Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� (1357 Views)

One Of My Friends Who Relocated To Canada Recently Shared Some Lessons / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo / My Cousin Was Duped Of ₦15,000 Because Of JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2022
How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To Canada Without Using An Agent

​I want to tell you a story about Samuel Olabisi, a former Nigerian banker who was duped by a fraudulent agent who promised to provide him a work visa to travel to Canada with his family.

Hear the story from the horse’s mouth…

My name is Samuel Olabisi and I want to tell you my story (I like to call it my Canada miracle story) of how I moved to Canada from Surulere Nigeria almost 2 years ago…..
Two and half years ago, I was at the lowest of lows.
​Why, you ask?
My application for permanent residency to Australia had just been rejected.

​On top of that, I had completed the express entry application to Canada and had been in the pool for 10 months without being invited to apply for Canada permanent residency.
On top of that, I was duped of N1.5m by an agent who told me he could get me a work permit, a job, accommodation in Canada and Canada visas for all my family members.
As if that was not enough, I had just been passed up for promotion at my office. I had been looking forward to this promotion because things were getting hard financially for me and my family.
The price of everything was skyrocketing and my income was at a standstill. Even my wife who used to support financially was now sitting at home because she was laid off from her work a few months ago.
I was angry!

​At myself. At my employer. At the Government. At the president. At my parents. At the Australian government and especially at the Canadian government.

I was just angry!!

​My heart had been set on migrating to Canada for several months now. In fact, I cannot understand why I wasted so much time in starting the immigration process.

The year before, there was no express entry and I know a few people that were able to migrate then…

But I felt that things would get better in Nigeria.

Afterall, my wife and I both had good jobs and we were doing fairly well. I thought, migrating abroad was okay but why the rush?

9 months after, my wife had lost her job, the economy had dived and I was being passed over for promotion. What about the insecurity in the country? A distant cousin of mine who lives in the north was recently murdered in cold blood right in his own home!

​The health system? Let’s not even go there. A colleague of mine who had a simple fibroid surgery lost her life simply because the nurse on duty forgot to transfuse blood after the surgery……such carelessness!

I had to leave the country…..NOW!
Canada, here I come!

Yes, Canada is not heaven! But at least, I will not have Boko Haram breathing down my neck and I hear the healthcare system is top notch. What about the free education for my children until 18 years old, with the government still paying them a monthly stipend o…

It was a no brainer!

I decided to make inquiries on how I could immigrate to Canada….

And that was when my nightmare started.

Remember I mentioned the agent that had duped me of N1.5m promising to help me and my family migrate to Canada? That experience almost ruined me!

I was beyond devastated! This was my almost all my life savings gone down the drain…just like that!!

I was faced with the harsh reality of watching my family go through the unneeded pains of hardship.

What a pathetic situation!
At this point, I was desperate for a solution. I was tired of being in a country where nothing worked!

I was in depression for about 3 months!!

I couldn’t face myself, talkless of facing the world.
So trust me when I say I understand what it means…

To be duped by unscrupulous agents that prey on peoples desperation to travel..

To desire to give your family a better life in a new country and yet not know how to go about it successfully...
To be frustrated with life itself...

But guess what?

After several months of tears, pain and failures….

On a beautiful August day two years ago, I finally left the shores of Nigeria to Canada with my family. I was 40 years, 6 months and 3 weeks old when I left.…..

I am here to encourage and assure you that you can still relocate to Canada, no matter how old you are.

You can take your life in your hands and create the reality you want for yourselves and your loved ones.

​How was I able to finally relocate to Canada after so many failed attempts?

I will tell you…and I need you to listen attentively

My story is bound to shock you like it has done many others who have heard my story.

My breakthrough came from a simple WhatsApp call from my friend

Unbelievable, right?

Here’s what happened……

We have put everything that happened and how He was able to relocate to Canada at 40+ years despite my previous failed attempts.

You want to see it?

Amazing! Simply connect with me on 08133984867 and I will send you the video.

Trust me, you need to drop everything and get access to that video NOW!

The Canadian immigration policies are changing so constantly….

Please don’t be caught napping

​Connect with me on 08133984867 to get access to the video.
Take care and see you inside!

2 Likes

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by kmaster007: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Continue
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by gentleman82: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
So after resigning from a well paying bank job here in Nigeria , and relocating to heaven on earth Canada you still came online soliciting for people in the shit hole Nigeria to send you money to teach them how to emigrate to Canada. Am not understanding you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Rexymania(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
And you said Canada is not heaven, please if Canada is not heaven, Nigeria is definitely hell 001
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
gentleman82:
So after resigning from a well paying bank job here in Nigeria , and relocating to heaven on earth Canada you still came online soliciting for people in the shit hole Nigeria to send you money to teach them how to emigrate to Canada. Am not understanding you.

Good afternoon... well if u had read this with an open mind then you would have learnt that it's not my story also no one is been forced to get a DIY (do it yourself) guide on how to emigrate to Canada ok, its your choice... u better be trained on how to do it yourself or fall victim of being dupe by a so called Travel agent... ok
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rexymania:
And you said Canada is not heaven, please if Canada is not heaven, Nigeria is definitely hell 001

Lol
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Still using nigeria line U guys should go and find work to do. All this mumu ebook cant take anyone to Canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
ednut1:
Still using nigeria line U guys should go and find work to do. All this mumu ebook cant take anyone to Canada

Who says this is an ebook at first, I guess u are a travelling agent.. lol.. I understand ur pain
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Martinsadeola:

Who says this is an ebook at first, I guess u are a travelling agent.. lol.. I understand ur pain
your likes are littered all over nairaland selling ebooks and videos for 25k. Una plan no go work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by BlackMan6969(m): 7:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
I will remain here to join the revolution when it shall begin. I ain't goin no wherd.

1 Like

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by abbasajao(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Share with us here. Is not everything you can monetize. Afterall, you are now leaving good in Canada. I presumed
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by flexydote(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
gentleman82:

Neither can i
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:08am On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:
your likes are littered all over nairaland selling ebooks and videos for 25k. Una plan no go work

Our plan is to give you in-depth knowledge about how you could travel all be yourself without having to pay any travel agents some 400k or being scammed and if you think this knowledge doesn't worth paying for because of the entitlement mentality you have.. then visit other blogs and people that claim to help you for free and waste your time...

You are not being forced to stay glued here... most people that came into my dm was just given access to the video and nothing more..

Let go of your frustration and move on with ur life ...
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2022
flexydote:

Neither can i

I do not expect you to understand
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2022
abbasajao:
Share with us here. Is not everything you can monetize. Afterall, you are now leaving good in Canada. I presumed

Since when do nairaland allow video upload of about 10mins?
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2022
BlackMan6969:
I will remain here to join the revolution when it shall begin. I ain't goin no wherd.

One love my brother ❤️
Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:

Won't take you, but it's helping majorities... I wish you well

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To �� by Martinsadeola(f): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2022
ednut1:

That information and knowledge you referred to as ebooks which its not did all this.... HOSEA 4:6, ISAIAH 5:13

(1) (Reply)

Oya Oooo!!! This Is Your Chance To Japa For Free!!! / Diplomal / Imagine This Creature Coming Closer To You In The Bid To Serve Your Fatherland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.