Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Atiku in a serious scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku in a serious scandal (558 Views)

What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2022
I have been vindicated...

Legacy Logistics LLC allegedly signed an agreement of over 5.9 Million dollars just for Atiku's visa in 2018.

Peter Obi doesn't pay Shishi to go to America because he has nothing to hide.

When I wrote that Atiku paid millions to lobbyists and went to America using diplomatic backdoors, Reno and Mazi Osita Chidoka called me out. I quoted Reuters , they quoted themselves. Mazi Osita Mentioned another firm all together which means he doesn't even know about The Legacy Logistics LLC agreement which I was referring to. Mazi Osita was not aware of this - it was supposed to be a secret deal but Atiku's refusal to pay but instead used another firm in 2022 has brought this secret to the public.

Atiku's America trip has become such a dirty scandal..

This trip has exposed so much and whoever advised him to make this trip hates him. He almost got into trouble in America this time and now look at what legacy Logistics LLC is doing to him.

For more information, see the news for yourself:

https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-firm-in-row-over-5-9m-visa-bill-payment/

-Charles Awuzie

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2022
This is a part of the letter.

Atiku shouldn't have made this trip. This has become the most scandalous trip any Nigerian has made to the United states.

Now that the secrets are out, what else can the PDP say about their genital Unifier?

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
The part of the letter that talks about Atiku's teeming supporters celebrating his triumphant entry to America is the major part because it exposes the goal of such massive visa fee - to deceive the supporters into thinking that Atiku has no case in America.

5.9 million dollars for a visa? Lobbying for visa?
Imagine what that money would have done for Victims of Flooding in Nigeria.

ATIKU is too desperate

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by JoeNL22(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2022
1TripleC:
I have been vindicated...

Legacy Logistics LLC allegedly signed an agreement of over 5.9 Million dollars just for Atiku's visa in 2018.

Peter Obi doesn't pay Shishi to go to America because he has nothing to hide.

When I wrote that Atiku paid millions to lobbyists and went to America using diplomatic backdoors, Reno and Mazi Osita Chidoka called me out. I quoted Reuters , they quoted themselves. Mazi Osita Mentioned another firm all together which means he doesn't even know about The Legacy Logistics LLC agreement which I was referring to. Mazi Osita was not aware of this - it was supposed to be a secret deal but Atiku's refusal to pay but instead used another firm in 2022 has brought this secret to the public.

Atiku's America trip has become such a dirty scandal..

This trip has exposed so much and whoever advised him to make this trip hates him. He almost got into trouble in America this time and now look at what legacy Logistics LLC is doing to him.

For more information, see the news for yourself:

https://thenationonlineng.net/atiku-firm-in-row-over-5-9m-visa-bill-payment/

-Charles Awuzie
"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

2 Likes

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by Asgard73: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2022
So Atiku problem Na 5.9 million dollars grin

Yoruba people sef and their myopic kinda of politcs .. I call it yoruba politics

They so much love blackmail.. as propaganda

Now Yoruba should hear it clear

Tinubu WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
EVEN MAKE ALL MIDDLE EAST FANATICS OPEN ALL THEIR ACCOUNTS TO HIM

YORUBA MAN WILL NEVER GOVERN NIGERIA TILL THE NEXT 100 YEARS

NO NOISE .. AFTER 2023 I WILL REMIND YORUBA PEOPLE THIS SAME STATEMWNT

NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT

ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA
ANY YORUBA MAN THAT DOUBT SHOUT PUT HIS MONEY WHERE HIS MOUTH IS

AREA 3 BANK COMPLEX ABUJA .. CHOOSE YOUR BANK AND WE STAKE .. 500k upwards and drop recipts here on Nairaland front page till after elections

Dem no Dey use musCle stand prick

Propaganda is past and gone

Yoruba people should try and invent another .. this one is stale and out

Power to the people
North 2023

E too sure .. and e too hot

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by Asgard73: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2022
Op I double dare you and your the nation

Useless Yoruba media propaganda

When will Tinubu visit USA ?

Since his last visit in 2012 .. was made possible by Gej ..

Or Yoruba people don’t know Nigerians understand why asiwaju has not been in USA since Jonathan made it possible in 2012 after his last in 2008..

Yoruba Nd useless media blackmail
Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2022
I have obtained documents from an American govt agency showing that Legacy Logistics LLC entered into an over $16 million contract with Sada Cumbers of K.M Family investments for the following services: 1) Procure US visa for PDP's candidate Atiku Abubakar - $5.5M (not the $5.9 million Legacy Logistics LLC is asking for)

2. write a book to influence election for Atiku (over $8m) etc. Now you know why they published a book to launch his campaign and who wrote the book - Americans.

3. Fix Atiku as a speaker in global events to launder his image.

And many more election-manipulting services.

My team is currently uploading the documents to a cloud server and as soon as it becomes available, we will share the link.

16.5 million dollars for USA engineered Lobbying?

We are finished.

My heart is broken....

Reno and Osita Chidoka , did you both know about this? If yes, why hide such information from the public? If no, are you being used by a man you don't even know?

Nigerians, this is no longer about elections... Atiku is deeper than I thought. If you vote this man, the country will be sold in 6 months.

PDP members will say APC has bought me. APC will say Peter Obi bought me. But my name is Charles Awuzie and I am working for My conscience.

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by 1TripleC: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Op I double dare you and your the nation

Useless Yoruba media propaganda

When will Tinubu visit USA ?

Since his last visit in 2012 .. was made possible by Gej ..

Or Yoruba people don’t know Nigerians understand why asiwaju has not been in USA since Jonathan made it possible in 2012 after his last in 2008..

Yoruba Nd useless media blackmail
If you have sense you will know I prefer Atiku to Tinubu, but sense is far from you.... Obidatti is a goal!

1 Like

Re: Atiku in a serious scandal by tranxo(m): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku is finished. No image laundering can wash away this filth. He is going back to Dubai for life.

Next will be those that fly by night. We will soon BAT them off to France.

#PeterObi is #OBIdient

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does Tinubu Think He Will Be President When He Can Only Win SW? / Mrs Patricia: New Adamawa Women Leader Is The New Change Of Progress / CAN Rejects Muslim-muslim Ticket No Bi By Picture:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.