Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache (295 Views)

Please Guys I Need A Medical Prescription. / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / I Fell And Hit My Head On The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Eleyigidgan: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
so i got angry today and pumped my fist and hit the wall.
I'm currently in severe pains, any suggestions on how to ease the pains cos it's unbearable.
currently I can't use the right hand cos of the excess pains.
i need help please
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Moh247: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Take painkiller, or Panadol extra, and go get it checked first thing tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
good advice cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Eleyigidgan: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
thanks but how do I get it checked?
a pharmacy or a doctor?
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Moh247: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
thanks but how do I get it checked?
a pharmacy or a doctor?

Try a doctor... It's just a little massage to be sure you don't have any fracture

Hope you didn't notice any swelling
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
The great philosopher said we should use our bare fist to punch a block wall whenever we are angry . But u instead went and punched a concrete.

Where u betting when it happened? I recommend yoga and acupuncture for effective relief for your pains.
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Eleyigidgan: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Try a doctor... It's just a little massage to be sure you don't have any fracture

Hope you didn't notice any swelling
slight swelling and I can't lift the hand anymore.
all pharmacies and chemist shops closed.
can paracetamol make it up since I don't have Panadol extra?
I'm in sifia pains embarassed
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Eleyigidgan: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The great philosopher said we should use our bare fist to punch a block wall whenever we are angry . But u instead went and punched a concrete.

Where u betting when it happened? I recommend yoga and acupuncture for effective relief for your pains.
trash post
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by Pells: 2:17am On Nov 02, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
so i got angry today and pumped my fist and hit the wall.
I'm currently in severe pains, any suggestions on how to ease the pains cos it's unbearable.
currently I can't use the right hand cos of the excess pains.
i need help please
Go buy tramadol 400mg shocked
It's a pain killer embarassed
Re: Guys I Just Aimed My Fist And Hit The Wall. My Hands Ache by meobizy(f): 2:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Do it again with your left hand.

(1) (Reply)

Drink This Libido Boosting Recipe 3 Times A Week And Thank Me Later / 4 Mistakes That Can Make Your Blood Pressure Read Very High / 23 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.