Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap (295 Views)

Download Free Unlimited WP Premium Theme, Plugins, Mockups, Video Template, Vide / Willing To Buy Any Site That Is Doing 20k And Above /month in Adsense Revenue / Wordpress Premium Themes & Plugins Available For Just 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by fnep2smooth(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2022
I need this WordPress premium theme Eshkool - Education WordPress Theme
https://themeforest.net/item/eshkool-education-lms-wordpress-theme/22458018
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by fnep2smooth(m): 5:07am On Nov 04, 2022
still waiting
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by bassdow: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
fnep2smooth:
I need this WordPress premium theme Eshkool - Education WordPress Theme
https://themeforest.net/item/eshkool-education-lms-wordpress-theme/22458018

Why not pay for it ?

That work took lots of sweat to make what you seem to admire
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by fnep2smooth(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
bassdow:

Why not pay for it ?

That work took lots of sweat to make what you seem to admire
I finally bought it... I can't pay with my card. But later find a way out
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by eddieugly: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:

I finally bought it... I can't pay with my card. But later find a way out

How did you pay for it? I have been having troubles trying to purchase a theme.
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by fnep2smooth(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2023
eddieugly:

How did you pay for it? I have been having troubles trying to purchase a theme.
I use a vendor... Paypal or you use a virtual card like payday
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by eddieugly: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:

I use a vendor... Paypal or you use a virtual card like payday

I tried using payday already and it was unsuccessful but the card was charged, now I have to wait for a refund. Can you refer me to your vendor?
Re: I Need This Wordpress Premium Theme.... willing to pay asap by susrite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
eddieugly:

I tried using payday already and it was unsuccessful but the card was charged, now I have to wait for a refund. Can you refer me to your vendor?
I can get you whatever themes you want on themeforest. Payment after you receive your file. My contact on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Fully Managed Windows Reseller Hosting - Hostripples! / Special Offer : Sign Up Today With Shared_extra Plan And Get Free Rapid SSL With / Marketing And Blogging Niche Blog For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.