Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom (487 Views)

2023: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom / PDP Presidential Candidates Unite Ahead Of Convention; Atiku Absent; See Photos / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by isaacngozi79: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Tuesday described former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi as one of the finest presidential candidates for the 2023 general elections.

Ortom stated this when Obi paid him a visit in Makurdi, the state capital, to express support to flood victims in the North-Central state.

The governor said Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour party (LP), has the capacity to liberate Nigeria from economic and security challenges.

“If Nigeria needs to make a choice, you are one of the finest candidates that we have in this country. In terms of education, in terms of character, in terms of performance, in terms of reaching out, in terms of being a pan-Nigerian, in terms of industrialisation, passion to ensure that our country is liberated from where we are; out of insecurity to security, and out of economic woes to economic vibrancy and out of lack to adequate social life, you have the capacity to make things work,” Ortom stated.

Ortom, a Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, said party or ethnicity should not be considerations in the February presidential election but the capacity of a candidate to deliver Nigeria from “the mess”.

“And Peter Obi from your antecedents, you have the capacity. If I were God, I would have said everything but I am not God,” the governor said.

Ortom said once God decides on who to be Nigeria’s next President, nobody or structure can stop such person.

Specifically, Ortom advised all the frontline presidential candidates to come together and agree on a candidate.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by saaondoenock: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
We have never had it this way in Nigeria politics since our hard earned democracy, where a governor of a political party is giving out his support to a presidential candidate of another political party. God is great, our democracy is growing. This is how it's supposed to be, campaigning for individual competency not a political party. We will surely get it right come 2023. Let's continue to be OBIdient.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by johnsonadewole: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
My Humbled Advise To Nigerians Please Don't Divide Your Votes To Avoid Giving Space To APC And PDP For Another 4 Years Of Bad Leadership That Brought Total Insecurity And Economic Crisis In Our Country !
The Only Candidate Dr Peter Obi Who Has The Capacity To Delivered Good Governance That Would Benefit Every Single Nigerians And Move Nigeria Forward To The Positive Change And Direction��

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by Corridon: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by successmatters(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
We all know this.

That is why every Nigerian that wants progress are waiting to vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by ifatimaidris45: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Tuesday described former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi as one of the finest presidential candidates for the 2023 general elections.

Ortom stated this when Obi paid him a visit in Makurdi, the state capital, to express support to flood victims in the North-Central state.

The governor said Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour party (LP), has the capacity to liberate Nigeria from economic and security challenges.

“If Nigeria needs to make a choice, you are one of the finest candidates that we have in this country. In terms of education, in terms of character, in terms of performance, in terms of reaching out, in terms of being a pan-Nigerian, in terms of industrialisation, passion to ensure that our country is liberated from where we are; out of insecurity to security, and out of economic woes to economic vibrancy and out of lack to adequate social life, you have the capacity to make things work,” Ortom stated.

Ortom, a Peoples Democratic Party chieftain, said party or ethnicity should not be considerations in the February presidential election but the capacity of a candidate to deliver Nigeria from “the mess”.

“And Peter Obi from your antecedents, you have the capacity. If I were God, I would have said everything but I am not God,” the governor said.

Ortom said once God decides on who to be Nigeria’s next President, nobody or structure can stop such person.

Specifically, Ortom advised all the frontline presidential candidates to come together and agree on a candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by chimaroka60: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dr Peter Obi Is A Competent Candidate And Very Active And Physical Fit To Be Nigeria President And Has The Capacity To Move Nigeria Forward To The Positive Change And Direction��

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by Naira20: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wow..may God continue to strengthen you and keep you.

God gives grace to the humble and RESISTS the proud.
Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by 360degreess(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
You mean Obi the looser/liar? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by Urheadmaster(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
360degreess:

You are ignorantly seeking for attention so here you have it tongue undecided

Agbado muncher.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by Jostoman: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
No be lie o Mr ortom
Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by Naijanascam: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
360degreess:

But na me carry anointing pass..... they even gave me Abraham grin

Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by successmatters(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Naijanascam:

But na me carry anointing pass..... they even gave me Abraham grin

3 knives cuts, agbero work no dey easy o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian-born, Amanda Azubuike Becomes Brigadier-general In US Army ☑️ / 2023: PDP Hosts Massive Rally In Borno As Atiku Vows To End Insecurity... / Obiano Finally Opens Up, Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.