Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. (206 Views)

Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, The Garrison Commander Of NNPP Now An Expelled Mem / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Kwankwaso: The Last Man Standing By Haroun Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. by Akogunkijaya: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2022
RMK administration believes that examination bodies are not revenue generating agencies and must not operate as such. The notion that any examination body will generate income and contribute to the federation accounts is a misnomer;

Examination bodies are service agencies that facilitate access to higher education and training for our teaming young population;

For our administration, no Nigerian child shall be denied the opportunity to write WAEC, NECO, JAMB, etc., because of their inability to pay exorbitant registration/examination fees.

These examinations shall be free and all application forms for admission into tertiary education institutions (TEIs) shall also be free; These examination bodies will be adequately funded by the RMK administration;

The notion that matriculation examination in Nigeria expires after one year will be stopped forthwith. JAMB results under the RMK government will have a lifespan of four years and TEIs will be required to accept these results for the purposes of admission.
We shall change, as a nation, how we view the entire educational enterprise: we should see and treat education as an investment, not an expenditure. This is because education is the key to long term future of any people.

When money allocated to education is seen as expenditure, the attitude is to cut costs whenever possible. But when money allocated to education is seen as investment, one does not begrudge the money at all. One aims only to maximise the return on investment by setting the right standards; asking the right questions; instituting the necessary control; and insisting on performance and target. We will target inflation and reduce it to single digit.

Job application is going to be free under RMK’s presidency. Building morethan 500,000 classes to all states in Nigeria. And recruiting more then 200,000 fresh teachers. Each local government will benefit with at least 40 class rooms.

If given the mandate, JAMB lifeline will be 4 years and all Senior Secondary Certificate Exams ( WAEC, NECO & NABTEB will be without charges.
If given the mandate under my administration we are not going to fight Curruption, We are Going to Prevent Curruption. Prevention is Better than Cure.

Re: Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. by olawalepopoola: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Have AdaObi and Atiku publicly present theirs
Re: Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. by cifasio: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
God one, but I doubt if he stand a chance in this election
Re: Kwankwaso: The Things To Watch Under My Administration. by LTCtech: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Okay.

We build websites and mobile apps at affordable price, don't forget to check our signature

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Will Take Us Back To The Land Of Egypt And Bring Curses On The Land / Tinubu Will Lose Kano Over APC Crisis - Ado-doguwa / Afenifere Crisis: Yoruba Group Blames Tinubu, Says He’s Agent Of Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.