Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) (5140 Views)

President Buhari's New Official Portrait Approved By Him / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / Opposition Candidate Atiku Gains Momentum In Nigeria Election Race - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by oikirodah(m): 8:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(Photo)

Regarding the ongoing electoral campaigns, the Batifieds undoubtedly have the upper hand. They appear to have the Midas touch in how they present Tinubu, which is seriously hurting their opponents. Either they are turning stones into the foundations for logical campaigns or they are dishing out some nice tales or pictures of Tinubu showcasing how attractive he is, one way or the other they are out there.

Because of the glowing features of the APC presidential candidate, this new photo of Jagaban is undoubtedly getting on the nerves of the opposition. I must admit, Tinubu's crew has played their cards effectively. Meanwhile, could this be Jagaban's official portrait when he arrives at Aso Rock? The image appears to be presidential.

We're not asking much, but please tell us what you think of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's awesome portrait.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah Principal and Chairman/CEO Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-beautiful-portrait-emerges-gains-many-likesphoto/

Source iReporteronline.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by JoeNL22(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
oikirodah:
Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(Photo)

Regarding the ongoing electoral campaigns, the Batifieds undoubtedly have the upper hand. They appear to have the Midas touch in how they present Tinubu, which is seriously hurting their opponents. Either they are turning stones into the foundations for logical campaigns or they are dishing out some nice tales or pictures of Tinubu showcasing how attractive he is, one way or the other they are out there.

Because of the glowing features of the APC presidential candidate, this new photo of Jagaban is undoubtedly getting on the nerves of the opposition. I must admit, Tinubu's crew has played their cards effectively. Meanwhile, could this be Jagaban's official portrait when he arrives at Aso Rock? The image appears to be presidential.

We're not asking much, but please tell us what you think of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's awesome portrait.

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah Principal and Chairman/CEO Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/tinubus-beautiful-portrait-emerges-gains-many-likesphoto/

Source iReporteronline.

"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Add more palm cake, lip sticks and eye pencils on his face, it won't stop him from being Bola we knw.

Governance is not all about make up, but all about what you have to do for people ..

BOLA GO OUT THERE AND GRANT A LIVE INTERVIEW, TELL NIGERIANS WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER WITHOUT READING FROM THE PAPERS .. GOVERNANCE IS NOT FASHION PARADE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2022
You guys have started again!!!

Packaging.

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by lilvicky68(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Town hall presidential portrait grin

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Belteshazzar1: 8:22am On Nov 04, 2022
No worries ... We all know what he looks like in real life.....

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2022
What's beautiful about this big headed opolo eyes thieving drug baron undecided

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Naira20: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2022
The only mistake is the teeth.Tell the Photoshop guy to retouch the teeth.

But seriously, is this the head Pa Fasoranti prayed for a few days ago?
Please if you have stubborn lapalapa (ringworm) on your head, run to Pa Fasoranti for prayers o.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Belteshazzar1: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2022
Fernandeswagger:
You guys have started again!!!

Packaging.

I'm sure that the system that did the editing is in coma now...... No technician can fix the damage....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:25am On Nov 04, 2022
If only he is like this in real life undecided

Deceivers grin grin them don over polish this picture

Is there anything about Tinubu that is real

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by FORHII: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Lol..
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by PointZerom: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Thifnubu is

A nother
P ackaged
C riminal.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:
Town hall presidential portrait grin

Draw am na. grin

I have missed that your portrait diary sef.
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
The Bobo Chicago himself. 001 of Lagos.

Baba don finally change tie; adupe ooo. grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Belteshazzar1: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Naira20:
The only mistake is the teeth
Laugh wan kee me....... The photoshop expired before they could finish the editing....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by agadez007(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Photoshopped
This is the real picture

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Sonyboom: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2022
Only in Ipobland bro not here in Nigeria
JoeNL22:

"For with God, OBI must be POSSIBLE!"
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by lilvicky68(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Draw am na. grin

I have missed that your portrait diary sef.
Lol. Seriously
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Racoon(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2022
See how they have long stepped up the tempo of repacking and rebranded the druggie. “The passion that drove people in 2015 has dissipated. The people have understood they were lied to and we have all seen the consequences of religious manipulations. The young people have become aware of this and they are asking the right questions.

The energy in this coming election is tremendous and I am excited about the energy of the young people and their attention to the country’s election.

The era of rhetorics must be put behind Nigerians and that the electorates must sieve and interrogate the presidential candidates on their ideology, plans and governance style before making their choice. ...Never again will anybody become Nigeria’s President through fake and unsubstantiated packaging.”.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Dioceseofoyo: 9:07am On Nov 04, 2022
No matter how you package “Fufu” it smell will still give it away grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by successmatters(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2022
No matter how you package this man, his 96 years will still be showing through.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:
Lol. Seriously

Yesso.

I even saw so many fine fine pictures and selfies I would have tagged you, to draw, but...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Juniorpope123: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Omo you see that Teeth. APC and scam

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Ireportlive: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2022
Time to wail ... Zombidiots 123 go

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Abdu81: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2022
This a better picture.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by lilvicky68(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yesso.

I even saw so many fine fine pictures and selfies I would have tagged you, to draw, but...
I will later continue that diary.. so many things on my mind for now
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Abdu81: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Omo you see that Teeth. APC and scam

Be warned this images are repulsive.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Abdu81: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Naira20:
The only mistake is the teeth.Tell the Photoshop guy to retouch the teeth.

But seriously, is this the head Pa Fasoranti prayed for a few days ago?
Please if you have stubborn lapalapa (ringworm) on your head, run to Pa Fasoranti for prayers o.

This is the ringworm head, he is such a pig.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Ttalk: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Pepper dem pepper dem o
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by techWriter1: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Town hall presidential portrait
Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Doubleoh7: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Hypo go wipe ooo!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Beautiful Portrait Emerges, Gains Many Likes(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:
I will later continue that diary.. so many things on my mind for now

I'll be looking forward to that.

Boya na Poco or Folake you go draw next taim. grin

I sent you a mail, btw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Pay Off Nigeria's External And Internal Debt Within One Month. / Geographical Location. . . . . How Did The Igbos Come To Be Known As Easterners? / EFCC Declares Ex-Gov Audu Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.