Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos (16347 Views)

Convertible/Coupe RIDES: (BMW..Benz..Mustang..Dodge..Lambo..Camaro..Mini) & more / ########### Clean Tokunbo Mini Cooper....for Sale / Cute Mini Cooper-panoramic roof-harman kardon sound - 1.5 million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by poby(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Please do anybody know how much i can get a Mini Cooper hatch back.

Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by edlion57(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
wht is so important abt dis car
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by Trac: 5:48am On Aug 22, 2011
edlion57:

wht is so important  abt dis car

One - It's got what many other cars today don't have -- PEDIGREE.  That includes the so-called Camry.  That alone places it on a pedestal.

Two - For most in the world of automotive, it is the best handling FWD in the world.  In many cases, it is a benchmark to which standards are set.  It has its own legacies in Motorsport history.

Three - You don't get the "moon-walking" technology that the Civic offers in a Mini.  The company doesn't retrogress and the money you pay for is what you get. 

Four - Most of the cue's of the vehicle is an engineering function.  Nothing really is purposeless.

Five - It is a proper vehicle (for what it is) and not an imitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by poby(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2011
Please do anybody know the current tokunbo price?
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by poby(m): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by kentoxic(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2011
Trac:

One - It's got what many other cars today don't have -- PEDIGREE.  That includes the so-called Camry.  That alone places it on a pedestal.

Two - For most in the world of automotive, it is the best handling FWD in the world.  In many cases, it is a benchmark to which standards are set.  It has its own legacies in Motorsport history.

Three - You don't get the "moon-walking" technology that the Civic offers in a Mini.  The company doesn't retrogress and the money you pay for is what you get. 

Four - Most of the cue's of the vehicle is an engineering function.  Nothing really is purposeless.

Excellent summary, i have experienced the Mini Cooper,Luv the fact that its a BMW product.Its a fantastic drive and you need to test-drive on OFF ROAD , it has a better handling than most SUV'S

Tokumbo value varies from the year of manufacture and condition,price range for a 2003 model to 2006 is between #2.5 and #4mill

And i have a 2006 model for sale @ 3.3 , if interested,email me , ken_fash@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by edlion57(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2011
na wa. 4 dis small tin i go carry my 4mill dash out wetin happen 2 all d suv
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by manmidtexy(m): 4:53am On Jun 10, 2016
poby:

It is a nice auto mehn....
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by achinaboy(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Trac:

if i open my company next year,am employing u for whatever,because u can do it grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by mchenryking0(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
any mini cooper 2007-2010 for sale. urgently needed for use
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by manmidtexy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Search www.checki.com and other related search engines in Lagos.

but if you are on reasonable tight budget. Our company can procure for from NEW YORK at a friendly cost.

poby:
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by Donwapz(m): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Like the guy above me said, Mini cooper is a very nice ride when it comes to speed, performance and design. Its not popular in Nigeria because most Nigerians don't know much about speed. Once a Nigerian can afford Toyota Camry, he is ok. I respected the car when Asphalt racing started featuring it, since its not a hyper car, its speed is minimum.

As for the price of Mini Cooper in Nigeria, its always advisable to compare prices on so many platforms so dealers don't rob you off your hard earned money.
Re: Price Of Mini Cooper In Lagos by revilomichaels(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2020
I’ve never seen a Mini Cooper for 2.5 mil in Nigeria before. Starting from year 2003 upward.
Has anyone here bought?
The car lasts forever!
It’s very durable

(1) (Reply)

Obey Traffic Law! Use Car Bluetooth Mirror to Make/Receive Cal When Driving / 2016 Honda Accord Available For Sale In Ibadan 6M / »»» Sold!! Neat Reg Benz C200 02 @ N1.450M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.