Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) (1517 Views)

Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Starpotter2: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
3-year-old girl who went missing for three days found alive inside well in Plateau (Photos)

A 3-year-old girl, identified as Lydia Azatyom has been reportedly found inside an abandoned well three days after she went missing in Tudun Wada area of Jos, Plateau State.

According to reports, the minor was last seen playing with her friends outside their house on Thursday, October 27, 2022 before she mysteriously disappeared.

All efforts by her family and neighbours to locate her whereabouts proved abortive until three days later, when one Dauda Dung confirmed that she has been found .

According to Tudun Wada Broadcast, some young men found the girl inside the abandoned well in an uncompleted building within the area.

It was gathered that the young men had visited the site to defecate and heard sounds of movement inside the dry well.

It was further learnt that the building has long been abandoned and now used for open defecation and dump.

Lydia sustained bruises around her head and was rushed to the hospital where she is currently receiving for medical attention.

It cannot be ascertained if the girl mistakenly fell into the well or someone dumped her there.

SOURCE: https:///3-year-old-girl-who-went-missing-for-three-days-found-alive-inside-well-in-plateau-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Starpotter2: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Ireportlive: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Negligence
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by illicit(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lucky girl
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by vastolord4(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Once I'm outside with my kids and I don't hear their voices within 30secs, I'll just yell their names.. you must not leave my sight.. the world is now more wicked than pharaoh

8 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by slivertongue: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
THANK YOU JESUS

MY PRAYERS HAS BEEN ANSWERED

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Boogyman557: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Smitaro100(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tnk God she was rescued alive..

Hope say no b her head dem dey shit for d past three days oo cry
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by romunu(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thank God
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Nostring: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Very strong baby girl embarassed
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by endsarrrs(f): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
You did well little girl.....

3 Likes

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omo...this girl still get looong years ahead of am.

She'd most likely gonna end up with claustrophobia sha...
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Mide1data: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
When it is not your time to die, it isn't. Thank God she's still alive.

BTW, I want to know exactly how she got into the well. Police should continue with their investigation.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lots of open Wells on the Plateau. I narrowly escaped falling into one last time
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Brownshoe: 12:06am On Nov 04, 2022
paulemmy19:
Lots of open Wells on the Plateau. I narrowly escaped falling into one last time

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Angrygoat: 3:10am On Nov 04, 2022
She's a special kid, God loves her

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by jeromestarks: 3:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God.
Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by tillaman(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Thank Goodness she’s fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old Girl Who Went Missing Found Alive Inside Well In Plateau (pix) by Mercury12(m): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Mide1data:
When it is not your time to die, it isn't. Thank God she's still alive.

BTW, I want to know exactly how she got into the well. Police should continue with their investigation.
People that gets 2nd chance to life don't even know the reason why they deserve it most times. Life is mysterious. Others aren't lucky not because they not worthy but fate and his mercy determines everything....
God is great.

(1) (Reply)

Video:man Bites Off A Receptionist Nipples After Posing As An Job Applicant / Breaking News: Land Grabbers Killing At Elerangbe - Lekki Ibeju(video) / Two Arrested For Poisoning Ibadan Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.