Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos (3593 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) / #EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by Upworkwriter007(f): 5:25am On Nov 03, 2022
That convoy is in Traffic. BTW, you're standing by the roadside
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2022
For With God, OBI shall be POSSIBLE.

Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by 4mable: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2022
It a norms due to the road and bridge construction around Ikeja along, are you not experiencing same today He is not plying that route, instead of appreciating the quality and long term importance of that project to we lagosians all you see is Sanwolu, I guess it not up to a decade you start plying that route.
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by deborahayobami7: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
You will soon know a black man whose recourses is being pillaged come here to defend this anomalyYou will soon know a black man whose recourses is being pillaged come here to defend this anomaly...
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2022
deborahayobami7:
You will soon know a black man whose recourses is being pillaged come here to defend this anomalyYou will soon know a black man whose recourses is being pillaged come here to defend this anomaly...
Lol grin
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by nnamdi640: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
ElSudani:
Sanwo Olu was elected, not appointed by anyone. Were you elected to represent the people of Lagos state? Is your business in Abuja more important than the business of the people of Lagos state? I don't think so.
Just keep quiet, we all know how he got to that post. Elected my foot.
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by Afamed: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U r still using the word 'met' grin grin grin na lie go kill u but continue...since u have been meeting tinubu when he was governor at age 12 or below I wonder d discussion u had with him that made u hate him so much grin like I said continue with ur lie

Do not waste your time with that boy. He is known serial liar with multiple monikers on this platform
Re: Sanwo Olu Long Convoy That Caused Traffic Gridlock Along Ikeja - Photos by eteebanky1: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

General Adebayo Writes Open Letter To Tinubu / How Peter Obi Lawyers Smartly Used Tinubu's Witness Evidence To Nail Tinubu / Is Babangida Innocent Of All Allegations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.