Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. (576 Views)

LP Chairman Abure Sets The Records Straight As Team Tinubu Visits LP Office(vid) / The All Star Team Tinubu Has Assembled To Take Nigeria To The Promiseland / Tinubu At 67:tinubu Attends Match Between Ex-super Eagles Players & Team Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by plaindealer: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Incoming Presido and Vice Presido. grin

See major swag and dripping..

Sharp sharp and ready to go to work.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by Urheadmaster(m): 6:43am On Nov 03, 2022
grin

The two masquerade in the village square tongue undecided

The other one can't even stand up straight tongue.

1 Like

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by agadez007(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2022
This one no be dream
It’s a nightmare
Imagine seeing these hard faces in your dream

4 Likes

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2022
grin

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin
Why is Tinubu resting his shoulders on shettima 's?

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by plaindealer: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2022
lol @ jealousy Pandora losers.

grin grin grin

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by PureMe01: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

grin grin

E come do like say na laff u dey laff these two grin
Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by madapcmod: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2022
The corrupt criminal and boko haram team.

God forbid us having these two evils in Aso rock.

Tufiakwaaaaa! Abomination!

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by MasterJayJay: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by Africum: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by Ttalk: 7:50am On Nov 03, 2022
The best at the moment

1 Like

Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Men wey sabi...
Re: The Dream Team. Tinubu Shettima. Picture. by Kagd10: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2022
I still want Lalong to be brought in a sort of quasi role to sweep the North Central and pick some major votes in the South South because I don't trust the Fulani and their Hausa slaves. It's better to be on the safer side than to be sorry. I even blame Lalong because if he had supported Tinubu in the primaries, he would have been picked immediately however, this is all about winning at this point. It's better to win abundantly by landslide than to be sorry. Shettima should understand this too. If he wants Tinubu's candidacy, he would ensure Lalong is brought in to sweep the North Central and pick some major votes in the South South. Like I said, it's better to be on the safer side than to be sorry.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Tinubu Think He Will Be President When He Can Only Win SW? / Social Media Gives Me High Blood Pressure, Gets Me Angry – Tinubu / We’ll Soon Reduce Volume Of N500 And N1000 In Circulation - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.