Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate (1467 Views)

How Can Book For Tuberculosis Test online (UK Visa Application) / Tuberculosis Test For Uk Tier 2 Visa Application: Urgent Appointments / How Can I Get Police Character Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by jonbat(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2022
I am based in Kano, I have asked people around me, but none seems to know. And I need this two things urgently.
1. What is the current cost for both police character report and tuberculosis test
2. Can I do both in Kano. Or I must go down to Abuja.
3. Can the police thing be done online
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by jonbat(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Admin pls help take it to front page
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by sotall(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2022
jonbat:
I am based in Kano, I have asked people around me, but none seems to know. And I need this two things urgently.
1. What is the current cost for both police character report and tuberculosis test
2. Can I do both in Kano. Or I must go down to Abuja.
3. Can the police thing be done online

Go to the police headquarters in the state you reside, you should get your police character document done there.
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by Leemekzy: 6:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Go to the police area command at your place of residence in kano. Got mine at AREA F command in lagos.
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by jonbat(m): 6:24am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Leemekzy post=118082714]Go to the police area command at your place of residence in kano. Got mine at AREA F command in lagos.[/quote

What is the cost bro
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by jonbat(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2022
sotall:

Go to the police headquarters in the state you reside, you should get your police character document done there.

What is the cost
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by Leemekzy: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=jonbat post=118082874][/quote] Did mine for 12k last year september.
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by bewla(m): 6:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Leemekzy:
Go to the police area command at your place of residence in kano. Got mine at AREA F command in lagos.
I don't think that's possible because I keep getting reference to alagbon they say that's the only place I can get it

But American embassy done reject this thing like three times
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by sotall(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2022
bewla:
I don't think that's possible because I keep getting reference to alagbon they say that's the only place I can get it

In Lagos, you get it done at Alagbon.

I did mine years ago with 5k .
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by bewla(m): 6:49am On Nov 03, 2022
sotall:

In Lagos, you get it done at Alagbon.

I did mine years ago with 5k .
I have been two alagbon on many times I think like three times now

So when some one said area f , am surprise and confused
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by kelmicheal: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is it only in alagbon that covers all areas in Nigeria for police clearance
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by Leemekzy: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
bewla:

ALAGBON IS AREA F
Re: How Do I Get Police Character Report And Tuberculosis Test Certificate by bewla(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leemekzy:
ALAGBON IS AREA F
By the way I no of it Area F is Ikeja and alagbon is on the island

So how come alagbon is in Ikeja

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Helpline For Ur New Uk Student Visa Application! / Ukraine Visa info / Schools In Cotunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.