Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation (3701 Views)

Good News: Npower Batch A & B To Get CBN Loan / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 PPA Letters Are Out. Indicate Your Company Here / Npower Batch 2 Awaiting List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation by Ngasky(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2022
*Npower batch C stream 1*
All Npower batch C stream 1 should log into their NASIMS profile page there is a work nation tab added for registration and subsequently test.
For the registration you need
1. A recent photograph pic in JPG form
2. Your National ID in PDF form
3. One relevant document (Degree, NYSC, Certificate or any relevant document) in jpg form.
After updating Work nation details there is going to be a test.
The test us going to be on Agriculture. (Mind you the questions are tough and advanced). The questions are 25 Objective questions.
After the test there is a skill page. There are about 7 skills you can choose any one you are comfortable with.
Take note for any single skill you choose there is going to be 15 objective questions (it is also advance). So be careful when choosing skills. If you choose 3 skills it means apart from the initial Agro based test of 25 questions you are going to answer 45 questions on the 3 skills you choose.
After the test you can check your scores immediately.

Re: Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation by Lexiskillz09: 12:25am On Nov 06, 2022
It's not submitting to move the the skill selection stage.

It only load and remain in the last question page.
How do I know whether it has submitted?

I just went through the test pop up page. But wen I tried the workNation heading it says "You have not been selected yet"
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation by dopecharge: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
It keeps telling me I have not been selected yet, am I the only one getting that
Re: Npower Batch C Stream 1 Work Nation by Liebermantic: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2022
I registered on WorkNation by creating account and it immediately moved me to Skil selection stage. I couldn't locate how to write the Test. What is the way around this?

(1) (Reply)

Happy 2015 Valentine's Day * / Can You Tell Me What Race/ethnicity This Lady Is? / **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.