Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Dominating The Nigerian Internet Marketing Space Making N400, 000, N500,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dominating The Nigerian Internet Marketing Space Making N400, 000, N500,000 (172 Views)

Dominating The Nigerian Internet Marketing Space Making N400, 000, N500,000.... / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dominating The Nigerian Internet Marketing Space Making N400, 000, N500,000 by VccsTutorials(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Hi, Does affiliate marketing sound familiar to you? I know you have heard about it, haven’t you?

Maybe you were even part of the people who called it a scam and won’t ever be an affiliate marketer. Its fine and I understand.

But here’s something you’re missing out.

Affiliate marketing is not a bring one person before you earn kinda thing. Nah Nah.

A lot of folks that are spoiling the industry portray it as that but that’s not what it is.

But here’s what affiliate marketing is:

Affiliate marketing is a process where publishers earn a commission by promoting a product or service made by another retailer or advertiser using an affiliate link. The affiliate partner is rewarded a payout for providing a specific result to the retailer or advertiser.

Typically, the result is a sale. But some affiliate marketing programs can reward you for leads, free-trial users, clicks to a website, or getting downloads for an app.

Hope I haven’t lost you with all that definition and all that?

Are you still here? Good!

But let me break it down for you to understand.

Have you ever tried a product and it worked so well that you want to tell the world about it?

Maybe you visited a restaurant and the food there is so nice that you can’t wait to tell your friends and families how good the food is and they should try it.

Exactly.

You will then go on to tell your friends and families about the product.

You even tell them to buy and keep it because that product is that good.

And what if I told you that what you just did is affiliate marketing, will you believe me?

That’s affiliate marketing and what we also do.

The only difference is that you’re not paid for the people you referred to the product but you will be paid for doing the same thing in affiliate marketing.

Still with me yeah? Good. Check out the complete articles here
https://makeitwithvideo.com.ng/makemoney/dominating-the-nigerian-internet-marketing-space-making-n400-000-n500000-a-million-naira-monthly/
Re: Dominating The Nigerian Internet Marketing Space Making N400, 000, N500,000 by Talktalk2022: 2:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Na ponzi o
419 people
See reviews below

(1) (Reply)

Amazon KDP _ The Best Way For Nigerians To Earn Money In Dollars / Paypal Account Solution Center / Mark Zukerberg Says He's Firing More Than 11,000 Staff At Facebook And Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.