Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services (208 Views)

70 Ready-Made Best DFY Sales Letters to Copy and Market Your PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Who Go Tell Me Why People Buy Gift Cards In Nigeria ? / FG Is Getting More People To Pay Taxes By Not Punishing Them For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2022
The first step to getting people to buy your product as a businessman is to place your product in front of them so they can see it.
Because they need to see it before they can develop an interest in it.

The process of getting them to see your products/services is called driving traffic.

There are two types of traffic:
Free traffic and paid traffic.
Facebook and Instagram are the cheapest way of driving paid traffic to your products/services.
The first step to get started with driving paid traffic on Facebook and Instagram is to verify your identity on Facebook.
If you want to watch a newly created video on how to verify your identity on Facebook successfully,

tap on the link below:

[How to verify Your Identity on Facebook][/https://tips.omatuletimothy.com/ucr-method
Re: How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2022
After many people see your offer or products and services. Maybe 3% of those who see it will patronize you immediately.
What do you do with those who are interested but do not patronize you immediately?

Maybe they still have some questions or have not yet trusted you enough to path away with their hard-earned money. They still need to carry out some background investigations.

What do you do with those sets of people? Do you discard them?

And of course you know that is where the real money is.

97%.

But unfortunately, most businesses settle for the 3% only and discard the 97%.

Collecting those 97% is what we call collecting leads.

There are various ways of collecting leads. Though not all of them are free.

If you want to learn the best way to collect leads for optimal results.

I will show you more inside UCR Method which I also use.

Tap on the link below to download the UCR Method.

[Download UCR Method Here ][https://digitalnaij.com/ucr-method/]
Re: How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
I love Toyin Omotoso's books.
In one of his books he stated how to sell and not sell.

If all you are posting on your social media is come and buy come and buy.
Very soon you won't have any follower.

There are strategies to sell and you don't sound like you are selling.
Re: How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
When I say selling that includes your professional skills or products.
Re: How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Various ways you can collect leads for your business are.

1. collecting email addresses through the use of Email Service providers like birdsend, Aweber, Getresponse, MailChimp etc.

Collecting email addresses of those who are interested in your products and services is very important.

a.It helps you to contact them.
b. It helps you to always be in front of your prospects. Out of sight is out of mind.
If they are not seeing you regularly, they will forget about you.
If later they have the same problem which your product or service can solve they are going to call the person they are seeing every time.
Re: How To Make More People Buy Your Products/services by Timo01(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
I have gotten so many sales through Whatsapp status.

Whatsapp status is a cool way of connecting with
Your audience without sending them messages directly.

As they are seeing your status immediately the memory of

How they got to know you is renewed.

That way if they need your products or services.

They can choose to call you or call your competitor.

That is why for any new prospect I meet I will ask him to save my number.

If he tells me he has saved my number I will save his own too.

From that moment relationship has started.

If I see his own status I could make comments on it.

With time we become friends.

if we become friends buying from me becomes very easy.

Does it make sense?

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Produce Powder Detergent (video) / Buchi2017 - A Scammer Lurking Around In This Section / How To Successfully Run An E-commerce Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.