Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Thank You, Osun Central, By Ajibola Basiru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You, Osun Central, By Ajibola Basiru (167 Views)

Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You, Osun Central, By Ajibola Basiru by IsaacAdetunji1(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Senator Ajibola Basiru has appreciated the shower of love on him by the people and particularly, the youths of Osun Central.

In a letter of appreciation, Senator Basiru said the large turnout of people at the Walk is an indication that the All Progressives Congress remains a people's party.

"It was supposed to be Osun Central Youths Walk For SRJ, but I was moved to tears when I saw the crowd comprising lovers and loyalists from different strata of society. I saw the old and the young, all cheering us."

"I thank everybody across Osun Central, I thank party leaders and faithful who joined the Walk and those who identified with us with messages. I commend security operatives and the press. This is an assurance that our party APC still controls the majority in the State."

Senator Ajibola Basiru encouraged members of the party to stand solidly behind it to ensure its victory in subsequent polls.

(1) (Reply)

Special Report: Uncovering The Anambra Revenue Mafia / Nigeria Of Our Dream Is Possible If We Do The Right Thing / Lagos State Government Compensates Family Of Deceased Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.