Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History (2931 Views)

Drama, Confusion As Wike Makes APC, PDP Campaign Council lists For Bayelsa Guber / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp / PDP Governors Congratulate Buhari, Crack In Atiku’s Camp - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by dealer10: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by chrisxxx(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2022
This is a welcome development although some persons may think otherwise.
From what Wike has said the HOA has got no reason to be. They are the ones whó are supposed to be hearing from the people and be making representations to the governor. But they are generally inaccessible. The one representing my constituency even locked the gate to his house on the day of his warming. Entrance was strictly on invitation. Although I know for sure he will open the gate during electioneering campaign.

1 Like

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by doggedfighter(f): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Ebukaboss(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Advocate500: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
From what Wike has said the HOA has got no reason to be. They are the ones whó are supposed to be hearing from the people and be making representations to the governor. But they are generally inaccessible. The one representing my constituency even locked the gate to his house on the day of his warming. Entrance was strictly on invitation. Although I know for sure he will open the gate during electioneering campaign.
tell wike to rest and take his L in peace,in every contest their must be a looser.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by chrisxxx(m): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2022
Advocate500:
tell wike to rest and take his L in peace,in every contest their must be a looser.
I believe you also told Atiku so in 2014?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by JoeNL22(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2022
dealer10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipbdNN1MGjA
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

2 Likes

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Gold2882: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

I believe you also told Atiku so in 2014?
Wike is a noise Maker and very soon he will be place to where he belong.

4 Likes

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by chrisxxx(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Gold2882:
Wike is a noise Maker and very soon he will be place to where he belong.
You need peace and justice to place him to where he belongs. Nigeria doesn't belong to only you. In the whole thing I have not seen how Wike is being the problem. I have an agreement with you if this happens you will do the other. Now it has happened and I am requesting for you to fulfill your part of the deal and u r dragging feet. Who will take that? Call a spade a spade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Simeon88(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

You need peace and justice to place him to where he belongs. Nigeria doesn't belong to only you. In the whole thing I have not seen how Wike is being the problem. I have an agreement with you if this happens you will do the other. Now it has happened and I am requesting for you to fulfill your part of the deal and u r dragging feet. Who will take that? Call a spade a spade.

please educate me on this
-who did Wike made the agreement with, Ayu or Atiku?
-was Atiku there when the agreement was made? If yes did he agree to enforce the agreement.
-was the agreement written or oral?
-From what I have read, ortom claim to have brought up Ayu and am sure he got the nod of Wike. If Atiku didn't have much say in the emergence of Ayu, do you think he can force Ayu out office?
-Wike from all I have read never said he has any issue with the primary election and Atiku. Why then are you avoiding his campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2022

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Gold2882: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

Thing doesn't happen that way anything you are doing in this country without following due process is not welcome and the process is that you must follow the constitution that back the organization and even if the Ayu said that their is know written agreement. In the law court for you to be guilty their must be fact and law that will prove you gulty, So Wike doesn't have any fact or law that back him up. He is just playing game with our candidate and of which we have understand him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by chrisxxx(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2022
Simeon88:

please educate me on this
-who did Wike made the agreement with, Ayu or Atiku?
-was Atiku there when the agreement was made? If yes did he agree to enforce the agreement.
-was the agreement written or oral?
-From what I have read, ortom claim to have brought up Ayu and am sure he got the nod of Wike. If Atiku didn't have much say in the emergence of Ayu, do you think he can force Ayu out office?
-Wike from all I have read never said he has any issue with the primary election and Atiku. Why then are you avoiding his campaign?
You have a point here. But remember that Atiku said before Wike that Ayu had to go. Why the foxy cleverness again?

1 Like

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Cieona: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
no need to depend on politicians bro

1 Like

Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Validated: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
Is this why he is stashing cash?
EFCC is alteady on his trail.
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Indispensable85(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wike and co have killed Atiku's ambition.
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by khadaffi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku is not going anywhere. No need for the noise. Meanwhile I pity for those underestimating Wike's opinion
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by Ireportlive: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku has zero strategy when it comes to politics... The crook is over rated

Wike just played a major game changer for 2023 election

Smart move, which only smart politicians can relate
Re: Video - Fears Looms In Atiku Camp As Wike Makes History by jamace(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
dealer10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipbdNN1MGjA
Atiku usurped the PDP Southern Presidential mandate.

Remember that Atiku fought GEJ in 2015 that it was turn of the North to produce president. Atiku then decamped from PDP to APC to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is naïve in Nigeria politics.

Moreover, Atiku is Fulani just like President Buhari. Voting Atiku to take over from Buhari is a great insult to quota system, federal character and rotational presidency which define the attribute of equity, justice and fairness as practiced in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the most qualified Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

States Obi Is Sure Of 1 Million Votes / The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military! / The Military Regime Was Far More Better Than Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.