Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982946 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2013
^^ posting someone else's number on a public forum is not a good etiquette cos people will start calling him and making funny demands and requests. Unless that's the cfc number, i really think that mailing it to the person that requested it would have been a better option
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Eskyrama: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Bulldog d number I posted is not Mr Okore direct number mind u, it a number from d HR which u can reach to get any information u need, it was Mr Okore dat gave us wen we were about to write CBT n told us to call if we need any info

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maurella(f): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eskyrama: 012807232 dat d number u can use to reach Mr Okore

Thank u dear
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eskyrama: Bulldog d number I posted is not Mr Okore direct number mind u, it a number from d HR which u can reach to get any information u need, it was Mr Okore dat gave us wen we were about to write CBT n told us to call if we need any info
aite. My bad
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2014
If i have disturbed you, made you cry, laugh, sad, happy, confused, vex you in 2013....

i just want to bring to your notice i wont stop, i will continue in 2014.

Happy New Year folks......

TS hopefuls, any news yet on the dates, another round of anticipation begins.... i actualy heard January but i was not furnished with a date, for those of us who knows the DMD, pls has he told you dates?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2014
H N Y, *UBAopfuls*
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Monimatic(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
what's up with this UBA peeps, they just sent SMS to me and some other guys who had medicals last year September asking us to come for medical tomorrow at UBA HOUSE Marina , but we already had medicals on the 10th of September 2013.
why are they sending SMS to those of us who already had medical on the 10th of September to come to UBA house marina for medicals tomorrow 3rd of January , by now we ought to be getting SMS notifying us to resume TRAINING SCHOOL,are they mixing up our batch with other batches who haven't undergone medicals.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2014
weird
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dem don de kolo oº°˚!! Me de here de wait medical text, them de send to ppl who already have?! undecided undecided
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Really!!! @ monimatic, so hw did it go, did u explain 2 d human resource guy nd pls wat did he say, again has TS date been fixed Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by poundsmaker(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
tchidi: Dem don de kolo oº°˚!! Me de here de wait medical text, them de send to ppl who already have?! undecided undecided
lolzzzzzzzz
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
Monimatic: what's up with this UBA peeps, they just sent SMS to me and some other guys who had medicals last year September asking us to come for medical tomorrow at UBA HOUSE Marina , but we already had medicals on the 10th of September 2013.
why are they sending SMS to those of us who already had medical on the 10th of September to come to UBA house marina for medicals tomorrow 3rd of January , by now we ought to be getting SMS notifying us to resume TRAINING SCHOOL,are they mixing up our batch with other batches who haven't undergone medicals.
Pls aw many people got this said text? This is really wierd as Bulldog said
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bugatty: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
No Tension, e go soon pure 4 all of una...pple got job in NNPC after one year dey applied an gone 4 interview...dis UBA stuff na small....by nxt week e go dey pure small small
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bugatty: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
No Tension, e go soon pure 4 all of una...pple got job in NNPC after one year dey applied and gone 4 interview...dis UBA stuff na small....by nxt week e go dey pure small small
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Monimatic(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
egubere: Really!!! @ monimatic, so hw did it go, did u explain 2 d human resource guy nd pls wat did he say, again has TS date been fixed Thanks

The HR guy Chima said it was a mix up, he said if we have done the medicals, we should ignore the new sms, also Training school for BSC graduates will resume in January but the specific date wasn't given
, I suspect two weeks time, invites through SMS should start going out by mid next week hopefully.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
@monimatic, thanks 4 ur response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Ehinice(f): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2014
UBA hopefuls, how are we doing? What's the latest?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by juanmartin(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Happy new year to y'all
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bayoola(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
Juanmartin! I sight you. How go dey go?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2014
are we there yet?!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2014
@ Bulldog, we ar still on d matter. No info yet.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2014
ok o cry . If patience is purchased with money, i will be stone broke by now.(not that i'm not at the moment )
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SenMap: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Hello GUys................

Please who kows the January date ??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bulldog(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2014
13th, 20th or 27th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by mistyyogo: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Ehinice: UBA hopefuls, how are we doing? What's the latest?

March 29th, 2013 was when I wrote the test but still notin yet from UBA. Funniest tin is they sent me another invite sometimes in November to come write another test but I ignored it thinking it was a mistake. Now I'm just stranded cos d insider said I shouldn't write anoda test. I need assurance this people still have plans for us. Can anyone help?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
if i were you, i would have gone....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Monimatic(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Everyone should just chill, our testimonies are Closer than ever.
The last batch of the last training school graduates who were based in Lagos and were waiting to be posted since November last year, were finally posted out to various UBA branches in Lagos last week. Those who came from outside Lagos have since been posted late last year to various UBA branches in the various regions they came from. It was the issue of posting some of the last remaining batch from Lagos region that was one of the numerous reasons they had delayed the resumption of training school for BSC graduates.
Right now plans are already in top gear at UBA House Marina to start Inviting guys for the first training school of YEAR 2014. You will be invited according to how early you did your medicals. The first training school is starting with guys who had medicals from 10th September, 11th September and Maybe 12th September.
Just Believe, Good news is on the way !!!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by blackbess: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
@MIsTygOgo,I. CaLLed d nUMber given by Mr.Okorie durIng d CBT and I waS TOLd they"LL geT back to us dIs year daT it"s baTch by baTch,U can caLL urself to verify 012807232
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Luchay89: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
TS is in February
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by egubere: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Datz what I heard to. Middle february. Take more chill pill till u go yooooo. *shining teeth* I can't help bt 2 laugh, live goes on....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Alani55(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2014
What happened to this thread. Recent posts not showing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Uptosomething(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Alani55: What happened to this thread. Recent posts not showing
Nairaland was hacked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.