Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. (1665 Views)

Abu Zaria 2012/2013 Post Utme Date Out!!! / Nau(unizik) Post-ume 2012/2013 Date Out! / Futa Post-ume Date Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by oskaywale(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2007
SCREENING OF JAMB/UME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS ..
Posted On 20, Aug 2007 back to news home
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS

SCREENING OF JAMB/UME CANDIDATES

FOR ADMISSION IN THE 2007/2008

ACADEMIC SESSION

3RD - 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2007

The University of Lagos hereby announces the details of its 2007 Post-UME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL Course/Programmes for the 2007/2008 Academic Year.

ELIGIBILITY:
The following categories of candidates are eligible.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(i) All candidates who scored 200 and above and made UNILAG First choice.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]--> (ii) All candidates from Science, Education Science and Environmental Sciences who made UNILAG Second choice.<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]--> (iii) All candidates who have applied for change of course to B.Sc. Social Work.

DATE AND TIME:
The screening Exercise will take place between Monday 3rd and Wednesday 5th September, 2007.

VENUES:

All eligible candidates are requested to report at the following venues at 9.00am each day.

<!--[if !supportLists]--> (i) DAY 1: MONDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2007<!--[endif]-->

Multipurpose Hall – Medicine and Pharmacy

Sports Centre - Science

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(ii) DAY 2: TUESDAY , 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2007<!--[endif]-->

Multipurpose Hall - Social Sciences

Sports Centre - Social Sciences

Faculty of Environmental Science - Education (Social Sciences)

DLI and International School - Business Administration

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(iii) DAY 3: WEDNESDAY, 5TH SEPTEMBER, 2007<!--[endif]-->

Multipurpose Hall -Engineering

Sports Centre -Education Science & Environmental Sciences

Social Sciences -Arts

International School -Education Arts

DLI -Law

SCREENING
What to bring for the screening:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(a) Relevant O’ Level results obtained at One Sitting only(notarised)<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(b) JAMB slip showing candidate’s photograph or candidate’s on-line UME result (downloaded).<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]-->(c) H.B pencil<!--[endif]-->

<!--[if !supportLists]--> (d) Current passport photograph(4 copies)

The Candidates must have 5 credit passes in relevant O'level papers including Mathematics and English language at ONE sitting.

All candidates awaiting results are to submit the complete results to the Office of the Deputy Registrar (Admissions), Senate House (1st Floor) University of Lagos, NOT LATER than 30th September, 2007.
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2007
i need your help, can i call, email or chat with you online? lemme know
i want to enroll into Unilag this set
Thanks
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by oskaywale(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
How do you think i can be of help? am not so sure it can still be possible to get into university of lagos this year cos JAMB is done and the diploma form is closed.what other way do you think its possible to get in? get back at me
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by honeric01(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
got all these but still have a problem with one of my papers, i am on hotmail, mind if we chat? give me your id
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by oskaywale(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2007
are u still on? oskay22000 is my msn id!
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
@msn.com or @hotmail.com?
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2007
Wish them success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2007
oskaywale:

are u still on? oskay22000 is my msn id!

i have added you, when will you come online for a chat?
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by acidrop(f): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2007
yeah i wanna enroll too, but not now, weneva i come 2 nig grin
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by TheOne2(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2007
I thought UNILAG post UME was done about 2 weeks ago? Or has someone been lying to me?
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by Purist(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2007
The One:

I thought UNILAG post UME was done about 2 weeks ago? Or has someone been lying to me?

Maybe the person meant DIPLOMA exam. It was written 2 weeks ago (18th).
Re: University Of Lagos Post Ume Date Out. Hot And Sizzling. by ucesc: 1:16pm On May 27, 2009
Ukrainian centre has open admission for students that want to have quality education in ukraine
tuition cheap and affordable
no administrative charges until visa is ready
more info @
ukrainian centre for education science and culture
225/227 ogolonto,lagos road,ikorodu,lagos
http://educentre.org.ua
centreukrainian@yahoo.com
open our gallery on our website to c our photos

(1) (Reply)

Info On Uniben Post Graduate Scratch Card / Free Waec,jamb Success Ebook For Instant Download / Mmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.