Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak (43650 Views)

Nigerian Who Displayed LP Flag On Mount Kilimanjaro Has Returned Home (Photo) / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Misterone: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2022
mightyhaze:
God Answereth by fire... Ask Abel,son of Adam.. Ask Abraham,father of all nations..

Ask Prophet Elijah and others for clarification and verification..

God himself just answered our prayers on the great mount Jaro
God answereth your prayers by consuming your party flag in a fire? Does that not show rejection? When Sodom and Gomorrah was consumed by fire was that acceptance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Obamaofusa: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Racoon:
All these useless press release just to promote the candidature of an invalid? Senseless urchins and miscreants trying to foist another disaster
Anambrians have said it all.
Nigerians reject the Curse and the Bad Omen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Zorn: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Obituary sacrifice was rejected on Mount Kilimanjaro altar grin
The gods are angry for that man bringing an abomination to Kilimanjaro.
See some of Obituary foot soldiers called the Obituaries crying already with spit in there mouth on the thread.
Your tears are sweet
God uses fire to acceptance of material sacrifices . Remember Cain and Abel in the Bible . Remember how God is always given burnt offering in the Bible? God is a consuming fire . Sorry for your ignorant though .
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Confirmedzombie: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Corridon:
The OP will blame Obi too for his two inches flaccid dick and his inability to satisfy his wife. As if this is the first time that fire will erupt in mount Kilimanjaro. Rubbish.

Will you say this if it was Tinubu, Atiku or Buhari
Hypocrites

I like the way people are hitting you obedient back and front.

Las Las una go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Opintiwa: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Go and ask your father if you both are

Your Papa say make I greet you

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

My Papa say make I greet you

Ok nice. My regards to him too. May he find healing

2 Likes

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by sukkot: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2022
a little spiritual something about mount kilimanjaro. its in tanzania. that mountain represents great men ( tan czar ) of a certain star system who come down and rule the earth when they are born through women in human form. however when they are aligned to and make physical contact with mount kilimanjaro it means in that reincarnation that they are aligned with it that they are finished. its their down time on earth. and so what we have here in peter obi is a man who has been laid dormant by the gods ( hence why he is always in black cuz he is inactive and dormant in his star system. black means dormant ) trying to activate himself without permission and trying to acquire the ultimate power but the gods reminded him with that fire on kilimanjaro that he is inactive and dormant. see the world is all written in the stars. as above so below. if you can read the stars you can read the actions of all great men in the world because they are all from the stars ( also you wonder why i say the ultimate power ? well the first would soon be the last and the last the first and Nigeria will soon join the league of superpowers as crazy as it sounds now )
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Confirmedzombie: 7:47am On Nov 04, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Honestly most Yorubas are very petty and useless.

Imagine what the foolish mods moved to the frontpage. isit to spite Peter Obi or the Igbos or Labour party?

Very stupid ethnic group.

Igbos should know their enemies. Not Hausa, not Fulani but Yorubas

Oga you igbos are the most petty not the yorubas.

They told you buhari is dead and Jubril is in Aso Rock you believed it.

Hypocrites

Las Las you igbos will have sense. You people are too emotional and cheap to manipulate.

Only you igbos will vote obi. One vote obi won't see from other regions

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Opintiwa: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

My mama na olosho

Hian wetting you want make I do ni? .

Money when she dey make no do ?
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Obamaofusa: 7:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi is never a choice except for people who want serious bad omen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Pearlqueen(f): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
God has indeed heard our prayers and has come to accept the sacrifice we have brought through consuming it with fire.

God has accepted Obi and he has been validated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by SugarGirl44(f): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
What are they doing in Tanzania fgs?
Is there a polling unit there?
Or is there a Kilimanjaro in Nigeria?
Pls I’m confused.
Someone should help me out pls.
E be like I no sabi read engrish again.
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Js50: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2022
englishmart:
That fire is ominous, just like Cain's sacrifice was accepted with fire, God is announcing to the whole world, Nigeria especially, that He has accepted Peter Obi.

Bros abeg No vex oo

When las you enter church ?

