Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) (43652 Views)

It’s Time To Work With Tinubu – Omo-Agege To Atiku, Obi / Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos) / Tinubu, Omo-agege, Kalu Condole With NGE, Kano Govt Over Tudunwada’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Dis report don show clearly say naa tinubu and ATIKU get dis presidency.... Igbos didn't vote buhari in 2019 because same obi... Even Tinubu will get more votes than buhari in the East... that's just the fact
In 2015 APC got 5% votes in Delta because Jonathan was involved, Delta and Anambra share common boundary they know Obi's antecedents more than those outside East, Obi will get more than 85% from Delta state go and mark it

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Pakute:

You want to compare Jagaban to Buhari in Delta?.. 40% in the bag already.
This is Warri rally for Peter Obi

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by saintobing: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Apc and pdp out. dollar is now 850
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Wait, I wanna ask, are this Nigerians? grin
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by georgeufi: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Don't forget to mention Okowa is the VP candidate under PDP, so APC in Delta should just forget it and go look for another state
post=118075666:

You are a liar, Buhari got 25% as a seating president with Omo Agege rigging with his group, not over 30% as you claimed, with BVS, bad economy, Muslim/Muslim ticket and Tinubu old age he will not get upto 20% in Delta
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118075666:

You are a liar, Buhari got 25% as a seating president with Omo Agege rigging with his group, not over 30% as you claimed, with BVS, bad economy, Muslim/Muslim ticket and Tinubu old age he will not get upto 20% in Delta
welcome onboard, some folks said you have been throw overboard
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Emedu:

Are you from Delta? Your analysis is faulty. Delta will Asiwaju nothing less than 40%
I like what you guys are smoking grin to think that Delta Christian state will give 40% of their votes to Tinubu with Nigeria economy situation and insecurity grin
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Marpol2021:
welcome onboard, some folks said you have been throw overboard
I was busy with my Dad's burial ceremony
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118084234:

I thought as much.... Take hrt

1 Like

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2022
abc115:
Pics: Delta State Shut Down for Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnFACpw9Anw

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Sholayeaminebir(f): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2022
That crowd is for Omo agege not tinubu
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by descarado: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118084234:

Noticed your absence.
May he journey well.

1 Like

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Felimax(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Salamalo post=118082676][/quote]

Even the Obidients will vote Atiku. Go and write it down.
You will wonder where all the Obidients noise went to in Delta State after the election.

Just wait, February is not far. Tell me of somewhere else but not Delta state and Edo State. Even in Rivers Atiku is taking 50% votes worst case.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Felimax(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Emedu:

Delta Central is predominantly Urhobo and is APC. No part of Ijaw and Isekiri are joining

That is why Agege will be a complete failure during the election. We know the schemes but even at that he has lost the steam.
Till this moment Ogboru still get voice pass Agege but he was humbled.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2022
descarado:

Noticed your absence.
May he journey well.
Amen, thanks.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by descarado: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2022
post=118086468:

Amen, thanks bro
A lady.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2022
descarado:

A lady.
Sorry dear
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2022
All this are Omo agege crowd
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Lol...
Very poor

In a pdp state and he wasn't even there.....guy!! It's not easy,give kudos as appropriate,quit being hateful
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Rotji(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
For Omo-Agege yes, but for Tinubu lai laid grin
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Honjoshy4u: 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

In a pdp state and he wasn't even there.....guy!! It's not easy,give kudos as appropriate,quit being hateful

Lolzzzzz... Other candidates go to APC states and lock it down with crowd.
Abi you no see wetin de happen for Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Katsina ?
You hate Nigeria that's why you're supporting this failed party that has destroyed the country.
I hope after supporting them, you will buy a bag of rice #12,000, fuel #96 and dollars at #180
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Lolzzzzz... Other candidates go to APC states and lock it down with crowd.
Abi you no see wetin de happen for Borno, Gombe, Kaduna, Katsina ?
You hate Nigeria that's why you're supporting this failed party that has destroyed the country.
I hope after supporting them, you will buy a bag of rice #12,000, fuel #96 and dollars at #180

Quit these stale rants of yours, thats why i said give accolades as appropriate, i acknowledged peter obi with the crowds he as been pulling. which of the candidates have what it takes to turn things around.....economics is beyond price of rice or garri.

