Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? (522 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / What Course Can My Ward Choose With This SSCE Result? / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by Phimzy: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
I want to study Theatre Arts in the university of Uyo.

My UTME result is 256,subject combination is Use Of English,Government,Lit-in-Eng and CRS.

Now my SSCE results are as follows-
English-B3
Maths-A1
Economics-B3
Civic-C4
Igbo-B2
Marketing-C6
Lit-in-english-C4
Government-C6 &
CRS- CANCELLED.

But I am wondering if the cancelled CRS will affect my chances of admission because it is added in my UTME result.

Can I replace it with other subjects like Economics or Igbo?
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by edoairways: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phimzy:

My UTME result is 256,subject combination is Use Of English,Government,Lit-in-Eng and CRS.

English-B3
Maths-A1
Economics-B3
Civic-C4
Igbo-B2
Marketing-C6
Lit-in-english-C4
Government-C6 &
CRS- CANCELLED.

But I am wondering if the cancelled CRS will affect my chances of admission because it is added in my UTME result.

No
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by Phimzy: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
edoairways:
No
No?,I don't get.please explain.
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by Phimzy: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
edoairways
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by akwesenana: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phimzy:

No?,I don't get.please explain.
If you have data ( or using Opera Mini) do well to visit JAMB IBASS eligibility checker

I don't think your courses will hinder you.
Highest they'll give you another course.

Welcome to Tusker Republic cool
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by Phimzy: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
akwesenana:

If you have data ( or using Opera Mini) do well to visit JAMB IBASS eligibility checker

I don't think your courses will hinder you.
Highest they'll give you another course.

Welcome to Tusker Republic cool
Thanks a lot.I think this will help.
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by Phimzy: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Can I Study This Course With This SSCE Grades? by sageb: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Phimzy:

English-B3
Maths-A1
Economics-B3
Civic-C4
Igbo-B2
Marketing-C6
Lit-in-english-C4
Government-C6 &
CRS- CANCELLED.

It will not affect you, you have credit in literature and that's what Theatre Arts department need.
Theatre Arts department plays and drama was quite interesting back then. They made Annex campus lively with their social gatherings.

(1) (Reply)

How Does An Online Quiz Competition Work? / 5 Reasons To Study In Germany / Beware Of "INEC" News Coming From TVC Or The Nations Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.