Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree (36912 Views)

Oil Tycoon, Jim Okolo Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From European-american Uni / Nnamdi Ezeigbo Bags Doctorate Degree At ABSU Convocation, Face Of Slot Hails Him / UNILAG Denies Conferring Honorary Doctorate Degree On E-money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by SugarGirl44(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Neddstark:
Banji Akintoye using Igboho as his weapon. The older and enlightened will use the younger and unexposed. Same with Kanu using Igbos and whoever is using Boko haram. Thats just the way the world is

You’re sha looking for partners in crime by all means.
How dare you compare Yoruba self determination activitists to those animals in the north and the barbarians in the east?
Tell me where in the world it’s a crime to fight for self preservation.
Even your slave masters who tied you together in a false nation keep breaking into smaller manageable units, but y’all zombies wanna die of toxic unity here.
Don’t ever repeat this statement in your life again!
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by SugarGirl44(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
Lol
So,this is the plan? Freeing him and send him to an unknown school without requirements?

Make him go achieve wetin? Just to bribe him and silent him? See what Seyi Makinde has caused.

Igboho wey no fit speak simple pigin na im dey graduate from US University?

That’s where you zombie are getting it all wrong.
Proficiency in a foreign language isn’t an honor, except for black monkeys like you. It’s just a means of communication.
There are millions of people in the world who do speak a word of English and they’re accomplished.
Say NO to mental slavery dude.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Burruchaga71(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Congratulations to you Sunday Yorubaho
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by kuuljay(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
Lol
So,this is the plan? Freeing him and send him to an unknown school without requirements ?

Make him go achieve wetin? Just to bribe him and silent him? See what Seyi Makinde has caused.

No,let's be real. So,it's election time now,he should come and mobilize people to vote which party exactly?

Anyways,check my signature and sell/buy from us today.
See how you exposed your illiteracy ���
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Truthshscrazy: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
FarmTech:
I hope this is not to fool him into silence. He shud remember that the fulanis are still committing their atrocities.
I tire oh. This one they are conferring him with Peace-Related honorary awards. Peace ke? grin Na just Diplomatic conflict Resolution Awards remain na .They are trying to Bobo him into silence and indomie grin. grin grin Britain BREXIT-ed peacefully without War. 1914 remains one big scam foisted on us by Lord Lugard. North/Boko wants lslamic Nation. Niger Delta wants their own.etc Better to share this big so called indivisible entityNation make everybody just go Peacefully/ diplomatically. Make God Epp us oh. Unfortunately, the only thing Unity Beggars & Black man in general understands is War. undecided

My Forever Respect for Ojukwu the man mehn. Nobody does it like my mahn Ojukwu. He was one really Brave fearless man who pooled his region little resources to hold a full Nation to standstill over a year & serve government wotowoto in agitating for his people & command international attention. Ojukwu leads others follow. Nobody does it like him. l pray every Region can finally leave to his P-e-a-c-e-f-u-l-l-y someday sha ; hopefully without War, someday!!!!
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Ashirioluwa: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good one…..after they have finally silenced him.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Truthshscrazy: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nairanation2:
Wow! a TALE of two secessionists fighting & championing for a course they deemed just & fair. One adopted a very brutal, violent & terror-like approach, killing anybody he perceived as working against his course(even killing his own ppl to spite his perceived enemy). NOTHING is too big to destroy to achieve his purpose and no amount of blood is too much to spill in his struggle. While the other one, an illiterate, was more of a rabble-rouser cuz he's using common 'man on d street'... Okada riders, touts, artisans & d likes who saw reasons to align with his thoughts & agitation. He never used UGM to maim & kill his own ppl he thought were not in agreement with his action. He waged war against Fulani herdsmen using these ppl. In d end, one is enjoying freedom(u can say it's temporary), while d other is cooling his fin in DSS detention. A lesson there.
Wow! What an amazing Tale!!!!!! grin . Shots fired!!!. No names calling here please! It could even be a Tale about my Lovely very Pretty neighbour with sexy big nyash Amaka damsel.Who the Shoe fits should wear it. cool
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by pyro10(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ok...una well-done
Buh...
The US university no get name?
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Alfatonji: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
Big Congratulations to ODUA NATION promoter, May you leave long to witness your life long program for our enviable NATION.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by deeva2: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
This one get level pass Kwanu..

Omoluabi can never be biafran..
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by seunjungle1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lolz, this is exactly the result...when your parents were telling you to go to schl and you refused....your interpretation of the honorary doctor given to Igboho is the exact of your clueless.

Alwaysready:
Lol
So,this is the plan? Freeing him and send him to an unknown school without requirements ?

No,let's be real. So,it's election time now,he should come and mobilize people to vote which party exactly?

