Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba (500 Views)

3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Davialan: 6:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Due to the age restrictions against Nigerian youths below 40 to get Dubai visa.And they now only give family visa,husband and wife. I am looking for a Lady who is willing to get married in the next two months. And we have to be able to make it believable that we have been dating for the past 7months.And if you think I will take care of all your travel fees,you are on a long thing.It will be more like 70-30.70 from me,30 from you.
If you are interested, please DM.Thanks
Everything has been sorted with my family and they think we are already courting for 7months now.We will sort everything out with your family.But you need to exposed and know how to catch on on things fast.God bless.
It is going to be a court wedding.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by We4all: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2022
Oloriburuku........the lady is rendering a favor and shouldn't contribute a dime.

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Davialan: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Asiere werey
She no go get opportunity to see the world too abi??
Because na me only me dey go there!!
Nigerians are too gullible mehn!!
Damn*
We4all:
Oloriburuku........the lady is rendering a favor and shouldn't contribute a dime.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by OneCandleAway(f): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Davialan:
Due to the age restrictions against Nigerian youths below 40 to get Dubai visa.And they now only give family visa,husband and wife. I am looking for a Lady who is willing to get married in the next two months. And we have to be able to make it believable that we have been dating for the past 7months.And if you think I will take care of all your travel fees,you are on a long thing.It will be more like 70-30.70 from me,30 from you.
If you are interested, please DM.Thanks
Everything has been sorted with my family and they think we are already courting for 7months now.We will sort everything out with your family.But you need to exposed and know how to catch on on things fast.God bless.
It is going to be a court wedding.

Is it contract marriage?
Do you have a job offer?

1 Like

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Davialan: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Yes,there is plan for a job.Contract can work and if we happened to love up with each other then I dont think I will mind.
Thanks
OneCandleAway:

Is it contract marriage?
Do you have a job offer?
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by OneCandleAway(f): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Davialan:
Yes,there is plan for a job.Contract can work and if we happened to love up with each other then I dont think I will mind.
Thanks

Plan for job is different from job already secured. Do you want to travel then start job hunting? Or you already have the job secured from nigeria.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Davialan: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Don't know why you are asking me all this but I hope it is positive
Yes there is provision of Job awaiting me.I just need to get there.And actually I might not be able to change my visa when I am there also,
so,I will still have to leave Dubai to process work visa,or there about.But I need to get in there first. That is the condition.It can not be processed in my absence. I hope you understand. Can't really talk fully on here,if it were to be a private chat,I will give you the full loaddown!God bless
OneCandleAway:

Plan for job is different from job already secured. Do you want to travel then start job hunting? Or you already have the job secured from nigeria.
Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by Davialan: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Whoever is interested will even have the opportunity to talk with my contact there and see if there is something that can be put together for her too,so as to clarify all that is not a joke or a scam!Private chat is more proper sha all in all!!
OneCandleAway:

Re: I Nid A Lady Wu Is Willing To Get Married In 2months So We Can Relocate To Duba by We4all: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Davialan:
Asiere werey
She no go get opportunity to see the world too abi??
Because na me only me dey go there!!
Nigerians are too gullible mehn!!
Damn*

Americana, you just shot yourself in the foot by saying 'Nigerians are too gullible'. In other words, your offer is fake and you are just looking for a victim so you can use for rituals.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Frodd Engaged Old Time Girlfriend Chioma / IVD Has Been Charged With The Death Of His Wife, Bimbo [details]. / Top 10 Most Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria �� 2023 With Their In Their Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.