Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

This Is Christmas Gift Before Christmas. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is Christmas Gift Before Christmas. (189 Views)

Make N70k Before Christmas / Join My Accurate Forex Signal(make somemoney before Christmas) / END 2018 WITH A Bang! Come In If You Want To Smile To The Bank Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Christmas Gift Before Christmas. by cryptobabe123(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,

I wish to share with you an aidrop opportunity and it's ending tomorrow.

There's no too much task involved and it's completely free.

All you have to do is to click on the link in my signature to get started.

When you get to the website, click on get started.

Create your wallet and click on join airdrop.

Join their discord.

Follow them on Twitter.

And that's all,you will see on your dashboard showing that you have earned 50 points.

And each 10 points= 1.8 tokens meaning 9 tokens. 1 token= $13.

The airdrop campaign is ending tomorrow so act fast and join.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Binance Footabll Fever!!! / What Is The Most Decentralized Cryptocurrency? / Do You Own An Animal Farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.