Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? (377 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 1million Naira On In Abuja / How Much Did You Make In Investment In The First Half Of The Year / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by Affliatechris01(f): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nairalander, let discuss this and possibly look at how to multiply the cash because making it alone isn't enough but retaining it and multiplying it can remove someone out of been broke.

You know a lot of people have had Opportunities to have good cash but they don't even know how it disappeared..

I will highlight ways we can retain it and I also want to learn from you
Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by PoliteActivist: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
We talking real money or naira?
Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by Olibboy: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
1 million naira of this era is like #100000 of back then
Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by billynoni(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm on the way the there.... Check my signature, to start yours.
Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by VeryWickedMan: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
You make it by sacrificing your wife. You retain it by renewing with children every now and then.

Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by Affliatechris01(f): 4:42am On Nov 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
We talking real money or naira?
haha because naira is so useless! Anyway if you want it in dollars, things are way easier now! You may go into publishing low content book on amazon without been a writer, that one gives dollars
Re: How Do You Make Your First 1million: How Do You Retain It? by Affliatechris01(f): 4:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Olibboy:
1 million naira of this era is like #100000 of back then
I tell you my brother, the value has depreciated drastically, more reason everyone should start move of getting pay in dollars and amazon publishing can do that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

��� �� ������ �� � ������� ������� / . / Tragic Death Of Popular Idanda Vendor Olayinka Who Was Used For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.