Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? (481 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu, Allow Anambra Have Peaceful Poll, ADC Urges FG / 1.6 Million Voters In Anambra Have Endorse Nwankpo For Governor Of Anambra / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by ImperialYoruba: 1:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Just wondering why Peter Obi has not visited Anambra Chamber of Commerce to deliver manifesto.

Kai. grin
Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by obyrich(m): 1:26am On Nov 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Just wondering why Peter Obi has not visited Anambra Chamber of Commerce to deliver manifesto.

Kai. grin
Does Osun state have one?

1 Like

Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2022
That man is just a thief, just lying up and down deceiving his people in the yeast,

1 Like

Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by Legendforte: 2:22am On Nov 03, 2022
I don't know of Anambra chamber of commerce but I know of Nnewi and Onitsha Chambers of commerce.

3 Likes

Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by ImperialYoruba: 3:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
That man is just a thief, just lying up and down deceiving his people in the yeast,

grin
Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by ImperialYoruba: 4:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Legendforte:
I don't know of Anambra chamber of commerce but I know of Nnewi and Onitsha Chambers of commerce.

Give me their website let me check.
Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by ImperialYoruba: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by Obere4u: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Give me their website let me check.

https://onitshachamberofcommerce.com/
Re: Chamber Of Commerce: Does Anambra Have One? by Cantonese: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

And yet you have not completed your SSS3, how much more have the ability to fend for yourself.

Complete your education first child and then you can define "a thief" and "a liar".

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Council :Any Vote for Labour Party And Obi Is A Vote For Tinubu / What Are The Differences (& Similarities) Between GDP, Govt Revenue, And Forex? / Governor Wike Lambasted Reuben Abati And "Other" Enemies Of Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.