Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Eulogy To Late Mrs. Emem Peace John Ahmodu From Edet Edem Akpan - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Eulogy To Late Mrs. Emem Peace John Ahmodu From Edet Edem Akpan (422 Views)

See What Emem Isong Is Up To In Uyo Today! (Photos) / The Celebration Of Life Of Late Mrs Winifred Omotayo Adeniji / The Celebration Of Life Of Late Mrs Winifred Omotayo Adeniji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eulogy To Late Mrs. Emem Peace John Ahmodu From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Death Has Dealt With Us

Sister Peace, I should be writing about your birthday and your marriage anniversary not eulogy. This is very painful to us, I have find it difficult to deal with, that it is real you are gone.

The news of your untimely death left me in tears and devastation, who would wish you death? A good and peaceful woman, NYSC connected us, you were so happy when I arrived at Tender Hearts College Idah, and your joy knows no bounds when I told you I am from Ibiono Ibom, because you are from Ibiono Ibom too. I remember you said I now have a brother and someone I will speak Ibibio language with.

Sister Peace you never failed me in Idah, you played a good role of a big sister, when I told you I hardly eat breakfast Sister you came through for me. You make sure that you provided it for me and when allawee is delayed to come by Sister you always came through for me. And I ask again WHO WOULD WANT YOU DEAD?
Your advice and guidance saw me through out my national service year.

Death is wicked and heartless, death has no pity, no sympathy and death doesn't think twice before it strikes.
Death has no pity towards your three lovely kids.
Death has no pity towards your darling husband.
Death has no pity towards your parents and your siblings and death has no pity towards us your friends and acquaintances.

Sister, I wish we have super powers we would bring you back, we didn't bargain for this, we wish you are still alive with us.
To your husband, I say be strong Mr. John be strong for the kids because automatically you are now dad and mom to them. My prayers will always be with you, the Almighty God who does things according to His will, will give you the strength and resources to take care of this children and He will always be there for you.

Sister, I didn't know my conversation with you over the phone on 22nd September, 2022 will be the last, that is why since 21st of October 2022 when the shocking news of your death came to me I keep listening to Bob Marley "No Woman No Cry" the lyrics got me when it says "The good people we meet and good friends we have, good friends we've lost along the way,
In this great future, you can't forget your past so dry your tears, I say."

Everything is going to be alright when we all get to heaven a place where there will be no death, no suffering, no pains, no sorrow and no hatred and blood shed.
At this point, Sister Rest In Peace and know that your memories will be ever green in our hearts and I have immortalised you in my heart.

�Akpan Your Foster Brother�

(1) (Reply)

Ambassador Yves Philbert Empowered Nigerian Undergraduates With Rebuild Afrika / Trending Technologies Will Be At The Exhibition / Cheers To Jumia! 3rd Time Nominated As A Finalist For The World Retail Award!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.