Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists (31909 Views)

Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Amid Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by zionstaar75: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer the questions.

What did Atiku do to Wike that is so disrespectful and disgusting?

Who are the everyone that was agitating for Wike to be a running mate?

I thought Wike said that he wasn't interested in being anybody's running mate?
I don't discuss with narrow minded people sorry. Are u my employer or benefactor that ure asking me questions as if I know u from Adam. Its people like u that have not made Nigeria progress. There is a gentleman agreement to rotate power between North and south,in 2015 atiku left this same pdp over power rotation and its(deliberately used because he's an animal ) now telling us power rotation doesn't matter? If atiku fought pdp to a stand still in 2015 over power rotation what stops wike from doing same in 2023.after all what's good for the goose is also good for the gander

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by WithFact: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
DirtyGold:
Wike's camp is not fuming entirely because of Ayu, it is about power returning to the south... Wike and his camp are right.
Ayu is just the legit currency to unleash vawulence on the PDP ticket without confronting Atiku directly

What's tha business?

Which ever is the same
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by gadogado(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
madapcmod:

You and who reached that agreement? Atiku a Fulani to take over from another Fulani?

Remind me why GEJ was not allowed to complete second tenure again?

Na only Una sabi rule?

We are voting massively for Obi. South lokan', Igbo lokan gan gan for south

A fool who knows nothing about politics. Didn’t the same southerners vote for Atiku in the PDP primaries?

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by gbishman: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sometimes I just try to imagine Wike as President of Nigeria and representing us at the UN.
Gosh!! that would be a sight to see.
As the saying goes " Who the gods want to deal with they first make mad"

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by desiredhome: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
gassbee:
Odili cant do anything, the guy is completely out of control, his mind is made up.
The pdp primary loss enter d guy bone

grin grin grin
No be small.....na shame dey deal with wicked wike
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Melagros(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
All these nonsense will be over by May next year. Wike is a kid in adult body.
Don't mind the motherfvcker
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by gadogado(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You lied. PDP has no regard for federal character otherwise Atiku will not emerge. A fulani northern Muslim cannot take over from anither Fulani Northern Muslim. It will not happen, that's the greatest disregard for federal character.
For APC, Muslim-Muslim tocket will never work in Nigeria. The two parties made deadly mistakes and all happened because Obi/Datti is destined to take over in 2023 for a new Nigeria.

Funny person. Where in the constitution does it say the office of the president must be passed like a ball between north and south. Rotation is not law, it is a simple strategy for a political party to capture power. As far as the law is concerned, every Nigerian is qualified to be president. When it was asked why Goodluck was campaigning in 2011 when it was the north’s turn (Yar’adua), what did you say? No such thing as zoning in the constitution. Well…that shortsighted position taken changed the Nigerian political landscape for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lee Amoeba?, dude looks like a Chinese!.
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by ruggedtimi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
mbaboy:
Thank God he was not selected as vice president. He is too vindictive and acts like a child
these are people wike carried along and yet they are betraying him...what do you expect from wike

3 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by buckeyemedia: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
boldtruthalways:

You lied. PDP has no regard for federal character otherwise Atiku will not emerge. A fulani northern Muslim cannot take over from anither Fulani Northern Muslim. It will not happen, that's the greatest disregard for federal character.
For APC, Muslim-Muslim tocket will never work in Nigeria. The two parties made deadly mistakes and all happened because Obi/Datti is destined to take over in 2023 for a new Nigeria.
Are you referring to this 2 runaway politicians from pdp?

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by maxzzo1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wike is a man, his only collecting what he gave d man.....is very simple I gave u contract n property and u are supporting me wen I need u more.... He has full right to collect d property even cancel any contract..... If not long throat these me where almost dead politically, Wike resuscitate then now they want to betray....if is u so u will keep mute and watch haba.....many of u will do worst...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by buckeyemedia: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
maxzzo1:
Wike is a man, his only collecting what he gave d man.....is very simple I gave u contract n property and u are supporting me wen I need u more.... He has full right to collect d property even cancel any contract..... If not long throat these me where almost dead politically, Wike resuscitate then now they want to betray....if is u so u will keep mute and watch haba.....many of u will do worst...
Wow it is amazing how one can just gloat in their ignorance? Typical Nigerian pikin.

Pursuant to the proviso of section 28 of The Lands Use Act 1978, a Governor of a state, can only revoke a certificate of occupancy for overriding public interest or purposes.

What Nyesom Wike did, in no form or manner can be categorized as overriding public interest or purposes.
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by shortIGBOman: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
so he should joke with atiku that doesn't mind if Nigeria breaks because of his ambition? directly going against the power rotation that made him break pdp in 2015?atiku is an enemy of Nigeria and anyone supporting him should be treated as such period!

Emeka, na which Nigeria wan break?

