Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,372 members, 7,839,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter (1675 Views)

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide / Time To Take Liberals Money. / Armed South African Protesters Ask Foreigners To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
istina:
Useless bunch of losers.
If you like go to the moon
topcatking:
Who cares?
Hotice085:
They can go to hell
THELATTERMAN:
Twitter will thrive with or without them.
Botking:
Goodbye

See dem ignorant folks. When Mr Musk is already wailing and lamenting, accusing imaginary enemies.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2022
wowcatty:

Temporary gain but hope I'm wrong. I'm still not sold on Elon Musk, once a deepstate will always be. Let's wait and see who he's fronting for now behind the curtain between the military and the US gods. As for Kanye he should taking down holywood while Elon take down the big tech as Trump demolishes Washington DC. We just have to see how things go.

I will appreciate it if you can furnish me with evidence that Elon Musk was once a Deepstate. I knew he tried to get some favour from Trump when he was President but beyond that I don't know much about him. Let's hope the 3 Musketeers would shake the globalists to their boots. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by Hotice085: 5:05am On Nov 09, 2022
maasoap:

See dem ignorant folks. When Mr Musk is already wailing and lamenting, accusing imaginary enemies.

Sharap and pay ya $8 or disappear from Twitter
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2022
Hotice085:

$8 is for blue check mark not for using the service, calm your pants down.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hotice085:

People who are affected are already doing that, leaving Twitter for him. grin grin grin
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have some articles somewhere, I will look for it later among 3,000 screenshots. The article talks about how Elon wasn't even a pioneer founder of Tesla or around when it all started. In America you can't be as successful as Elon independently of deepstate, they own America and decide who gets to that level. Electric vehicle is the brainchild of the deepstate to sink America, it's unsustainable. California and Oregon are already rationing electricity, yet they are the ones talking about all vehicles must be electric in 7 years. How do you charge vehicles when people can't use airconditioners in their homes? New York will soon run out of diesel. I don't even want to go into how unreliable eletruc vehicles are. It takes so much to develop a single battery, all the raw materials are in Africa and cornered by China. Electric cars are a means to control the people as your car can be turned of remotely if you don't obey the rogue politicians. There are not and won't be enough charging stations for another 30 years. Electric vehicles charging stations depend on 90% gas and coal to run but the deepstate wants to stop those two, so we won't have electric vehicles anyway but depend on China to supply vehicles to the US elites only while the rest of the people are put on public transportation. Electric vehicle is an evil agenda of the deepstate to cripple America in favor of China and for it to be trusted in the hand of Elon, he has to be up there in hierarchy. Can you see how they want to investigate him because he wants to make small changes to Twitter, deepstate must have total control of you or you will have all kind of problems. Electric vehicles are bad for America. Elon doesn't like Trump but just used him for favor, he even lied that he voted for him when he didn't, why lie? Who doesn't like the most conservative president who broke down bureaucracies log jams that held America back and gave historical achievements all with his hands tied to his back? Elon is fine but I just don't trust him. I don't care about what people say, I look at what they do and who their friends are.
OLAADEGBU:

I will appreciate it if you can furnish me with evidence that Elon Musk was once a Deepstate. I knew he tried to get some favour from Trump when he was President but beyond that I don't know much about him. Let's hope the 3 Musketeers would shake the globalists to their boots. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
That's why you woke breed needs to get out of safe spaces into reality.
LordReed:

LMFAO! Where do they breed people like you for Andromeda's sake?! Bwahahahahaha!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
wowcatty:

I have some articles somewhere, I will look for it later among 3,000 screenshots. The article talks about how Elon wasn't even a pioneer founder of Tesla or around when it all started. In America you can't be as successful as Elon independently of deepstate, they own America and decide who gets to that level. Electric vehicle is the brainchild of the deepstate to sink America, it's unsustainable. California and Oregon are already rationing electricity, yet they are the ones talking about all vehicles must be electric in 7 years. How do you charge vehicles when people can't use airconditioners in their homes? New York will soon run out of diesel. I don't even want to go into how unreliable eletruc vehicles are. It takes so much to develop a single battery, all the raw materials are in Africa and cornered by China. Electric cars are a means to control the people as your car can be turned of remotely if you don't obey the rogue politicians. There are not and won't be enough charging stations for another 30 years. Electric vehicles charging stations depend on 90% gas and coal to run but the deepstate wants to stop those two, so we won't have electric vehicles anyway but depend on China to supply vehicles to the US elites only while the rest of the people are put on public transportation. Electric vehicle is an evil agenda of the deepstate to cripple America in favor of China and for it to be trusted in the hand of Elon, he has to be up there in hierarchy. Can you see how they want to investigate him because he wants to make small changes to Twitter, deepstate must have total control of you or you will have all kind of problems. Electric vehicles are bad for America. Elon doesn't like Trump but just used him for favor, he even lied that he voted for him when he didn't, why lie? Who doesn't like the most conservative president who broke down bureaucracies log jams that held America back and gave historical achievements all with his hands tied to his back? Elon is fine but I just don't trust him. I don't care about what people say, I look at what they do and who their friends are.

I still don't know why he would spend all that money to buy Twitter when he knows he can't break even. Is he really interested in giving us free speech or he has an ulterior agenda? undecided

1 Like

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
wowcatty:
That's why you woke breed needs to get out of safe spaces into reality.

