Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean (1142 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / Npower: Who Else Got This Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by oscar4lyf(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Pls who got this ,what does it mean

Can one help me with Halliburton apt test question

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by oscar4lyf(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Pls someone should say something
Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by Pearlokeys: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2022
It means you've been invited for an aptitude test. I'd advise that you honour the invitation. It appears very real.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Guy,
Where is your location first?
Halliburton company office is very close to old slaughter market, the company is opposite Baker Hughes office. I think the program is a year program which you will be taught on rig operations and it is part of increase local content in oil and gas industry. If you are selected for the program, your minimum monthly pay will be over 200k

oscar4lyf:

Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by brandsoncharlie: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
oscar4lyf:

Anything Halliburton Mehn na block money oh, they're usually interested in people with STEM Background.
That email is a genuine one.
Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by faceland: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
They want you to attend their seminar so after 2 hours, they would try to sell you a couse or turn you to recruiter.

The email is not personal. That means they can copy and paste it to anyone without editing it.

If I was you, I would still attend just to check the place out.
Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by oscar4lyf(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Anything Halliburton Mehn na block money oh, they're usually interested in people with STEM Background.
That email is a genuine one.

Can you help me with a past question.from them
Re: Pls Who Got This Email And What Does It Mean by oscar4lyf(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Thank you guys for your input , but who can help me with any past questions from them pls

(1) (Reply)

A Newbie Made $6k+ Online With Affiliate Marketing On Prompt Earn / Seven Up Has Not Invited Me. Why? / Eco Bank New Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.