Price of rice up north isn't same as down south......remove subsidy and see the price of forex go down,make the economy more productive by making more monies available for business.....the high cost of foreign used vehicles is an opportunity for in no son and other car manufacturers to fill the vacuum in automobile section by creating an automobile development fund for manufacturers,flood the market with this cars and see people loosing interest in told.

But you and your ilk no nothing about how a local govt is run other than jumping up and down making intelligence noise about how one PO will win.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Honjoshy4u: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Quit these stale rants of yours, thats why i said give accolades as appropriate, i acknowledged peter obi with the crowds he as been pulling. which of the candidates have what it takes to turn things around.....economics is beyond price of rice or garri.

Price of rice up north isn't same as down south......remove subsidy and see the price of forex go down,make the economy more productive by making more monies available for business.....the high cost of foreign used vehicles is an opportunity for in no son and other car manufacturers to fill the vacuum in automobile section by creating an automobile development fund for manufacturers,flood the market with this cars and see people loosing interest in told.

But you and your ilk no nothing about how a local govt is run other than jumping up and down making intelligence noise about how one PO will win.

See this fake economist now blaming subsidy on the failure of his party.
God forbid!
For the record I'm pro Atiku/Okowa.

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Bigleaf1006: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

See this fake economist now blaming subsidy on the failure of his party.
God forbid!
For the record I'm pro Atiku/Okowa.

Okowa!! With all the allocation of delta state for 7 years...pls show us 3 things he has done with it.

Your atiku is the most inconsistent political out there. He was harassed and pushed out of PDP by obj prior to 07, this same tinubu you are hating on gave him a platform in the then AC, your atiku lost to yar'a dua mainly because PDP was the strongest party in Nigeria as at then and no other party came close.....instead of your atiku to stay with the opposition and nurture it to make it grow, he ran back to his vomit, the same PDP where he was discharged......that was the beginning of is end politically.

He ran against Jonathan in 2011 and never supported him ,he then ran back to APC thinking he could get the ticket on a platter but the whole world could already see through him that he was nothing but a hypocrite who wanted to reap where he did not sow.......2015 was is greatest chance if he had remained out of PDP.

Now he has ran back to the same PDP and stole the ticket.....what best epitomizes inconsistency,selfishness and downright corruption than atiku.......the same way you are blaming tinubu for buhari's failure is the same way you should blame atiku for the mess we are in as a country.

He
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
seunmsg:

In case you’ve forgotten, APC got over 30% of total vote cast in Delta state in 2019.

For ogboru abi?

Ogboru we know
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) by Honjoshy4u: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Okowa!! With all the allocation of delta state for 7 years...pls show us 3 things he has done with it.

Your atiku is the most inconsistent political out there. He was harassed and pushed out of PDP by obj prior to 07, this same tinubu you are hating on gave him a platform in the then AC, your atiku lost to yar'a dua mainly because PDP was the strongest party in Nigeria as at then and no other party came close.....instead of your atiku to stay with the opposition and nurture it to make it grow, he ran back to his vomit, the same PDP where he was discharged......that was the beginning of is end politically.

He ran against Jonathan in 2011 and never supported him ,he then ran back to APC thinking he could get the ticket on a platter but the whole world could already see through him that he was nothing but a hypocrite who wanted to reap where he did not sow.......2015 was is greatest chance if he had remained out of PDP.

Now he has ran back to the same PDP and stole the ticket.....what best epitomizes inconsistency,selfishness and downright corruption than atiku.......the same way you are blaming tinubu for buhari's failure is the same way you should blame atiku for the mess we are in as a country.

He

See the long episode you wrote just to defend the APC's failed government.
Even the minister of Education just accepted he has failed.

'Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, on Thursday, admitted that he failed as a Minister, as he could not solve several challenges he ought to have solved despite being the longest serving minister of education.
The Minister highlighted that, from out-of-school children which has increased during his time in office to challenges of ASUU and other challenges bedeviling the tertiary education system, he could not provide the needed solution.'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.