Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State (1835 Views)

Many Dried Dead Bodies Discovered In A Room In Edo State / Dead Bodies Found In Chokocho River, Etche Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by phoneport(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
About ten dead bodies have been discovered in Ibillo Akoko Edo Local Government Area of Edo State on Tuesday morning.
The yet-to-be-identified bodies were found around the boundary between the Ibillo and the Lampese areas of the State.
The cause of their death is yet unknown but an investigation has been launched to ascertain the cause.

More updates on this coming soon
Source: https://newsleverage.com/2022/11/02/bizarre-about-ten-dead-bodies-discovered-in-edo-state/

1 Share

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Bluntguy: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Chaeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Islandlady(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
shocked
Humanity is gone, just imagine the way humans are being killed like chickens embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by zeuss: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
No shoes....no belts....hairs unkempt some wearing only boxers.....looks like the were in a cell

6 Likes

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by kozmokaz(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:
No shoes....no belts....hairs unkempt some wearing only boxers.....looks like the were in a cell

Smart one

And it happened in same edo suleman was attacked

I’m just trying to connec the dots

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by solochris(m): 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
zeuss:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by effido666: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Edo state police command should be questioned for this

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Enkidu70: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
phoneport:
About ten dead bodies have been discovered in Ibillo Akoko Edo Local Government Area of Edo State on Tuesday morning.
The yet-to-be-identified bodies were found around the boundary between the Ibillo and the Lampese areas of the State.
The cause of their death is yet unknown but an investigation has been launched to ascertain the cause.

More updates on this coming soon
Source: https://newsleverage.com/2022/11/02/bizarre-about-ten-dead-bodies-discovered-in-edo-state/

Those are all victims of the Fula. Look no further than the government-sanctioned kidnap industry

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Terror alert!
Buhari don japa
Atiku don japa
Tinubu don japa.
Na only Peter Obi remain.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
What if is initiation gone wrong?

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by TheFacelessMan: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
inspirator1:

My first thought ...

Someone commented they might be from a cell. If they were prisoners, they would likely be more emaciated.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
okay initiation gone wrong

chaiiii
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Dalnadoni: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Might be kiddnapped victims that there people were not able to provide there ransom.

Wicked World.
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by mysticwarrior(m): 2:22am On Nov 03, 2022
inspirator1:
if it's initiation they would have been marks on their bodies, and some of them would have been putting on shirts with colours and inscriptions signifying the confraternity they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Gadafii: 2:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Na wetin those Fulani herdsmen fit do
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Cell mates or alamajiri kids......so sad.
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Alwaysready(m): 4:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Ha!

From the pics,here are some of what I personally feel happened , my inferences.

I. As seen,they are not likely to have been kidnapped. They don't look like kidnap victims. A kidnapper couldn't have kidnapped those dead ones because obviously,they can't generate anything/income from those sets of people .

Ii. As Said by someone above ,they are not victim of cult initiation as there are no marks or blood stains on their body neither do they put on an initiation gown or cloth indicating which cult they belong to .

III. They could have been dumbed there however from a cell after a food poison. This however is to hide the truth of a case which they know about ...

Conclusion: the IGP should open an investigation into this ,the Edo state commissioner should be querried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Danisaint112(m): 4:39am On Nov 03, 2022
If it had happened in Igbo land some Tribalistic fools would have littered this thread with hate speech.

They will quickly start salivating on this thread telling you it's the hand work of IPOB and Unknown gunmen without even verifying.

This is why the Igbos will always be better than you Tribalists in terms of wisdom and maturity. See how clean the thread is.

Wether you hate Igbos or not. Peter Obi will not stop contesting. And wether Peter Obi wins or not I will proudly and gladly vote for him and know that I did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by shortIGBOman: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:
If it had happened in Igbo land some Tribalistic fools would have littered this thread with hate speech.

They will quickly start salivating on this thread telling you it's the hand work of IPOB and Unknown gunmen without even verifying.

This is why the Igbos will always be better than you Tribalists in terms of wisdom and maturity. See how clean the thread is.

Wether you hate Igbos or not. Peter Obi will not stop contesting. And wether Peter Obi wins or not I will proudly and gladly vote for him and know that I did the right thing.

The bolded is the reason why IGBO will never be allowed to rule this our beautiful Country. grin grin
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Business3600: 6:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Should be fulanis guys, maybe they were killed by the local vigilantee or the community members.
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Danisaint112(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The bolded is the reason why IGBO will never be allowed to rule this our beautiful Country. grin grin

The bolded is directed to you and your likes alone. Not the reasonable amongst you. tongue

And Mark my word an Igbo man will rule you someday know this and know peace.

When it happens I think hypo is cheaper than sniper, just buy one sachet and empty it into your stomach. Tribalistic and iberibelistic USU-ist sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by lanre9ja(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2022
This bad
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:08am On Nov 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Terror alert!
Buhari don japa
Atiku don japa
Tinubu don japa.
Na only Peter Obi remain.
I've told who cares to ear, Peter obi should Alt Campaign imidiately they want to use him to start CWII. No election anywhere
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by shortIGBOman: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Danisaint112:

The bolded is directed to you and your likes alone. Not the reasonable amongst you. tongue

And Mark my word an Igbo man will rule you someday know this and know peace.

When it happens I think hypo is cheaper than sniper, just buy one sachet and empty it into your stomach. Tribalistic and iberibelistic USU-ist sad

Na LIE. This can never happen in this Nigeria. We will never allow any IGBO Man rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by pcagbaji(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2022
mysticwarrior:
if it's initiation they would have been marks on their bodies, and some of them would have been putting on shirts with colours and inscriptions signifying the confraternity they belong.
Maybe they drank concoction that might be food poison
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Danisaint112(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na LIE. This can never happen in this Nigeria. We will never allow any IGBO Man rule this our beautiful Country.

Quote me anywhere

E no shock you how Peter Obi managed to creep into this election and even gaining momentum on top?

Election has a been about the duo PDP & APC but now it's a trio thing (Three man candidate). First time in the history of Nigeria because of an Igbo man.

You dey under-rate igbos? I think Igbos have proven themselves in several sectors and spheres of life not to be underestimated.

Dude underestimate the Igbos at your own peril. E go shock you when E happen one-day.

Remember to take that hypo advice in order to have everlasting peace because I noticed Igbo matters whether good or bad makes you seriously sick and steals your little peace.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by Musty112: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2022
What is this !
Re: Bizarre! About Ten Dead Bodies Discovered In Edo State by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Business3600:
Should be fulanis guys, maybe they were killed by the local vigilantee or the community members.
can't get guess wat might have killed them, but they kind of look like abhokis to me.
undecided

Modified!

These guys are obviously abokis, cos na dem they wear these types of shorts/boxers.
Who knows, maybe them don gather 2geda sniff or drink all those their stuff 2geda.
Maybe them kill themselves by themselves tru avoidable poisoning.
Then the person compound wey them dey squat put, probably no want wahala, com arrange evacuate them go put 4 place far from em own.

God rest their souls.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Al-mustapha, Gen. Ishaya Bamayi & Co.? / Beautiful Lady: Missing For Nine Days Was Found Murdered ( See Photos) / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.