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Jostoman: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is the real Yoruba defender not that Old desperate Man fighting dirty to become president.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by AmiRose(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
Lol

Honorary Certificate is usually awarded to persons the school feel has contributed positively to a society or community. E no mean say such individual attend the school.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by lereinter(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Oga wa ti di doctor

Lolzzzzz
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Neddstark: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You’re sha looking for partners in crime by all means.
How dare you compare Yoruba self determination activitists to those animals in the north and the barbarians in the east?
Tell me where in the world it’s a crime to fight for self preservation.
Even your slave masters who tied you together in a false nation keep breaking into smaller manageable units, but y’all zombies wanna die of toxic unity here.
Don’t ever repeat this statement in your life again!

You must be a proper omo ale. That is how you threaten your parents on not what to say. Oloriburuku.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by seunjungle1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
These are two different things, 'conferred and earned.'
When honorary doctorate is given to you at the expense of free, we call it 'conferred honorary doctor'... Institutions can only give it out to an individual at their own best knowledge and you don't need to go to school before you can get it. While the 'Earned honorary doctorate can only be given to you by you earning it through study and research...you must go to school before getting this.

Igboho doesn't need to go to school for study and resaerch before honorary doctor can be conferred on him.

Good afternoon Doctor Igboho!
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by pinkygurl(f): 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
Lol

Honorary Doctorate PHD is conferred by higher institution of learning/universities as a way of honoring a distinguished visitor’s positive remarkable contributions to a specific field or to society in general.

Maya Angelou (1928-2014) received more than 30 Honorary Degrees in her lifetime . More than 30healthcare and medical facilities have been named after Angelou. She was also awarded presidential medal of freedom , highest civilian honor in the USA.

Japanese Buddhist Philosopher, educator, author, and nuclear disarmament advocate DAISAKU IKEDA is the Human being on earth who holds the world record for most honorary degrees , he has about 401 honorary doctorates presently.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by pharmaking: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dr. Sunday Igboho, congratulations
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by SugarGirl44(f): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Neddstark:

You must be a proper omo ale. That is how you threaten your parents on not what to say. Oloriburuku.

Oponu agbaya ọlọpọlọ dudu.
You’re the okoriburuku omo ale, if not you won’t reason through your anus and write the rubbish you wrote.
And you definitely don’t regard your parents, hence others’ means nothing to you.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Brushstrokes20: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Congratulations!...
Shame on the lifeless, bloodthirsty demon and cohorts! undecided undecided
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Neddstark: 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Oponu agbaya ọlọpọlọ dudu.
You’re the okoriburuku omo ale, if not you won’t reason through your anus and write the rubbish you wrote.
And you definitely don’t regard your parents, hence others’ means nothing to you.

This gay mistake again. Spits
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Tvoice: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na wa oOo, na MC oluomo Remain, shey na doctorate degree in riot abi na in habalis grin , kon nor quote e oO, I go dissect you to pieces
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by alfsalami: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
What's the name of that university ?
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Prince001(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Neddstark:
Banji Akintoye using Igboho as his weapon. The older and enlightened will use the younger and unexposed. Same with Kanu using Igbos and whoever is using Boko haram. Thats just the way the world is

Tell me something oo, u mean A renowned Professor Banji Akintoye want to use Igboho for what exactly? If na liberate Yoruba I say yes cos Prof using me too cos I want Yoruba Nation too. People like u don't understand what's d meaning of Professor and how can someone got it! I'm not talking about d kind one they are giving Goodluck Jonathan and Co. I'm talking here about a Prof that lecture people in western world!!!! Those professor hate vanity things, hardly see them wear gold, diamond and so on cos to them that's just mineral components, na only people like una dey value vanity like what I mentioned above.
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
DenreleDave:
Person wey get sense pass all ohaneze, Nnamdi Cownu Epon Obuko, Peter Obi, Ipob all join

Igboho >>>> Ohaneze, Nnamdi Cownu Epon Obuko, Peter Obi, Ipob all join and all igbo governors except David umahi

ATTENTION: I need samsung A20s dead phone.. Any color, pls mention me if you have it

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise lalasticlala
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Neddstark: 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Prince001:

Tell me something oo, u mean A renowned Professor Banji Akintoye want to use Igboho for what exactly? If na liberate Yoruba I say yes cos Prof using me too cos I want Yoruba Nation too. People like u don't understand what's d meaning of Professor and how can someone got it! I'm not talking about d kind one they are giving Goodluck Jonathan and Co. I'm talking here about a Prof that lecture people in western world!!!! Those professor hate vanity things, hardly see them wear gold, diamond and so on cos to them that's just mineral components, na only people like una dey value vanity like what I mentioned above.
Yoruba nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!

I want to bang Mercy Johnson. No going back
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by olibeans: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yorubas advancing their own interests while Igbo cursed leaders are lamenting.

May their lamenting continue...
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Ephemmm: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
Lol

Why writing epistle when the headline is straightforward enough for you to comprehend?

Your education is a waste.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Agboconsult1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
What is the name of the US University...
Hope is not a ghost or unknown university.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by gbishman: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Talk true.
Re: Sunday Igoho Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree by Duru009(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Someone that CANNOT even speak simple English....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / DELSU Finds ‘exam Expo’ In Student’s Private Part / Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.