium called religion.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Ireportlive: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
well the scorpion is the ruler of the dark world but also in scorpio is the ability to transition like the phoenix and then the eagle arrives to rule the day. so with Scorpio its a duality of night and day.

Yeah a refined Scorpio are mostly phoenix.. the crude ones still remain in the dark world

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:
This is the effect of the opium called religion.
dont know where you see religion but hey some are born blind and confused lol

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Maynman: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
dont know where you see religion but hey some are born blind and confused lol

Some are also born dumb and as cretin lol.
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:

Yeah a refined Scorpio are mostly phoenix.. the crude ones still remain in the dark world
a refined Scorpio is the eagle. on a side note do you know Scorpio is the only zodiac represented by 3 features ? the scorpion, Phoenix and the eagle

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Some are also born dumb and as cretin lol.
yeah look in the mirror grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by Maynman: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
yeah look in the mirror grin

Have you? cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi Adeleke And Takeoff. My Spiritual Analysis by sukkot: 9:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Maynman:

Have you? cheesy
i do. no reflection. no shadows. no echos grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Great Amongst "westlife" Shane Or Mark? / Missy Elliott Got Married? / Download Confession Aiye By Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.