Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign (1142 Views)

Godswill Edward, Jonathan’s Son-In-Law Joins Cross River Guber Race / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by FuglyGurl(f): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
ALIGNMENT !!
Renowed Writer, Activist & an in law to Governor Nasir Elrufai, Binta Hijazi joins Atiku Campaign.

ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by lhordspy: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol. Very funny.

My uncle junior brother's sister's nephew inlaw step-son is also a zombiedient.

Does that make me one?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by saaondoenock: 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk2Y-KE3nc

To contest for this President no easy oo, u godey calculate every bit of word wey u dey talk, what of me wey my mouth they talk anyhow?,

Does it mean say I no go ever become President?, �

No I go become even if na town Union President
Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by Xscape1993(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bye bye to evil party... bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria.... nobody wants the founder of agberos in Nigeria as president...
Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
It painful this beautiful woman join d losing team
Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by press9jatv: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are welcome to Pdp Family.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by SadiqBabaSani: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Anyoje supporting Atiku or Obi hates Nigeria.

Atiku would never become President, except President of Arewa Republic of Western Africa

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by BossGerald: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Very funny.

Does that make me one?

You're really defending your 30k tinubu media urchins (TMU) stipend...i must commend you for that.

You know, even when it's dawn on you that your urinating machine regional candidate's effort is all a fiasco, you surely must have rubbish to comment just to justify your pay.

This una work no easy oo angry

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by DukeofUmueri247: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Breakfast served..
Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by PointZerom: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Very funny.

Does that make me one?

I have told you before that you're still dreaming at the Emir's palace.

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Atiku would never become President, except President of Arewa Republic of Western Africa
Shut up abeg

The 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku abubakar

Know this and know peace

4 Likes

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by slivertongue: 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
El Rufia and his family will soon come for her
Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by Urheadmaster(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up abeg

The 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku abubakar

Know this and know peace

grin

Urchins are yet to realise that, APC has been kicked out of the country but they'll know at the end of the next year general elections in Nigeria tongue undecided.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by onomeabuja: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

The winner of 2023 election is staring u at ur face grin

Re: Governor El-rufai's In-law Joins Atiku’s Campaign by JoeNL22(m): 2:10am On Nov 04, 2022
FuglyGurl:
ALIGNMENT !!
Renowed Writer, Activist & an in law to Governor Nasir Elrufai, Binta Hijazi joins Atiku Campaign.

ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA !!!!
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Not Winning Means That Tinubu Will Be President / Kwankwaso Is Making Obi's Pathway To Victory Easier / Reno Omokri Mistakenly Exposed Why He Is Obsessing On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.