Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla (995 Views)

Bola Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye A Gorilla In His First Speech As President-elect / The Agbado Munching Gorilla Tinubu / USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy-Seun Osewa Slams Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
thunder scatter Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Remi na prostitute - Ireportlive Moh247

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by BeardedMeat(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu loves women of easy virtues. That's why he has many bastard children. Seyi Tinubu is a love child.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu loves women of easy virtues. That's why he has many bastard children. Seyi Tinubu is a love child.
Hahahahaha
yes ooo
Seyi na useless bastard son of a prostitute

Ireportlive aka Moh247 come here

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Corrinthians aka omenka come here now

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
TheSameGuy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by AfonjaConehead: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
yes ooo

Please who is that the ireportlive?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by Ireportlive: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

You worst nightmare

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by Trinitycian: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu

This is extreme. This is not politics. Please let's be guided
Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by AfonjaConehead: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ireportlive:

You worst nightmare
Are you the moh247?

I hope you ain't the one someone was wondering if the weather suppose reset his brain sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

Oga if u no dey interested, just waka commot. Baba quarter to go must taste d food he has being cooking. How person wey dey wait for en time to join his ancestors wan contest

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Trinitycian:

who cares

I don't show mercy to my enemies because they don't do the same

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
AfonjaConehead:

na Moh247
his Moh247 was fixed by mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by praxs(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don’t support Tinibu and will never support him because of his choice of Vp. However, your words are beyond politics, we shouldn’t lose our senses when we castigate politicians.what’s with the name calling? I can imagine if someone calls your mother a prostitute because your father is vying for a political seat
Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by Nyamuri: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bianca is the first certified ashawo! She dumped the chimpanzee Ojuwu when he was bed ridden and impotent.. and went to collect premium prick from FFK
NwaMamaIwota:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by Nyamuri: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
That yellow paw paw Bianca made Ojukwu die early! She has high libido, while Ojukwu prick was flaccid, hence it was not rising up and couldn't go more than 3 rounds

That why she was cheating with FFK
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
yes ooo

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
praxs:
I don’t support Tinibu and will never support him because of his choice of Vp. However, your words are beyond politics, we shouldn’t lose our senses when we castigate politicians.what’s with the name calling? I can imagine if someone calls your mother a prostitute because your father is vying for a political seat
If any mother behaves live Ashawo, she deserved to be called by that name.
HV they forgotten name calling in 2015 generatal election? GeJ was called names by same apc and supporters. So Tinubu just dey wait en turn to join his ancestors.

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by Nyamuri: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bianca is the biggest ashawo, she left that chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu, while he was bed ridden and his prick could not rise.. and we was collecting back shots from FFK

Ojukwu died as a result DNA test that showed 2 children were of FFK
emmanuelbrown26:

If any mother behaves live Ashawo, she deserved to be called by that name.
HV they forgotten name calling in 2015 generatal election? GeJ was called names by same apc and supporters. So Tinubu just dey wait en turn to join his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
That yellow paw paw Bianca made Ojukwu die early! She has high libido, while Ojukwu prick was flaccid, hence it was not rising up and couldn't go more than 3 rounds

i swear to gawd dog

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Bianca is the biggest ashawo, she left that chimpanzee looking creature Ojukwu, while he was bed ridden and his prick could not rise.. and we was collecting back shots from FFK

Ojukwu died as a result DNA test that showed 2 children were of FFK
Tell me if that child is not a bastard, why would he be torching Oba bears

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Just take a very good look at baba quarter to go. Mak baba greet pa Awol for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by RestructureNig1: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Bianca is the first certified ashawo! She dumped the chimpanzee Ojuwu when he was bed ridden and impotent.. and went to collect premium prick from FFK

Hausa women giving their daughters out to Fulani bandits, why is Hisba doing anything? Because prostitution is legal in Islam, even prophet Muhammad's wife Aisha was a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by RestructureNig1: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:

Prophet Muhammad was a sex addict and that's why he married 15 Well known prostitutes as wives.

Ojukwu is greater than prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
I want to see more urchins here, those bastards, those mudafukers.
urinating machine master wan contest, instead of baba to point where dem go Bury am, na to contest baba wan. Very soon Dino go continue to Bleep d wife where d lifeless baba stop.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
TheSameGuy
@TheSameGuy. We dey wait for una, bcs I hear say una baba na quarter to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by RZArecta(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu is my mentor cool
Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by emmanuelbrown26: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Where are d bastards urchins, I really wana see dem here. Bcs their urinating machine is quarter to join his ancestors
Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Where are d bastards urchins, I really wana see dem here. Bcs their urinating machine is quarter to join his ancestors
Hahahahaha
kill them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
And OBJ's mum kept on getting it from behind from this virile Igbo man until she birthed... OBJ.

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

And OBJ's mum kept on getting it from behind from this virile Igbo man until she birthed... OBJ.
Hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Remi na Road side prostitute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is An Agbado Munching Gorilla by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Moh247 aka Ireportlive

good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

AriseTv Debate: Senate President's Aide, Sidiq, Hails 'Brilliant' Okowa (Pix) / Foreign Creditors May Seize Presidential Jets Over Accumulated Debts / New Notes: Question For Those Defending Emefiele CBN Online --hardmirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.