Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar (44518 Views)

Ferri: Pitch Invader Won't Face Legal Action But Will Be Kicked Out Of Qatar / BBC Ignores World Cup Opening Ceremony In Favour Of Qatar Criticism / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by BarrElChapo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Fut9ure: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Csami:
Lol

Game must continue. No be EPL tell una day make una carry World Cup wey dem dey play for June/July put for November/December.

Play must continue. After all, the players ain’t playing for free.

Ignorance want finish you
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by MMempire(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bad timing.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honestly, the level of injuries will only keep on sky rocketing. Just few weeks away from the sports mundial. My own be say make my GOAT no get injury o. He needs to add this trophy to his cabinet. angry
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Adjovi: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
tritt:
Cos it's England so they should cancel. This English people na case.

It's like you didn't read the article. It's not only England players getting injured
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na wa
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
it's should be all the league entirely ,,,,,, not only EPL ,,,,, anyway EPL and match fixing 5&6

the world cup is on 19 of this month sef

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by wman(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
The schedule is so tight.

A normal world cup calendar will see players have a lot of time before the World Cup begin as the league must have ended.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Rahkman: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
E dey pain dem because say na England players dey injure pass.....no worry harry kane na next grin na maguire and Lord lingardinho go play upfront for England grin
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Realguyman1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
E be tinx
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Realguyman1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Adjovi:
They won't hear. When klopp complains that epls schedule is too rigid with no time for players to rest during games (fa, carabao and champions League)

In other leagues they give their teams time to rest and recover but EPL no way. You'll play on Wednesday and still play on Saturday or Sunday. You'll play on Thursday or Friday and still play on Sunday. If klopp talk Una go dey shout say he too dey complain or give excuse. Last last EPL know go still change am because it's all about the money.
Hear wetin? Abeg let's continue enjoying league matches before the world cup jor.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by judedwriter(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
I remember when Zidane was injured before the 2002 world cup.

He was rushed into the last round match but couldn't save France from crashing out in the first round.

Many players fight injuries to play in the world cup.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Andres28(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Una dey mad, cancel way?
Who moved the word cup from June go November.
Anyways vote peter obi

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by mytime24(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
But even for world cup training
Players dey get injury na

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by tritt(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Maybe you should read it properly. It says EPL, English Premier League. I'm talking of the League and not the players.

Adjovi:

It's like you didn't read the article. It's not only England players getting injured
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Ejiakusmith(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ogbeni take am easy na ,,,, why you the pour ur aggrievedNess to the Epl players grin cheesy grin grin

na them be Bet9ja lol

Risingblue008:
Why complaining when they are heavily paid?
Them dey pay u £70k for playing football in their country and u are happy thinking that u r cheating them,
Even a civil servant in UK can't even earn £70k in 5months,
They r paying u weekly(every Friday).
They must finish the table oo cos I get target to catch for bet9ja ooo.
angry angry angry
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by ppogba: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
When Varane had injury, players were not dropping like flies.

Now it is chilwell and all of a sudden, the English are beginning to insult flies.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Xsw1: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by FireUpNow(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Timing of the world cup is bad

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Emola12(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Abeg make Dem no cancel d remaining game before world cup oo because I need money and I believe say nah bet naim fit give me I trust my God

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by snoopz: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you like protect a player till the first day of the tournament, person wey go collect injury go collect
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Goalnaldo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Is it free?
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
EKONGKING:
Football especially EPL is overly commercialized . Money rules the roost .

go and watch footage of EPL in the late 80s and early 90s when money no dey there, And see if you like am , playing rugby football on mud pitches.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Te
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by frankson1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
It's even in a champion's league match.

It should have been, ALL SOCCER GAMES SHOULD BE SUSPENDED.

Other club players have been having injuries so Chelsea player won't be the first.
Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by iykofias(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
I was watching juventus vs psg game, I noticed how careful Messi was playing.

1 Like

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by ObalendeCMS: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Risingblue008:
Why complaining when they are heavily paid?
Them dey pay u £70k for playing football in their country and u are happy thinking that u r cheating them,
Even a civil servant in UK can't even earn £70k in 5months,
They r paying u weekly(every Friday).
They must finish the table oo cos I get target to catch for bet9ja ooo.
angry angry angry

As I read the headline, I just shock say this people wan use style spoil my plan for this weekend.

Re: 'Players Are Dropping Like Flies’ - EPL Told To Cancel Games Ahead Of Qatar by Yunus30: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Soccer is soccer
Who ever is opportune to play will play
After all injury is everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi In The Pool With His Twin Girls / AFCON 2021: Why Referee, Janny Sikazwe Stopped Tunisia Vs Mali Early / Reactions As Beautiful Photos Of Sadio Mane And His Wife Aisha Tamba Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.