Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) (95079 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / Job Losses, Factory Closures Loom As Unsold Goods Pile Up — MAN / Bill And Melinda Gates Stored Food In Their Basement 'for Years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Uba or zenith bank. Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Miliscent: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote][/quote] you
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fedrick100:
Where i fit see this kind of money

For inside video

4 Likes

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Some group of people have robbed this country dry, if this was a legit money, it will be in the person account

That's the situation. Why do you think urchins exist
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by eneyoduke(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
CBM should be redesigning the note every 4 years
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Scammerr(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
see the lame excuse thiz kidnapper is giving.
talk2hb1:

It's not about safety to them, it's more of orientation.
Imagine you telling some people you want to do transfer to them, they will reject it automatically
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Midex88(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
padi94:
Looks like a Bulk Room in UBA bank

It looks so much like a bank environment.. never trust this bloggers, they might promote fake news that people want to hear just to generate traffic.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
severee:

angry Ah ah who gave them keys to my 13th house in the village?

Ur 13th son bro

2 Likes

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by StPete: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Even with all these discoveries, absolutely nothing will be done
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by emandman: 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
This is cash being stacked up for ATM loading.
Atimes I pity politicians and celebrities with all these fake news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by stealmatic(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bvlgari:
Trendy video of a huge pile of Naira notes reportedly stored at a person's home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ6RIodkjL4

All this bloggers and fabricated news,I have the complete video dated 2019 if u listen u will hear a lady's voice, it's not something u guys can understand,just that it's not what it seems,,,,,,, fake news

5 Likes

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Gentlechika(m): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Starboytwo:
News like the above should not be shocking a Nigerian.

We are Peak, it’s in us.
lol grin grin
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Brainardc(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
This place looks like a bank.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by dustydee: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bvlgari:
Trendy video of a huge pile of Naira notes reportedly stored at a person's home.

This looks like a bank. Look at the red clour around the door frame.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
And some people do not want the CBN to redesign money, using the finance minister to foght Emefiele? Our politicians are our worst enemies and that's why they always have their way in every election.. collect their money and vote in line with your conscience like the people of Osun did
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Candidlady: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
eneyoduke:
CBM should be redesigning the note every 4 years

You know the cost to redesign the notes

1 Like

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Funflipper: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
That looks more like a bank's bulk room.

1 Like

Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Drbarmes(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MAY GOD PUNISH WHOEVR DID THIS SABOTAGE WITH FIRE AND BRIM STONE. angry
SEE HOW THEY LAUNDER NAIJA MONEY,NEW CURRENCY WILL EXPOSE ALOT OF LOOTED MONIES,FRAUD MONIES AND DRUG MONIES THEY HIDE NOT TO BE CAUGHT IF PAID INTO BANK ACCOUNT undecided angry
INFACT CBN SHOULD INTRODUCE DIGITAL NAIRA AND STOP ALL PHYSICAL NOTES TO STOP CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS COLD. angry
e-Naira dey but we no Wan use am
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
It looks like a bank treasury (vault room) to me. Something like a specie team on supply or evacuation operations. I may be wrong though.
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by sofeo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by talk2hb1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Scammerr:
see the lame excuse thiz kidnapper is giving.
I guess you can reason right?
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Moniya4Real(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wey I just beg my brother before I receive 1k in my account.
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Tboy1419: 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Some group of people have robbed this country dry, if this was a legit money, it will be in the person account
. See money brother, I dey here they find 4k for my internet subscription, god this life no balance.
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Weedhustler: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
This bank cmu na....big fat lie abeg!
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by SMadtDick: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MAY GOD PUNISH WHOEVR DID THIS SABOTAGE WITH FIRE AND BRIM STONE. angry
SEE HOW THEY LAUNDER NAIJA MONEY,NEW CURRENCY WILL EXPOSE ALOT OF LOOTED MONIES,FRAUD MONIES AND DRUG MONIES THEY HIDE NOT TO BE CAUGHT IF PAID INTO BANK ACCOUNT undecided angry
INFACT CBN SHOULD INTRODUCE DIGITAL NAIRA AND STOP ALL PHYSICAL NOTES TO STOP CRIMINALS AND LOOTERS COLD. angry

CBN can do nothing bout this�, only people in the system are scared ���
ASIWAJU can relate ���
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by UNDFTD: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Enjoy your ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by HardBishop: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Haba this is bad na.. just one loop can change someone destiny.
This is the problem of we black race
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by Godispeace: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
This seems to be fake news , They are processed cash for ATM loading definitely in a bank office
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by bigdammyj: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Seen.
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by oluphemmxzy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Buhari de work grin
But this ppl no fear Chineke at all
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by onuman: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bvlgari:

If the CBN is working well, it should instruct banks to alert it and the police when monies like these are brought into the bank.
For now, the crooks who stored these monies are buying up foreign currencies with Naira.
That's how Naira is now about to hit N1000=£1.
Re: Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video) by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
This is an old video
Saw this video 2yrs ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.