Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Are You Studying Abroad And Still Not Sure On Your Sop? Let's Talk About It! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You Studying Abroad And Still Not Sure On Your Sop? Let's Talk About It! (325 Views)

Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Why Nigerians Are Killed Abroad And Perish On The Mediterranean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Studying Abroad And Still Not Sure On Your Sop? Let's Talk About It! by BUSINESSLYRICS: 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hello Friends!

Are you (or your friends) opting for a Canadian Student Visa as a new or returning applicant?
Then, you need to get something right.

The Canadian Immigration Office would never grant a Visa on the basis of how good you are academically, Everyone knows you are!
Rather, it's a function of how well you state your case before them.

Do you know there are multiple rejections annually?
The statistics are freely available online. Only those who had to suffer can tell.

Let me ask you, How painful do you think it would be when one is granted admission into a Canadian University/ College but denied entry into Canada?

How painful would it be, when after having spent some time and resources in pursuit of that call from your dream University; then, came the ring but, you were denied a Visa?

Well! I know you're powerful and can bear the pain like some stoic of the old.

But, I suppose it's always better to prevent issues when we are still at peace with time before it comes a time when resources would not salvage the time.

Here's the deal!

You would need a strong Statement of Purpose (SOP) to convince the Canadian Immigration Office on why you should be allowed entry into Canada in furtherance of your studies, bearing in mind that many have been denied.
Your SOP stands up for you when you are not present to explain to the assessors why you are worthy of the Visa.

Well! It was a wise decision that you chose Canada as your study destination and I congratulate you on getting admitted for your desired course.
But, at this juncture, the wisest decision is for you to get your SOP professionally crafted. This would save you in many instances.

First, it would save you from rejection or multiple rejections, as with many.
It would save you from stressful trials that may not eventually yield results.
Lastly, it would save you money and time, such that you would be able to concentrate on other things that matter to you.

PLEASE, choose SAFETY!
Pleading with you to choose safety doesn't mean I'm begging you, NAH!
I'm merely showing my love for you and my hatred for your failure and rejections.
Ditto any other Visa application, Don't you think your Student Visa Application needs a rhythm?

We can help you with THAT!
With our help, you can create a fantastic SOP submit it, and then practically fall asleep while awaiting your invitation for an admission or a Visa.

Suppose that made sense?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Let's talk about it �

Re: Are You Studying Abroad And Still Not Sure On Your Sop? Let's Talk About It! by oghenekome10: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
UNA NO DEY DO ANYTHING TO HELP FELLOW NIGERIANS SEF...WE WEN NO GET MONEY NKO..

Are you (or your friends) opting for a Canadian Student Visa as a new or returning applicant?
Then, you need to get something right.

The Canadian Immigration Office would never grant a Visa on the basis of how good you are academically, Everyone knows you are!
Rather, it's a function of how well you state your case before them.

Do you know there are multiple rejections annually?
The statistics are freely available online. Only those who had to suffer can tell.

Let me ask you, How painful do you think it would be when one is granted admission into a Canadian University/ College but denied entry into Canada?

How painful would it be, when after having spent some time and resources in pursuit of that call from your dream University; then, came the ring but, you were denied a Visa?

Well! I know you're powerful and can bear the pain like some stoic of the old.

But, I suppose it's always better to prevent issues when we are still at peace with time before it comes a time when resources would not salvage the time.

Here's the deal!

You would need a strong Statement of Purpose (SOP) to convince the Canadian Immigration Office on why you should be allowed entry into Canada in furtherance of your studies, bearing in mind that many have been denied.
Your SOP stands up for you when you are not present to explain to the assessors why you are worthy of the Visa.

Well! It was a wise decision that you chose Canada as your study destination and I congratulate you on getting admitted for your desired course.
But, at this juncture, the wisest decision is for you to get your SOP professionally crafted. This would save you in many instances.

First, it would save you from rejection or multiple rejections, as with many.
It would save you from stressful trials that may not eventually yield results.
Lastly, it would save you money and time, such that you would be able to concentrate on other things that matter to you.

PLEASE, choose SAFETY!
Pleading with you to choose safety doesn't mean I'm begging you, NAH!
I'm merely showing my love for you and my hatred for your failure and rejections.
Ditto any other Visa application, Don't you think your Student Visa Application needs a rhythm?

We can help you with THAT!
With our help, you can create a fantastic SOP submit it, and then practically fall asleep while awaiting your invitation for an admission or a Visa.

Suppose that made sense?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Let's talk about it �

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Diversion Along Lagos-Berger Axis From 30th Jan-15th April 2023. / Life In Bayelsa As A Mechanical Engineering Corper / Please Help! Direction On Cheaper Transportation Fare From Warri To Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.