Did I just read that Cain sacrifice was accepted
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by WhisperedNoise: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2022
sukkot:
grin told yall that mane is always in all black for a reason. thats the griim reaper. that nigga putting spells on all of yall. where was the first place he went ? egypt the land of bondage for 3 days . why 3 days ? 3 is the hour the demons emerge. the witching hour. its like ifeanyi who got snatched at age 3 . three is that destruction hour. this nigga peter obi na real juju man ooo lol. he wan put us in the land of bondage and destruction. but the gods are fighting back. all the spells have been rejected and burned at mount kilimanjaro. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oniranu
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by VEHINTOLAR: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2022
The gods are not to blame........... Obituary Pandora is a liar !

1 Like

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2022
Opintiwa:

My mother is a foolish bastard and a prostitute. Hian wetting i want make you do is to Bleep my mama for me? .

Money when she dey make no do us ?

God forbid bad thing, go look for your brother to f**k your mother for you not me
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by dominic17: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2022
Please bro let's sale our candidate in civil manner and devoid of insult.
Penguin2:
Una go tire las las!

The earlier you fools made peace with the fact that Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, the best for all of you so you do not drink Rataki.

As if it was Peter Obi that went to Mount Kilimanjaro.

Ndi ala!
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2022
What a sign! a sign that whatever these people touche catches fire. You don't want Nigeria in flame? vote wisely....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by iyke2frankeze: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Obi is not just a tsunami, he is an earthquake. Anywhere his name is mentioned every living and non living thing vibrate and celebrate. He is the only presidential candidate whose flag erupted a volcano anywhere in the world.
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by alibiz: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2022
oikirodah:
Wait, Is Obi Cursed Or What? Nigerians Task LP Presidential Candidate After Fire Outbreak At Mount Kilimanjaro

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/wait-is-obi-cursed-or-what-nigerians-task-lp-presidential-candidate-after-fire-outbreak-at-mount-kilimanjaro/
It's unfortunate that the OP don't read his bible.
Now go read 1kings 18:38-40 and know that God forsaking you and your employer.

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by iyke2frankeze: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
See some of Obituary foot soldiers called the Obituaries crying already with spit in there mouth on the thread.
Your tears are sweet
Obi is not just a tsunami, he is an earthquake. Anywhere his name is mentioned every living and non living thing vibrate and celebrate. He is the only presidential candidate whose flag erupted a volcano anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by CAPteencee(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2022
oikirodah:
Wait, Is Obi Cursed Or What? Nigerians Task LP Presidential Candidate After Fire Outbreak At Mount Kilimanjaro

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/wait-is-obi-cursed-or-what-nigerians-task-lp-presidential-candidate-after-fire-outbreak-at-mount-kilimanjaro/

This is a Volcanic eruption, which one is "fire outbreak", "cursed" and the mockery.
I thought the youths have grown to be wiser than this.
So pathetic.
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by naturefellow(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Dumb OP, thread
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by KosiGee(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Your tears are sweet

Actually, it’s a sign that Obi and LP’s sacrifice were accepted by the gods. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by mukthar2000(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Investigation that obedient old man that climbed the montane , I am sure is ipob .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by benitwater(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2022
mightyhaze:
God Answereth by fire... Ask Abel,son of Adam.. Ask Abraham,father of all nations..

Ask Prophet Elijah and others for clarification and verification..

God himself just answered our prayers on the great mount Jaro
lol... hypocrite..so GOD also sent army to quench the fire?
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by ezechi242: 8:39am On Nov 04, 2022
In the bible btw Elisha( obi) and the prophets of baal ( atiku and tinubu) fire came down and took the sacrifices of Elisha......also BTW Cain( tinubu and atiku) and Abel(obi) fire came down and took the sacrifices of Abel.

So this is a great message from God that he has received our sacrifices and heard our prayers obi is the chosen one.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by ebuggie: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
MY SINCERE OPINION, THE PDP AND APC PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS CONSPIRED AND FLAME UP THE MOUNTAIN.
JEALOUS MARAF*CKAAZ!
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by Lazenby007(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2022
I will rather live with Obi's curse than Tinubu's or Atiku's cursed blessing
Re: See Funny Reactions To Kilimanjaro Fire Outbreak by uche393: 8:57am On Nov 04, 2022
this not the first time of fire outbreak in Kilimanjaro, urchins go and rest...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ihu Stabbed In The Eye For Preventing Destruction Of Billboard In Rivers / Rally For Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege In Delta State (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.