Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do You Want To Be Your Own CEO ? Then This Is For You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do You Want To Be Your Own CEO ? Then This Is For You (303 Views)

More Dividend Of Osun Hall Of Fame As Ceo Fortunate Donates Borehole To Nysc / Government Should Increase NYSC Allowance - CEO Ayanfe-ola Business World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Your Own CEO ? Then This Is For You by adapuruiche76(f): 6:28am On Nov 04, 2022
https://nwabenedict.systeme.io/387f1ca9
See, life after school is tough, and tougher after Nysc.
There will be no more pocket money, no more allowee.
Start now to plan and put yourself together o.
There is no job in Nigeria.

Learn a high income digital skill so that while your friends are submitting CV,

you are printing money from the comfort of your home.�
Re: Do You Want To Be Your Own CEO ? Then This Is For You by asuraking: 6:54am On Nov 04, 2022
That is what i am planning to do.i can't finish university and be depending on my parents.i must have my own source of income.

(1) (Reply)

Abdulwahab Commissions N1.3m Worth Borehole Project By Sdgs Cds Group / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / How To Properly Plan Your Life As An Employee To Avoid Poor Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.