Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Girl Beats Up Soldier! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Girl Beats Up Soldier! (6914 Views)

Photos: Somali Military Executes Soldier By Firing Squad For Killing A Civilian / 67 Year Old Oyibo Man Beats Up Young Black Man On The Bus / Mugabe's Wife Beats Up Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Beats Up Soldier! by lagcity(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGB_sTff0gU&feature=feedwll&list=WL[/flash]

if this happens in Naija, the soldier would perform "accidental discharge" of bullets on her
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by ikeyman00(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2011
@@@@

i alway know that Indai is one of a hell jungle

i aint decieve by the hype etc
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by lagcity(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2011
ikeyman00:

@@@@

i alway know that Indai is one of a hell jungle

i aint decieve by the hype etc
what hype? did u think India was a paradise b4?
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Rgp92: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2011
lagcity:

what hype? did u think India was a paradise b4?

lol
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Arosa(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2011
A Nigerian soldier is 20 years behind an India solder. thank God that was not naija. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Isokoman1(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ OP, I agree with you. If na 9ja, that soldier for beat 'Shege' from that girl body. But even Indian soldiers they respect and protect their citizens.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
this happens in naija and the girl would have been buried by now.
he had a gun on him. imagine that.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by hbrednic: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
I pity the man sha, wrong the way the girl was throwing heavy stones on him, in Nigeria, i bet the girl will be given beating of a life time
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by tlops(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by kizito96(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
No army will take this in Nigeria especially in public
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by prettyboi1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2011
Soldiers don't just shoot anyhow cos u r accountable for every bullet u dispense from your rifle & what would say when the military court-marshals you? that you shot an unarmed civilian woman cos she was merely harassing you (particularly when this thing happened in the presence of the public where anyone can testify against you?) I would agree a naija police man might just shoot her & change the story(those guys lack discipline no doubt). look at the case of the naval guy whose convoy beat up an innocent girl years back,what happened? The guy even though he's a general in the navy was court-marshaled by the military,dismissed from the military & still charged & prosecuted by a civilian court of law on top of that he was asked to pay a very huge huge huge fine (which I don't exactly recall how much at the time but I'm sure about the fact that it was over N20 million naira.)
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by obailala(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is rubbish propaganda, this will not happen in ANY COUNTRY OF THE WORLD not even in the US . . There's more to the story than what they are telling us
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Rastamann: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
Is Nigeria a country? When we talk of countries where human right is upheld, Nigeria is no country!
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by anointedf(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
Sorry, Rear Admiral Arogundade was not dismissed but was only transferred from his post to administrative office in Abuja. Though, this was regarded as a discipline but not dismissed. I followed the whole process.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Chei, when will Nigeria be like this. See the way the soldier's superior was slapping him in public. Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
Those are Punjaabi indias, the soldiers that is. The Punjaabi indians are known to very gentle and very strong physically.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Sharex: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
dis sldr is a disgrace, he is supposed to b dismissed. conduct unbecoming of a svc personnel.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is exemplary stuff. There is no discipline that is greater than that of an armed man resisting (physical) provocation from an unarmed person. This makes me give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by tefund(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
it serves him right
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by r231(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
funny grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by armyofone(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
a nice guy taking it from a woman like he should. his wife will slap him more for doing something bad.
that's how refined our naija bros should be.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by dip0: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
If it were a Nigerian Soldier, we would say Nigerian soldiers are indisciplined.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by marcus1234: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2011
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by whiteroses(f): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
she nor dey fear, dem for don bury her if na lagos. This shows how somewhat peaceful the country is, just like i can harrass a police or soldier in the UK fearlessly cos they dont shoot into public but id get arrested for harrassment and released 5 minute later after i done give them fake name and addy cheesy
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by deadie(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
I just found a respect for the indian army. It shows their level of development. Did you hear that the army was investigating and that "the soldier would be taken to task"?. And the other military guy slapping his colleague to pacify the girl? It is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of maturity. They know they were at fault.

1 Like

Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by nolongTing: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
lagcity:

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGB_sTff0gU&feature=feedwll&list=WL[/flash]

if this happens in Naija, the soldier would perform "accidental discharge" of bullets on her

what a vicious lady grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
sold:why are u filming, 
sold:give me that
press:im a press

the following would have been in naija
soldier:"why are you filming? u dey craz! "
press:"im a press! "

soldier,tackles the press, give him/her two blow with the head of the gun and destroy the  camera,
press:abeg! abeg! abeg! abeg!
soldier:gunshot in the air! gbosa!!
everyone in the scene to his heel
soldiers now get the girl for open space,
soldier:oga after you na me!
oga soldier:sharap! hold the leg well! make she no kick me or else,
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Tyche(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
The girl is frustrated.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by Myluv1: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ Topic

Pls, don't ever try this at home. 9ja ladies take note.
Re: Girl Beats Up Soldier! by lagcity(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
My luv!:

@ Topic

Pls, don't ever try this at home. 9ja ladies take note.

YEAH. very important warning. Do not try this at home! (home being anywhere in Africa).

(1) (2) (Reply)

European Union Leaders Endorse Brexit Deal / I Will Not Surrender - Gaddafi / African Union Opens a Chinese-funded Hq In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.