Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981846 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good evening.
Please is there test at Marina tomorrow?

I need response please.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otagbajoshua: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Npower volunteer sings for buhari in new video. Really amazing. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1scy0cy1txvv2

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by otagbajoshua: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Npower volunteer releases music video for buhari. Share your thoughts. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpWV8cMneQ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1scy0cy1txvv2

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Damminglola(f): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
daceo1:

when did u do urs, it depends on the hr handling your file, one, two or more, so just relax bro
I did mine yesterday afternoon and I'm a lady. grin grin grin
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by daceo1(m): 2:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Damminglola:
I did mine yesterday afternoon and I'm a lady. grin grin grin

sorry dear anytime from monday then
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Damminglola(f): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2018
daceo1:

sorry dear anytime from monday then

Oh, okay. Thanks so much
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sanovsky007(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Please guys I applied for thistrainee program but haven't gotten any mail or message yet, I'm planning to visit their office at palmgroove on Monday. Who can I meet there to help me out cos the deadline is fast approaching.

Please I need your urgent reply.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sanovsky007(m): 9:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Sanovsky007:
Please guys I applied for thistrainee program but haven't gotten any mail or message yet, I'm planning to visit their office at palmgroove on Monday. Who can I meet there to help me out cos the deadline is fast approaching.

Please I need your urgent reply.

If you can help out with their email, I would appreciate.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Good morning, are you still visiting the bank today and which of the branch are you visiting.

Babnxst93:
Mine was even on the 11th last 2 weeks Saturday at marina I am thinking of going this coming weekend (Saturday)
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Daraplato(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Please I plan on going to the UBA branch in Palmgroove on Monday. Please who can I meet there? Do they attend to people there? I couldn't attend the interview because of Nysc certificate but now I have it.

Kindly help. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Sanovsky007(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Daraplato:
Please I plan on going to the UBA branch in Palmgroove on Monday. Please who can I meet there? Do they attend to people there? I couldn't attend the interview because of Nysc certificate but now I have it.

Kindly help. Thanks

Same here with me, although they haven't sent me an invite for test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jegzysmith: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Daraplato:

Kindly help. Thanks

You can send a mail indicating you have your certificate now and request for a reschedule.
I got an invite for Tuesday 30th at the same place for an assessment.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Daraplato(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jegzysmith:

You can send a mail indicating you have your certificate now and request for a reschedule.

I've done that. They didn't reply. Maybe I didn't get the email right. What's the email you sent your reply to? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charliesyndrom: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
I wrote the test on Friday and got a mail for the online video interview that Friday evening. What am I to expect? Is it a live conversation? Would I just see d questions and then answer immediately while recording? Or would I see the questions and can go off and record the answer and upload it? Help!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobinofadipe: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good evening house, pls I want to confirm if anyone has receive invite for assessment in marina, cuz I went there on Friday n dey did not conduct assessment for us, I was schedule for 11th of dis month, but I did not have my Nysc certificate then. The customer care representative told us to find out when they will invite people for assessment, that they will allow us to join them.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ojtoritse21: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good Afternoon, please can anyone help me with what's next in the recruitment process... I did my assessment on 29th of September and d Next Week I did the psychometric analysis and video interview... Since then have been waiting but I have not heard from them... Please what's next...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oj1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
charliesyndrom:
I wrote the test on Friday and got a mail for the online video interview that Friday evening. What am I to expect? Is it a live conversation? Would I just see d questions and then answer immediately while recording? Or would I see the questions and can go off and record the answer and upload it? Help!
I also did on Friday at palmgroove, I haven't taken the online interview yet
But I should do that today God's willing
Really don't know wat to expect either
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Haremuh(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Daraplato:

Kindly help. Thanks

how was it

Did you later go
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tobinofadipe: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
@Daraplato really need an urgent response too, cuz am thinking of going there tomorrow.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Jegzysmith: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Daraplato:

I've done that. They didn't reply. Maybe I didn't get the email right. What's the email you sent your reply to? Thanks
careers@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Daraplato(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Haremuh:

how was it

Did you later go

No I did not. I was hoping to get a reliable information about the next test date but I couldn't.

I hope someone tells us when the next test will hold. Anyone?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Daraplato(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2018
Jegzysmith:

careers@ubagroup.com

Thanks. This is the same mail I've sent messages to twice but I haven't gotten any response.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Haremuh(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Jegzysmith:

how was the test

is it still holding tomorow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charliesyndrom: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
oj1:

I also did on Friday at palmgroove, I haven't taken the online interview yet
But I should do that today God's willing
Really don't know wat to expect either
A friend of mine said the online interview is not really dat important, that we would get an invitation for interview which will hold in their office, that we can skip it if needed. Don't know how true that is but i need to know cos i''v not been chanced to do it.Meanwhile, have u gotten the invitation for interview (not online) ?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by michelldino: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening guys, I miss my test which is scheduled for last week, I want to ask if there will be assessment test tomorrow at palmgroove or marina thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by raysrays(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello! Is there anybody who had a successful assessment test at UBA EKHUAN in BENIN, please contact me lets keep our selves updated with the latest development as regard the online interviews.thanks 08029226691
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by queendiamond(f): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Anyone who wrote the aptitude test on 30th of October er at palm grove?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nennyfidelia: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hello , good afternoon.. pls has anyone gotten invite for interview in pH
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by oj1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
charliesyndrom:

A friend of mine said the online interview is not really dat important, that we would get an invitation for interview which will hold in their office, that we can skip it if needed. Don't know how true that is but i need to know cos i''v not been chanced to do it.Meanwhile, have u gotten the invitation for interview (not online) ?
No I haven't gotten the invite for the office interview yet
But I was able to do the online one yesterday
It's nothing really serious
Just 3 questions only
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nennyfidelia: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2018
oj1:

Just 3 questions only
. Pls what's your location is it lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by charliesyndrom: 12:23am On Nov 01, 2018
oj1:

Just 3 questions only
alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.