LoLz. Kanye taking down Hollywood is reality? Kanye is not an actor, not a director, not a producer and has no clout in Hollywood but he is going to take down Hollywood. You are not in reality my dear, you are in lalaland. LMFAO!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Same way David was so small beside goliath back then. So why do they care about what he says with his mouth? Maybe if you could stop eating soap and use it to bathe instead.
LordReed:

LoLz. Kanye taking down Hollywood is reality? Kanye is not an actor, not a director, not a producer and has no clout in Hollywood but he is going to take down Hollywood. You are not in reality my dear, you are in lalaland. LMFAO!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
He didn't use his money, he bought it on behalf of either the military whitehats to redeem himself or he's still working on behalf military industrial complex. I know it's not his money and the investigation that democrats want to do on him could be real or fake, we have to watch a little bit more to see who is behind it. Amazon and Washington Post are for the CIA but Jeff Bezos fronts. Facebook is for CIA but Zuckerberg fronts. Twitter was CIA watched over by Jack. In the past one could tell by how. The last thing I saw Q post about it was from a 2018 post 'let the sink in" with Elon carrying a sink into the building. I haven't followed Q posts in a long time.
OLAADEGBU:

I still don't know why he would spend all that money to buy Twitter when he knows he can't break even. Is he really interested in giving us free speech or he has an ulterior agenda? undecided

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
wowcatty:
Same way David was so small beside goliath back then. So why do they care about what he says with his mouth? Maybe if you could stop eating soap and use it to bathe instead.

LoLz! The people who cared kicked him to the curb, he should go and take down Addidas. LMFAO!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
They themselves are dead in the gutter. He will be fine. As long as his soul is free from bondage, holywood is crashing under it's own weight already, Kanye is just there to give us the inside tour of the collapse.
LordReed:

LoLz! The people who cared kicked him to the curb, he should go and take down Addidas. LMFAO!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
wowcatty:
They themselves are dead in the gutter. He will be fine. As long as his soul is free from bondage, holywood is crashing under it's own weight already, Kanye is just there to give us the inside tour of the collapse.

LMFAO! Kanye has no in in Hollywood, not even a toenail in so he ain't doing jackshit about Hollywood.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ok then holywood is intact.
You can now rest
LordReed:

LMFAO! Kanye has no in in Hollywood, not even a toenail in so he ain't doing jackshit about Hollywood.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2022
wowcatty:
Ok then holywood is intact.
You can now rest

LMFAO! BTW How is Trump doing these days, is he trekking from Florida to the White House? What's taking him so long?
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2022
wowcatty:

He didn't use his money, he bought it on behalf of either the military whitehats to redeem himself or he's still working on behalf military industrial complex. I know it's not his money and the investigation that democrats want to do on him could be real or fake, we have to watch a little bit more to see who is behind it. Amazon and Washington Post are for the CIA but Jeff Bezos fronts. Facebook is for CIA but Zuckerberg fronts. Twitter was CIA watched over by Jack. In the past one could tell by how. The last thing I saw Q post about it was from a 2018 post 'let the sink in" with Elon carrying a sink into the building. I haven't followed Q posts in a long time.

Thanks, that answers a lot of questions. Time will tell whether Elon is now working independently or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
wowcatty:

You guys are a phenomenon. It\'s not his money but he is selling off his Tesla shares? The same Tesla shares he used to back the Twitter deal? LoLz!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Just because he said that doesn't mean that's what he did. He can still sell it to another company he owns or owned by family members. You can believe what you want!
LordReed:

You guys are a phenomenon. It\'s not his money but he is selling off his Tesla shares? The same Tesla shares he used to back the Twitter deal? LoLz!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Right now he's giving a little to both sides but democrats want total control. Freedom of speech is democrats worst nightmare because a lot of information will be flying on Twitter for the world to see and they can't handle that.
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks, that answers a lot of questions. Time will tell whether Elon is now working independently or not. undecided
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 5:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Trekking takes a long time but you will find out.
LordReed:

LMFAO! BTW How is Trump doing these days, is he trekking from Florida to the White House? What's taking him so long?
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 6:30am On Nov 12, 2022
wowcatty:
Just because he said that doesn't mean that's what he did. He can still sell it to another company he owns or owned by family members. You can believe what you want!

LoLz. For what purpose? To deceive plebs like you? You make me laugh.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2022
To deceive dumb sheeple like you and as you can see it works on you.
LordReed:

LoLz. For what purpose? To deceive plebs like you? You make me laugh.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 6:18am On Nov 13, 2022
wowcatty:
To deceive dumb sheeple like you and as you can see it works on you.

LoLz! Riiiight, while you the all seeing non-dumb sheeple have not been deceived by all the so called sure bankers you kept saying would come any day now. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by Defaramade(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Riiiight, while you the all seeing non-dumb sheeple have not been deceived by all the so called sure bankers you kept saying would come any day now. Bwahahahahaha!
grin grin
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 1:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Go and celebrate and forget failed surebankers. That's what you do if you are on the edge for what could pop up.
LordReed:

Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 5:39am On Nov 14, 2022
wowcatty:
Go and celebrate and forget failed surebankers. That's what you do if you are on the edge for what could pop up.

Ok. LoLz!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2022
Have fun while it lasts!
LordReed:

Ok. LoLz!
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by LordReed(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2022
wowcatty:
Have fun while it lasts!

I sure will and anticipate it will last quite awhile. Enjoy the ride. LoLz.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by wowcatty: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good for you!
LordReed:

I sure will and anticipate it will last quite awhile. Enjoy the ride. LoLz.
Re: A List Of Hollywood Liberals Who Vow To Leave Twitter by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Auction In Saudi Arabia To Destabilize Syria / Breaking Obama's Rules, Trump Bombs Mosques Killing ISIS Entire Iraqi Leadership / Countdown To The First Presidential Debate On Friday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.