Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist (264 Views)

Do You Intend To Study Abroad? Meet With Universities In Uk,canada At Abuja Fair / If You Were Given 2mins To Meet With Aliko Dangote,what Will Be Your Request(s)? / Meet With Other Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist by Suunnn(f): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist:
Do You Have Capital Only Confused On What Business To Venture Into?

Do You Have Little Capital And Wish To Begin With The Little Only Confused On What Business Such Capital Would Go For??

Do You Have Businesses At Heart Or In Mind Only Confused At Selecting The Actual Business Depending On Your Sum Of Capital

Please DM (Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist)
Always Humble To Serve And Help You Best
Re: Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist by farm2land: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Hage a business idea the has passed market trials and required Capita for commencement of production. DM
Re: Meet With Me Your Business Ideologist by Suunnn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
farm2land:
Hage a business idea the has passed market trials and required Capita for commencement of production. DM
Didn't get you
Can you explain better?

(1) (Reply)

Adding Extra Sources That Can Bring At Least 50k Weekly To Your Career / Company Driver In Osapa-london, Jakande, 70k / Job Vacancy - Business Development Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.