Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account (372 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / Gtbank Wire Transfer Fraud / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account by Fastlinkpro: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2022
Please I want to know if a wire transfer to a foreign bank account is possible with GTB as I have not done this before.

I have details of the foreign Bank account I want to send money to e.g Bank Name, Swift Code, routing number, Acct number, etc.

I also have a domiciliary account with GTbank.

Please I need some info if I need to go and buy dollars or if it can be transferred directly from my domiciliary account.

Contacting their support has not been easy and I think I can just get this information here without visiting the branch.

thanks
Re: Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account by dawnomike(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Fastlinkpro:
Please I want to know if a wire transfer to a foreign bank account is possible with GTB as I have not done this before.

I have details of the foreign Bank account I want to send money to e.g Bank Name, Swift Code, routing number, Acct number, etc.

I also have a domiciliary account with GTbank.

Please I need some info if I need to go and buy dollars or if it can be transferred directly from my domiciliary account.

Contacting their support has not been easy and I think I can just get this information here without visiting the branch.

thanks

It is possible, but You'll need to fund your Dom account with dollars to do that. We'll, except you have an insider.
Banks are rationing dollars
Re: Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account by Fastlinkpro: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2022
dawnomike:
It is possible, but You'll need to fund your Dom account with dollars to do that. We'll, except you have an insider.
Banks are rationing dollars

Really thanks. I can fund it
Re: Gtbank Wire Transfer To Foreign Bank Account by Springboot: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes it's very straight forward, you can do it on your own without assistance. You'll need a haraware token tho. You can get that from the branch.

(1) (Reply)

. / Get Christmas Loan On Palmpay Flexi, No Dulling / Nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation! And Killed Our Farms And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.