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by vickydevoka(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
All these nonsense will be over by May next year. Wike is a kid in adult body.
I behave like wike. I have back stabbers
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Achirb(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
mbaboy:
Thank God he was not selected as vice president. He is too vindictive and acts like a child
wike is globally known as a principle man , I love him so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by izubext007: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Rivers people are know for pride and childish life
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by zionstaar75: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, na which Nigeria wan break?
funny,my name is gbadebo,since u are the type that jumps to conclusion it's better not to discuss or argue with u,I will no more comment on your mention irrespective of what u say

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by CheapHomes1: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't discuss with narrow minded people sorry. Are u my employer or benefactor that ure asking me questions as if I know u from Adam. Its people like u that have not made Nigeria progress. There is a gentleman agreement to rotate power between North and south,in 2015 atiku left this same pdp over power rotation and its(deliberately used because he's an animal ) now telling us power rotation doesn't matter? If atiku fought pdp to a stand still in 2015 over power rotation what stops wike from doing same in 2023.after all what's good for the goose is also good for the gander

You didn't answer the questions.

What did Atiku do to Wike that is so disrespectful and disgusting?

Who are the everyone that was agitating for Wike to be a running mate?

I thought Wike said that he wasn't interested in being anybody's running mate?
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by CheapHomes1: 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Achirb:

How is he a "principle man"?
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by FunKiller: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
frank14011991:
With the G-5 governors and Peter obi. Tinubu is our next president by God's grace

Foolish idiot
President of your papa pit toilet Ode !
We reject APC demonic party of old people

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Ireportlive: 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
All southern traitors are free to relocate to Adamawa
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Benchilwell: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wike should calm down, because if atiku mistakingly win,wike will be humiliated in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by mamawa123: 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
benedictnsi:
So many muscle from Wike
Make he try calm down
People reserve 100% right to support whoever they want to support

He doesn’t need to calm down. Wike can’t do shit to anyone anymore after he handed over to new elected governor in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by onuman: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
A 2007 comment on Atiku by a nairalander, Josh, still remains relevant. Atiku asked for a probe of Road contracts of Obasanjo govt he was part of.

[This fat neck nomadic glut should spare us his rants!. He was part of the same goverment when all these contracts where being awarded. He had no objection then. Now it's dawned on him that he won't be 'anointed' President of Nigeria, he is desperate to bring the roof down on the house! He is such a bad looser.

I'm glad he and OBJ are leaving, hopefully for a younger, frugal and more modest leader like Yar'Adua. Atiku is undoubtedly the most annoying and irritating boofoon in Nigeria today. The way he carries on, you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd been confined to Robben Island!!

When the heat is turned on our power drunk leaders, when they start loosing out in the powerplay that they themselves have benefited from for so long,  they suddenly become consciencious objectors, defenders of democracy, human rights and all what not.

It was not so long ago that Atiku's crude and over zealous security guards almost killed a journalist. When he goes about Nigeria, he travels in a convoy of at least 40 cars, most filled with security personnel (120+ aparently - even more than OBJ). We should feel sorry for him because he doesn't get the use of a Presidential plane. This is the kind of  nonsence that makes news in a country where many cannot afford basic food, clothing and shelter.

We should all loose sleep because Atiku had to 'make do' with chattereing a 747-400 series with capacity for 330+ passengers, to fly him alone, oga, to his Mansion in Maryland. At the expenses of the people. Stories like this makes me very very very sad.

Even the British PM, for cost reasons, doesn't travel in a private plane but chatters a plan on official trips.

Tony Blair recently traveled to Italy on vacation and flew BA with everyone else, albeit in first class. He made news the next day for accepting a discounted fare from British Airways!!

We worship our leaders rather than hold them to account. We are so hung-over from colonial era deprivation that we'll sooner woship looting leaders than demand their heads on a platter.

Our people do not ask questions and demand answers from our leaders. The Presidency, state houses, and senate stinks with curruption and extravagance.  That's why many in the senate are sympathetic to Atiku becauses they are all one of a kind. They feel his ' pain'. Atiku is a pure product of this system that he has helped nurture and have benefited inmensly from.

As for me, I'm too enlightened to be manipulated by our political elites in the mould of Atiku.  I'm sure we all want the best to hold for Nigeria's future, a future that must have no role for Atiku, IBB, Audu Ogbe, Ikimi and co.].
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Malocity(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
unclejb2:
While they are fighting themselves, Peter Obi is winning more voters

A new Nigeria is possible.

Did you just say "Peter Obi is winning more voters"? Kai...this is day dream na. Wakeup...Obi will be disappointed that you are mocking him.

Shey you dey whine OBI?
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Benchilwell: 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Achirb:
principle man how undecided undecided, abeg check d meaning for principle, because d wike am seeing now, anything principle is far away from him.
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by DimIsaac10(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
politics taken too far
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by onuman: 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Malocity:

Did you just say "Peter Obi is winning more voters"? Kai...this is day dream na. Wakeup...Obi will be disappointed that you are mocking him.

Shey you dey whine OBI?

Vote for your slave masters to continue with enslaving you, turn off their eyes from terrorists and bandits torturing Nigeria, make you go cap in hand begging. Stop insulting people who see better than you.

Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Benchilwell: 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Malocity:

Shey you dey whine OBI?
if obi no win,he will move on,but will can say about atiku and tinubu if they lose, especially tinubu, because if that i lose with is desperation,na Coma straight.
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by eebraa(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mad Man. Karma will surely catch up with you
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by Okhuadams(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sammy07:

What makes you think that it will stop.
What if the next governor continue from there?
Your sense just walk away when it noticed your brain is irregular, then it started running when it notice you are off balance and it finally flew away when it notice that your mind is blinded
Re: Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists by ufuosman(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Dis fight go swt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.