Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign (2844 Views)

Tinubu Campaign In Rivers State Was A Massive Flop / Should Tinubu Consider Stepping Down After Massive Flop In Kaduna Zonal Rally? / Obi To Buhari: Take Pictures With Impactful Nigerians, Not Worthless Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by agadez007(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Tell us your candidate,you are always hiding behind “I don’t support anybody” to insult and denigrate ndigbo
I don’t really know you Nigerians problem,you believe Nigeria belongs to just you
Same way we have IPOB in our lands is the same way you have Seperatists in other region,I wonder why it is an Igbo issue
Is Sunday Igboho Igbo?
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by agadez007(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Don't be a dullaard! A vote for Peter Obi by an average Igbo person is an indirect vote for Tinubu. cheesy
A vote for Atiku is also an indirect vote for tinubu
Are Fulani the only people fit for president,until ndigbo leave Nigeria,we have a right to vote and be voted for
So till then,all these you are saying is inconsequential
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by GamalNasser: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't worry about them. You hardly make wrong calls yet you voted Buhari twice. Aren't you a f00l?

One things that's sure is that Lagos will stand still for Obi, anytime he steps foot here

Me voted Buhari? Go through my history here and Yiu find out nobody warned about Buhari more than me and nobody possibly hates him more than me on earth

1 Like

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by OfficialAPCNig: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
GamalNasser:

Me voted Buhari? Go through my history here and Yiu find out nobody warned about Buhari more than me and nobody possibly hates him more than me on earth
Ok

No vex

1 Like

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by TUANKU(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:
Nah Zoom campaign dem won to dey do now.

Obi could not fill a secondary school football field in Nassarawa for his official campaign kickoff

grin

Will they vote on zoom ?

Obi should contest for the next big brother 9ja show and leave politics alone.
May Nigeria happen to your miserable family. Allah!
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by pinkgoodies(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bobloco:
The OP is threatened by the new waves of ideas as regards political campaigns and engagements emanating from the Obidient camp

Peter Obi has raised the bar

While Tinubu and his urchins are lost

Funny, someone dat shld reach out to Non social media followers with his rally is now going back to SM instead of gaining more grounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by mikool007(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Obi could not fill a secondary school football field in Nassarawa for his official campaign kickoff

grin

Will they vote on zoom ?

as the naira drops against the dollar so does your chance of redemption drops
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Abdu81: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

grin

Will they vote on zoom ?

Mr tinubu Hustler this is a flop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlbYJ-TuYcE
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bobloco:
The OP is threatened by the new waves of ideas as regards political campaigns and engagements emanating from the Obidient camp

Peter Obi has raised the bar

While Tinubu and his urchins are lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by drlateef: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Threaten ogini kwa?

I won laugh when is obi starting his campaign proper ?

Northern campaign rallies go funny die .

Obi is too afraid to do any more campaigns and rally. He has been taught a lesson in Nasarawa state. His constituency are the yahoo yahoo boys, many of whom have laptops to watch their master on zoom. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Corridon: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
drlateef:

Obi is too afraid to do any more campaigns and rally. He has been taught a lesson in Nasarawa state. His constituency are the yahoo yahoo boys, many of whom have laptops to watch their master on zoom. Lol.
Incoherent gibberish.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Ylink4sure: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Of course we know you'd rather vote another Fulani (Atiku) after another Fulani man has spent 8 years than another southerner especially a Yoruba man. Of course we know all your vituperation about Fulani herdsmen etc are just the rants of a confused people. You guys do not stand for anything that's why you fall for anything. Did Peter Obi know 6 months ago he will campaigning under the labour Party! He decamped to a new party a few months to presidential election,that's because he couldn't see far ahead that PDP does not reckon with Igbo People. Because they've been getting Igbo votes for decades without pre-conditions! Very very myopic folks!

No wonder PDP Could not give any Ibo man the opportunity to rule Nigeria in-spite of voting for them since 1999! While within that period a Yoruba man was president for 8 years and another is about spending 8 years,making 16 years out of 22 in and around corridor of power. You folks play politics of attrition. You are non strategic and petty with a high dose of superiority complex!

At this rate,an Ibo man will never rule this country as Nigeria is presently constituted. Continue living in fools paradise about Obi winning the presidency. We will be here to mock you.

Innocentman86:

Every one knows these and is the truth.
Ss/se we vote obi massively and our second choice is atiku.
I personally even prefer a northerner than the two faced yoru bad people.
Moreover atiku has so many friend,Ally,love and political interest in ss/se.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Blueivyp: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
GamalNasser:
I told Obidients that when the rallies start they will understand what I have been saying for long ..I hardly make wrong calls .. Obi's Lagos rally will be the end of Obidient morale and they will understand what people like me have been saying

No deactivate this account when Obi wins ooh.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by GamalNasser: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueivyp:

No deactivate this account when Obi wins ooh.

He is not going to win, I hardly call anything wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Blueivyp: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
GamalNasser:

He is not going to win, I hardly call anything wrong

Because you be God. Just no deactivate this account when Obi wins.

Quote me if it goes otherwise.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Glink2018(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi went to Nasarawa to play religion card politics for some of the zombies like him over there..

If he win one state in the north. He really try...all his initial gra gra don dey come down when he saw crowd behind ariku in Adamawa, Sokoto, Bauchi, Kano, Kaduna, etc

1 Like

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Demolakay: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=GamalNasser post=118084850]I told Obidients that when the rallies start they will understand what I have been saying for long ..I hardly make wrong calls .. Obi's Lagos rally will be the end of Obidient morale and they will understand what people like me have been saying [/quote

Of all places for low turn out. Ur mentioning Lagos. D place go full die.

Dis mumu dnt even know, Lagos is d capital of d obedient movement.

Ur just collecting 30k for doing nothing.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Demolakay: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't worry about them. You hardly make wrong calls yet you voted Buhari twice. Aren't you a f00l?

One things that's sure is that Lagos will stand still for Obi, anytime he steps foot here

����� U finish dat guy.. u too wicket..

1 Like

Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by Demolakay: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Innocentman86:

I replied you to let you know I saw your mention,but you are not intelligent enough for me to engage you.
I can't stoop so low for Tinubu slavve paid below 100 dollars a month.
In these life there are levels and class,we are clearly not in the same league.

Haa bro! B calming down NW. Tone down dis brutality..
Remember urchins are humans too,bfor Dem go go commit suicide nw.. pls take it easy.
Re: Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign by GamalNasser: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Demolakay post=118100731][/quote]

Me collect 30k , I spend 30k every 5 hours

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesson From The Arise TV Presidential Debate (opinion) / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Holds Meeting With PDP Governors / Pictures Of Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.