Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today (14465 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / El-Rufai Celebrates Victory With Supporters At Govt House (photos) / Kassim Afegbua Defects To PDP With Supporters In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by YahooG(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
I must commend move. It’s a good one!

But the truth still needs to be told. Obi is a good candidate in the wrong party. All calculations do not favour him in 2023.

If it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria in 2023, then I am certain it will be Peter Okoye.

Somethings in life are impossible. The saying that nothing is impossible is a fiction that is used to motivate the foolish!

A foolish man quote

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by BlazinGlory40: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

But the truth still needs to be told. Obi is a good candidate in the wrong party. All calculations do not favour him in 2023.

If it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria in 2023, then I am certain it will be Peter Okoye.

Somethings in life are impossible. The saying that nothing is impossible is a fiction that is used to motivate the foolish!

So you just woke up this early morning and all you could do was type rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by voltron14: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Make no go dey sleep.

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:38am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense you APC agent

Nothing is impossible in this life and with the BVAs deployed in this election, Obi stands a very good chance
LOl

Why can't you become a billionaire since you believe nothing is impossible in this life?

Anyway, if you care to know Obi will not win 1 single state up north and South West

His inconsequential running mate will struggle to win his polling unit

Take this to the bank Mr what God cannot do doesn't exist grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Benchilwell: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi just they continue is program,he no even send shettima were attack him.that why I like him,but if it others they will fire back,like atiku saying tinubu na ghost.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Opinedecandid(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are so correct in a way, but children of hate and intolerance will abuse you up and down.

They claim they have structure, e-go clear them for face wearing structure be on election day
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Pwettylinda(f): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol or you will say Peter Obi is meeting with his people in the south east I'm not really impressed, grin vote APC vote Tinubu

Even the hands that typed this is weak lol

How do you defend APC?? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Elder4sure(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2022
My Presidential candidate is class!!! Yours is what again
Agbadorians and Mikanorians pls I need your answer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Youoareofoolish: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

somethings in life are impossible, Agbani Darego win miss world, if Donald Trump Listened to you, he would never have became President. Imagine you going to write an exam with the expectation of failing after preparing. Does it make sense to you? Imagine if Buhari listened to you in 2014, Imagine me telling you, your dreams are not Valid. Oga carry this your negativity getout from here abeg. Leave him and let him do what he wants to do.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by israelmao(m): 6:44am On Nov 03, 2022
The people president

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by adekolaelect(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2022
This man is working hard to achieve his Tweeter presidency ambition.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Youoareofoolish: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Dialpad:
Good one from the motivational speaker.

Deep down Obi's heart, he knows he is not likely to win the election....

That is what a real man does, he fights to the end. It is called Honor. You cannot make it in life with loser's mindset. go figure.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by MrHighSea: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Taking campaign to a different level.

This man is ready to embrace different ideas and methods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Racoon(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2022
This should be the disposition of a president-to-be to the people he is aspiring to lead.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by benqo01(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2022
If Tinubu get mind make him try am........

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Ebenco84: 6:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi you have started your own scan message, how many people you want to do zoom meeting with?

Eyin aa , packed well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Ebenco84: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Obi you have started your own scam message, how many people you want to do zoom meeting with?

Eyin aa , packed well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Doyou2019: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Confidence; Tinubidiots' substitute for intelligence.
E go shock you urchins.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
Lol or you will say Peter Obi is meeting with his people in the south east I'm not really impressed, grin vote APC vote Tinubu

I'm from the Southwest and I'm voting Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Alamuseniyan: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Social media!!! President!!!
Lol
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by abc115: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:
He connects directly with the masses

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Badguy77(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your claim is baseless and doesn't make sense... If God say it is him, no man I mean no man can stop it and not even tilimbu or Atiku. Obi we want, obi we need.. Wait o who is Peter okoye?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Siscooh: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Try not to talk too much in that country right now. God could surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by bewla(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And only the fool fall for it

Party chairman they resign members suspend
Them still believe

Die hard heads
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by GorillaApp(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

Go and verify his political history in Anambra state. How he was mocked and ridiculed till the impossible happened
I dey tell you. How he stuck tenaciously thru the court case.
If Nigeria was a sane country, by now, inec for don carry the office give am sef. But we liv in a deeply tribalistic and religiously divided country filled with f00ls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Mitsurugi(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Social media President, flying the Presidential flag of a structureless party. E-go clear una for face weting structure be.
Time never reach

Structure is people like you all over the geopolitical zones paid to vote on election day. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by swuftz: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Obinoscopy:
If we are really sincere with ourselves. If we still believe in a strong Nigeria. If we want the best for this country. We would all vote for one and only one candidate. Search your conscience. Vote wisely.

You are right. My conscience tells me TINUMBU is the real candidate . Thank you so much
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by OPICANTO2223: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2022
No i want to join tunubu virtually
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by gbemishile: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Agbado urchins in severe pains right now

grin grin
Big mistake.
The picture of mama g as labour party woman.na she u cone dey use dey cry grin
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by joewychampion(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2022
God's gift to Nigerians, Do we discard it or make it happen?? as for me and my household we are Obedient to make this country better, How about you? or do you prefer this country break after the elections if we make the mistake of voting the 2 other unrepentant thiefs with no conscience especially the drug lord EMILOM? THE CHIOCE IS YOURS
Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Image123(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2022
LoLz, poor outing for campaign really do Obi strong things. The man don go online. Total madness if you may ask me. How many people can he hear online? Meeting with ordinary 500 people online na war if you want to hear contributions or questions. Not a very good option to reach 200 million people IMHO.

No zoom link ready, no time ready. Probably no zoom account as he no dey give shishi. No delegated hosts or proper planning. Obi remains a recipe for governing disaster till date.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Meet With Supporters On Zoom Today by Seunwere: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:

Go and verify his political history in Anambra state. How he was mocked and ridiculed till the impossible happened

This is Nigeria not Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10th Assembly: Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, DSS From Arresting/Detaining Yari / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Meets With State And Federal Leaders / Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.