Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood (16928 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by 00FFT00(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Prettygirl200(f): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby, Dont use your youth to get advice from mad men .. use it wisely ..
Bush baby ...CRY !!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Bros get sense I take God beg you get sense, please sit down and analysis this very well this man left office since 2007 where did he get that kind of money from if not from drugs and also ripping innocent poor lagosins of their sweat bc of excess tax, you guys should stop supportive evil u all know very well what this man is up to yet you are clamouring for him? I don't know of you are christian or a Muslim but please search your heart and tell yourself the truth.
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by KennethEnyi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wetin 100m wan do?
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by KennethEnyi(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Eye service
Useless and bastard tinumbu
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by KennethEnyi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why is tinubu not dead yet?
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by CheapHomes1: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
verybadmouth:

Foolish question.
Where did Obama get $12million to buy a house.

Don't be poverty struck. Live is good. Work hard so you can excel.

I don't know? Can you pls tell me where Obama got $12m to buy a house?

Where did Tinubu get 100m that he is dashing people?

Pls explain how this statement isn't foolish: "Live is good.'. pls what is "live'?

Is there anything like "poverty struck'? Pls what does it mean?

Have you excelled? Can we say that you aren't working hard since you are far from excelling?

Where did Tinubu get 100m that he is dashing people?
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by fredoooooo: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Bros get sense I take God beg you get sense, please sit down and analysis this very well this man left office since 2007 where did he get that kind of money from if not from drugs and also ripping innocent poor lagosins of their sweat bc of excess tax, you guys should stop supportive evil u all know very well what this man is up to yet you are clamouring for him? I don't know of you are christian or a Muslim but please search your heart and tell yourself the truth.
Bush baby , cry your heart out ... cry ! Cry !!
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Omazik: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
We all know that Tinubu is a thief. We're only following him to get some of our stolen money
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Prettygirl200(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

Bush baby , cry your heart out ... cry ! Cry !!
I have said what I want to say oooo, sit down and search your inna heart and tell yourself the truth oooo. It is well
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by DrMuzungu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Whose money did he donate?
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by fredoooooo: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have said what I want to say oooo, sit down and search your inna heart and tell yourself the truth oooo. It is well
Bush baby, The truth lives in your heart abi , it dwell in your own perspective.
Thank God , God is not man many of you would have just stop the O² bexause if your feelings
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Didijiji: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
He nor go give Bayelsa shishi becos they are not the slave masters.

He Dey try to please the north by all means.

MKO Abiola and Oladipo Diya’S fate awaits this man
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by zomby(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
annisy:
Where is this 100 million coming from?
Tinubu and corruption are 5&6!!!
If buhari decides to go for a 3rd term some morons will still support him...just the same way some are supporting the drug lord

Is coming from Anambra
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Dragonsword: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
He only returned 100million naira from his billion, billion loots.

In a saner country, a man like Tinubu with no verifible source of income donating that huge amount of money will spend the rest of his life in prison
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Damn!

Akagum can never donate such amount!
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Idaytesj29(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
APCnaPDP:

It is very difficult having proper conversations with you people with this mentality that everyone that doesn’t support Tinubu supports Obi or is Ibo. That mentality is frustrating, it is not always about Yoruba vs Ibo. Seriously.

Unfortunately, that's what it is on this platform. You are just a rare exception.
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by olaoye2008: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
God bless Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by adolfHitler1934: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
A very good gesture from our amiable President. Congratulations in Advance Jagaban
Tahhhh. Shameless urchins. Where did your grandpa get all this money he is spending just to win election.
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Teymanhenry(f): 5:13am On Nov 05, 2022
He keeps on donating millions. EFCC haven't seen reasons to probe and investigate the source of such funds
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by jamace(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Did you know that Tinubu refused to go for his mother's burial in Iragbiji Osun State because he was struggling to be Governor in Lagos?. Instead, Tinubu sent representatives for his mother's burial. What a bastard son!
Surely, the mother will fight Tinubu from the grave.

Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2022
HRMK:
see your level of education poundoyam child!WHO DID HE GAVE!we are not on same level obidient!!

smallie
Re: Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎100 Million To Victims Of Kogi Flood by Iamlakexide(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
I don't like proving point to sealed minds.. Rather I comment my reserves grin
Idaytesj29:

That's why we have to ensure that your bad propaganda does not win, cos you people are calling black white for us. Calling dirty clothes clean, so that we wouldn't know it's dirty and wear it like a mad people.

Obi is a dirty robe, you guys keep shouting he is clean. Call him dirty, so we know what we are dealing with. So, we don't support fake ass candidate powered by regional and ethnic sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Hadi Sirika & Daughter Fatimah On Thursday Over N2.7bn Fraud / Jonathan Declaration: Live Updates - ALL Pdp Govs Present, Bar Saraki / VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.