Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Writers Needed!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed!! (736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed!! by Macrofrancis(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Check the Attached Images.

Hey, hold on for a while.

I understand that "Writer's Needed" has become the only words we understand and obey like a command in this space...

We run to apply for a #2, #3 per word writing job posted by someone who is paid over #20 to #30 per word for that project.

Most of you have settled on taking these low-paying jobs because we have tried freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc yet no gigs for us.

Well, the last time I posted here about how you can start getting foreign clients who would pay you in foreign currencies so that you can also come here to outsource overflowing gigs...

...some people took it seriously and reached out to me and we shared strategies and I went ahead to introduce them to proven systems that have helped them up their freelancing game.

Check the attached images for some testimonies...

Again, I am going to give out 2 hours of my time to speak with people who intend to upgrade from #2 per word gigs to $100 to $1000 gigs.

That is I am offering a free 15 minutes call to 8 persons.

Just 8 people and the rest either pay or leave.

You might be in doubt about what I am going to be offering in the long run...

Here is your proof ���
https:///yc728cnd

Visit and see for yourself and you can reach out to me through that webpage.

See you on the inside

Re: Writers Needed!! by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Whatever you're looking for or need, never ever get in touch with iLegendd though.

2 Likes

Re: Writers Needed!! by amahmi(f): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Hello!

I'd interested to know more, please on what you posted about getting gigs directly.

You can reach me at 08056990922 or amamiyusuf22@gmail.com

Regards,
Amami.
Re: Writers Needed!! by cleverseo: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Macrofrancis:
Check the Attached Images.

I understand that "Writer's Needed" has become the only words we understand and obey like a command in this space...

We run to apply for a #2, #3 per word writing job posted by someone who is paid over #20 to #30 per word for that project.

Most of you have settled on taking these low-paying jobs because we have tried freelance platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc yet no gigs for us.

Well, the last time I posted here about how you can start getting foreign clients who would pay you in foreign currencies so that you can also come here to outsource overflowing gigs...

...some people took it seriously and reached out to me and we shared strategies and I went ahead to introduce them to proven systems that have helped them up their freelancing game.

Again, I am going to give out 2 hours of my time to speak with people who intend to upgrade from #2 per word gigs to $100 to $1000 gigs.

Here is your proof ���

See you on the inside
I tried contacting you but the link seems broken

Nairaland shortened it or something like that
Re: Writers Needed!! by Edofanta: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Macrofrancis post=118106312]Check the Attached Images.

Here is your proof ���

See you on the inside

How can I contact you ��

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Columnist And Why? / Ah, My Honey! (a Poem) / Get Barcodes For Your Book Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.