Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Experience Using Walletafrica App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Experience Using Walletafrica App (304 Views)

Webinar: Improving Tenant Experience Using Technology / Share Your Experience Using Lesotho Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Using Walletafrica App by kelvinovie25(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
It's been the house of horror since I was introduced to wallet Africa but it has never been this bad.
Decided to make some purchase online with Usd and I use wallet Africa for my transaction in getting usd, last night things took a ring turn as I set out for my usual purchase.
I wanted to make a $42 purchase as their exchange rate was 740/$ I transfer 31kplus into the app, and from that moment the horror began, I tried all night and was unable to purchase usd, so I gave up and decided to send my funds back to my acc, now the real horror began as I transfer all the fund's the transaction failed, and I was debited.

after some while it was reversed, I slept and in the morning I decided to retry, it kept failing, now am confused and don't know what to do, I decided to buy airtime and it also failed, nothing seem to be working and my money is stuck, decided to transfer 200 and it went successful and when I try to send 4k, it failed, now 5k is hanging as failed while the rest of my money is stuck, sent their support emails and messages but no reply and response, even on their social platform.
Re: My Experience Using Walletafrica App by Trabaye: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wonti gbe e ni trabaye!
Re: My Experience Using Walletafrica App by Reggaemich(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
kelvinovie25:
It's been the house of horror since I was introduced to wallet Africa but it has never been this bad.
Decided to make some purchase online with Usd and I use wallet Africa for my transaction in getting usd, last night things took a ring turn as I set out for my usual purchase.
I wanted to make a $42 purchase as their exchange rate was 740/$ I transfer 31kplus into the app, and from that moment the horror began, I tried all night and was unable to purchase usd, so I gave up and decided to send my funds back to my acc, now the real horror began as I transfer all the fund's the transaction failed, and I was debited.

after some while it was reversed, I slept and in the morning I decided to retry, it kept failing, now am confused and don't know what to do, I decided to buy airtime and it also failed, nothing seem to be working and my money is stuck, decided to transfer 200 and it went successful and when I try to send 4k, it failed, now 5k is hanging as failed while the rest of my money is stuck, sent their support emails and messages but no reply and response, even on their social platform.
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

4 People Who Lost Access To Millions Worth Of Bitcoin / Where To Get Quick LOANS For Your Business In Less Than 48hours / Where Can I Invest My Money To Get High Returns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.